• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Dude on the microphone probably thinks this is as close as he's getting to American Idol.

Neuromancer said:
I just had the dawning realization that sitting on my couch on a Saturday night, watching a live stream of a video game party attended by people I don't even really know, is one of the saddest moments of my life.
:lol

I really want to close all these windows and go get some sleep, but I'm afraid that something might actually happen the moment I do.

msv

S1lent said:
Problem is, it was decided before hand to have the stream in that room. Lots of peeps don't want to be on it...
Watch em all try and hog the camera when they're drunk. This room is going to be awesome in a couple of hours.

K.Sabot

Looks like the host doesn't understand the concept of a party, especially the concept of a party between people who don't know each other.

Aesius

joshcryer said:
The hate for the kids in that chat was indescribable. As if having kids there was ruining everything. :lol

The chat is very entertaining :lol:

But yeah. Enough with the fucking Rock Band. I'd be more entertained just listening to random IRL GAF banter and awkward small talk.

K.Sabot

joshcryer said:
The hate for the kids in that chat was indescribable. As if having kids there was ruining everything. :lol
It definitely ruins the exciting aspect of a party between anonymous adults.

the party is downstairs. fuck. they need to move it :lol

they don't play games enough at their own house they have to play at someone else wtf :lol

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
You guys on the cam are all much younger than I am. I don't think I want to watch this.

I thought the cam would be interacted with. Like, put in the kitchen and people stand in front of it to talk nonsense.

-Pyromaniac- said:
I wish the cam was in a different room. There IS stuff happening in other rooms...right?!
real party is downstairs. this is like the reject room. i bet there's a link to another cam. we just need gold status :lol.

msv

Aesius said:
But yeah. Enough with the fucking Rock Band. I'd be more entertained just listening to random IRL GAF banter and awkward small talk.
What were you expecting? A dude with a cam on his head taping everything? Tons of people being pretty, preeettttyyy stupid here and in the chat.

ATF487

NYC party needs
-lotsa beer
-wu tang clan, preferably the members themselves or the CDs if need be
-drinking games
-girls girls girls
-live stream of people doing drugs

whitehawk

Banned
wmat said:
You guys on the cam are all much younger than I am. I don't think I want to watch this.

I thought the cam would be interacted with. Like, put in the kitchen and people stand in front of it to talk nonsense.

GAF playing Rockband. Hmmm...for some reason this is not what I expected at the party but hey, it's probably what should have been expected. :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
ATF487 said:
NYC party needs
-lotsa beer
-wu tang clan, preferably the members themselves or the CDs if need be
-drinking games
-girls girls girls
-live stream of people doing drugs

"ATF487"

:lol

Aesius

msv said:
What were you expecting? A dude with a cam on his head taping everything? Tons of people being pretty, preeettttyyy stupid here and in the chat.

wmat said:

MiDNiGHTS said:
There is but some people complained about being on cam and we only get this room.
Ahhh that sucks.

The guy in the purple shirt seems like he was hired to be at the party strictly to be the guitarist.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
there. are. kids. there.

this is too weird for me. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom