• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ATF487 said:
NYC party needs
-lotsa beer
-wu tang clan, preferably the members themselves or the CDs if need be
-drinking games
-girls girls girls
-live stream of people doing drugs
NYC? Damn, we are going to need a 3rd party for South East US Gaf.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
"Just make this whole thing one GIF and end with 'this is NeoGAF, dude.'"
:lol

S1lent

wmat said:
You guys on the cam are all much younger than I am. I don't think I want to watch this.

I thought the cam would be interacted with. Like, put in the kitchen and people stand in front of it to talk nonsense.

Yeah, a stream of a few people playing rock band is a bit of a let down...

Oh well, at least I'm already buzzed and the chat is decent so it's still somewhat entertaining...kinda...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This, so far, but with Rockband:

the-dublin-house-party.jpg

Please, get better.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Crumpet Trumpet said:
Rock band ruins parties.

jesus, play cards or something so ya'll interact.

someone needs to bump the rockband ruins parties thread.

there's a new casualty.

bizatch

Ill admit it gaf. I hyped myself up for this. I atleast thought that funny shit would be happening. So far its just sad funny. Where are the drugs, the booze, the dancing. What kinda party is this ffs.

Whether people are having fun or not, it definitely isn't fun to watch. I'm done. Hopefully the NYC party will be both fun for the viewers and the participants. I'll put on a show if I have to.

Thing with Rockband is you need to play a few songs only. Once it's been on for over 20 minutes it kills the party usually. I've resorted to putting it away each week now when people come over.

big_z

if any gaffers there are reading this, fuck the haters, take the camera and show us the rest of the "party"

EDIT: fuck finally its going to happen!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
:lol at how worked up people are getting over the cam in general. Is this the closest some people have ever been to a party or something? What's really going to be achieved by watching people talk, drink and possibly dance awkwardly? This has the potential to be more entertaining, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom