• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
The chat was full of dickheads humiliating themselves.

jttk53.jpg

Salazar

Siebzehn50 said:
How did we humiliate ourselves? We weren't the ones being broadcast on video across the internet.

Perhaps humiliating was the wrong word. Most of you were just gibbering fuckwits.

cnizzle06

Banned
Why would you do that? said:
The chat was both entertaining and sad at the same time. If that's even possible.

I can't believe I watched pretty much the whole thing, though...

Same, but I can't complain. I had some genuine laughs in that chatroom.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Salazar said:
Perhaps humiliating was the wrong word. Most of you were just gibbering fuckwits.
Lighten up dude. Half the people in there were just trying to have some fun.

Is this your version of the chat? -

Hey guys!!!! I'm here just want to tell you about my new album Destiny X!!!! Go check it out and plz buy it!!! :) :) <3

Awesome album!
Love track 3!!!
Mind if we ask you a few questions??

I'd rather have ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh fuck.
Not her again..

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Why am I getting messages about people getting tazed? Feep are you ok?

*fuck it must be true then

Going to sleep, when I wake up more Feep please. Thanks to Skiesofwonder for the party, nice way to spend time I could have wasted sleeping (4:04 am here in Philly)! :D

Socreges

Banned
That was actually pretty entertaining. I think I caught most of the good stuff.

SpacePirate Ridley said:
When the blonde appears all people saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and get away! while she is reading :lol
DestinyX -- "Did you guys miss me?"

Stahsky: who are you
Plyfu: No go away :|
Lonestaral: no
Gwhitta: what did I miss
Xi_ace_xi: I u
Jayayess1190: nope
Tom_fn_cruise: WHO IS IT
K2valor: <message deleted>
Jbrown4435: ugh
Jayayess1190: no thanks
Vaultboy13: join madden gaf
Lalabou: destiny is baaaack
Chubbyhuggs: You are old news, where's the hot chick?
Hateradio: snow white
Yukiek: <message deleted>
Biggienutzsacs: *** no. ATTENTION *** INDEED
Yencid: WHAT A TWEEST!
Feeplover: no, go away destiny

Then Feep shows up while she's talking:

Themob2: feeep
Chubbyhuggs: Feep.
Aj2good4you2: oh come on mod she deserves it
Nskinnear: save us feep
I_am_ben: FEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Botolf: FEEEEEEEEP
Servizio84: I'm watching the Daily Show now.
Brokenfool: FEEP! I really love you, Feep!
Vaultboy13: Have you read anything from Ayn Rand?
Yursnhere: feep
Galacticquail: Feep!
Shifty131: feep
Cnowak06: Do you feel the Scott Pilgrim Motion Picture was an accurate adaptation of the comics?
Feepsboyfriend: feep you are so hot. please stay
Ninjasinc: Is it strange that I share a bed with my sister?
Bucknut23: take us away, please
Plyfu: Feep take us away

:lol

and stachio
Pretty amazing how people were calling him "Mario" and "moustache guy" at the beginning and that somehow resulted in everyone eventually calling him "Stachio". :lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
First off, I was plyfu in chat(omg no wai), second off I also asked Arquette to take us away from the girl and to the actual party.

edit: If Feep did get tazed then that sucks, cool guy and actually did stuff for the chat. Same with Arquette, even though he was kinda jerkish at times.

Alright well, i have to say the party was fun. I met some gaffers (kid muscle, polyh3dron, donkey show, skies) and they were pretty cool. There weren't many chicks but the ones there were smoking hot.

Definitely worth it and would go if skies makes another one.

btw, apparently the cops came and feep got tasered. His last words were "Don't tase me, bro!"

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Why would they taze him?

Man, if he couldn't get any more popular, now he's a martyr.

wenis

Socreges said:
Feep is popular enough now without also being a martyr

I really doubt anyone was tazed.

That's what I'm going with. Shit on the internet can spread so fast :lol I just got 3 tweets about him getting tazed and a bunch of IM's:lol

yeah stachio was a perfect name for the guy :lol :lol . what is up with the chat text hate :lol thats the only reason why i watched as much as i did. if it wasn't for the chat i would have stopped long ago.

Instro

:lol Feep's popularity for following the will of the chat is already high enough, if he got tazed as well shit would be bananas.

scitek

If he was tazed he probably did something stupid to deserve it. Cops don't just show up to noise complaints and start tazing people.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
feep getting tazered reeks off 'let's tell them all I got tazered!'

'haha, yeah'

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Socreges said:
Pretty amazing how people were calling him "Mario" and "moustache guy" at the beginning and that somehow resulted in everyone eventually calling him "Stachio". :lol

I caps'd "I'm masturbating to you, stachio" and that got some giggles on the stream. I think that's what started the conversion from luigi.

Luigi was the best.

wenis

scitek said:
If he was tazed he probably did something stupid to deserve it. Cops don't just show up to noise complaints and start tazing people.

apparently you've never been to LA.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So I just got to the part where Kristen Stewart kicks and screams hellishly in bed because Sparkly broke up with her. It's like the female version of Spider-Man 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom