• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
5kf3pw.jpg

feel

The awesome will now begin, theyre moving it, prepare the captures, this will be gif worthy! :lol

edit- ohno, too dark in the dungeon :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have to agree with the Rockband ruins parties thing, and I like Rock Band! It's alright if you're with a couple of close friends who enjoy the game, but at a larger party like this...just feels like it's in the way.

The same logic applies to dates. You never just take a date to a movie, because you don't get to talk. It has to be a movie and something else (dinner, ice cream, etc) so you actually have time to interact.

This is a cool concept though. I'd like to see more GAF parties pop up. If there is ever one in the Pennsylvania area, I'll bring men and women and we'll tell extremely vulgar stories. Good times all around. :lol

Better keep the laptop in the creepy hallway. If someone's going down it's there.

Edit: And whoever was narrating, you are the coolest.

Like I said in the chat, damn this party is actually pretty good. Hopefully he gets the light in the other room, then we can get out the bad boys pics.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Well, at least we know there's fun going on, somewhere. :D

Lighting is a real issue though with crappy laptop webcams.

Looks like the party is a success! Can't wait to hear back from those who went, but watching it is kinda boring.

Looks like they cut the stream to move it or get better lighting or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom