• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
EviLore said:
So Kristen Stewart is seeing smoky apparitions of Sparkly now, and then acting rebelliously against Smoky Sparkly's advice because it's the only way she feels alive, and probably because the movie's PG-13 and graphically cutting herself is out of the question.
Kristen's job in the movie is to torture two blue-balled guys. That is all you have to know!

Feep be pimpin bitches in Hollywood.
Mobile%20Photo%20Aug%2015%2C%202010%201%2044%2012.jpg

Taken from my iPhone.

EviLore said:
So Kristen Stewart is seeing smoky apparitions of Sparkly now, and then acting rebelliously against Smoky Sparkly's advice because it's the only way she feels alive, and probably because the movie's PG-13 and graphically cutting herself is out of the question.

This is pretty much how I feel about this whole thing too.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Letters said:
After tonight I think it's safe to say Feep is from now on the best and most popular Gaffer.
As if his E3 hyping of Scribblenauts didn't already prove that.

mollipen

Sitting at Kitchen 24 now. I was going to officially hop on the stream, but then suddenly the party was being broken up. Also, almost got pushed off the balcony by pro-Shattered Memories fans.

zumphry

Banned
Letters said:
After tonight I think it's safe to say Feep is from now on the best and most popular Gaffer.

GAF party is best party.

Feep Gaffer is best Gaffer.

It was hilarious watching the whole thing, and I'd love to see a West Coast GAF vs East Coast GAF party happen somewhat often. Would love to be able to go to the East Coast one if that's actually happening even though I'm more in the Midwest than anywhere else :(. :lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
MiDNiGHTS said:
So is this thread archive worthy or does evilore watching Twilight instead mean he does not approve.

So Kristen Stewart just got on a dirt bike and Smoky Sparkly appeared and pestered her until she crashed and hit her head on a big rock and started bleeding. But then Fabio rushed over and took off his shirt so he could use it to ineffectually dab the wound for a few seconds, and...hold on...the smoky apparitions of a hundred million soccer moms just appeared in my apartment and simultaneously climaxed, brb

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
So Destiny X just got on a dirt bike and Stachio appeared and pestered her until she crashed and hit her head on a big rock and started bleeding. But then Feep rushed over and took off his shirt so he could use it to ineffectually dab the wound for a few seconds, and...hold on...the smoky apparitions of a hundred million soccer moms just appeared in my apartment and simultaneously climaxed, brb

kIdMuScLe

oh man just got home. oh those 2 girls that came along with me... they felt kinda weirded out by the whole thing. they never seen so many geeks around in a house before. =/

gibration

Just got home(Riverside). I was the one who brought the beer pong, but my brother and a friend were the ones winning most of the time. It was fun to meet some of you guys, let's do it again. :D

kIdMuScLe

gibration said:
Just got home(Riverside). I was the one who brought the beer pong, but my brother and a friend were the ones winning most of the time. It was fun to meet some of you guys, let's do it again. :D

ah good game. me and my cousin almost beat you guys! =(

Edgeward

gibration said:

I think i played you and didn't even know it. =O

Phthisis

Fuck, really wish I hadn't bailed on the late night grub at Kitchen 24 after seeing those pics :lol

Party was good times. We should do it a couple times a year, make it like a cool community thing. Was cool to meet all you hooligans.

kIdMuScLe

Edgeward said:
I think i played you and didn't even know it. =O

i think so. it was when me and my cousin hit the same cup to leave you guys with 2 at the end. FYI i was wearing that light blue shirt with spock paper scissors shirt. =/

Combine

Banned
I just got home, so I missed the live stream and impressions. Can anyone quickly summarize what happened and what the consensus is on how the event went?

Did anyone get laid? :lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So Kristen Stewart takes both Fabio and a Girl-age Gaffer to see an action movie. She sits between them. The boys' arms jut out longingly atop the armrests , awaiting an intertwining of hands to no avail, but before long the Girl-age Gaffer becomes nauseous at the sight of on-screen violence and runs to the bathroom to vomit. Fabio laughs and mocks the effeminate behavior while twirling his meticulously groomed long black hair.

Ashes

Banned
EviLore said:
So Kristen Stewart takes both Fabio and a Girl-age Gaffer to see an action movie. She sits between them. The boys' arms jut out longingly atop the armrests , awaiting an intertwining of hands to no avail, but before long the Girl-age Gaffer becomes nauseous at the sight of on-screen violence and runs to the bathroom to vomit. Fabio laughs and mocks the effeminate behavior while twirling his meticulously groomed long black hair.

I'm confused. On the one hand the total denounication of this thread is coming clearly across the internet on the other, you keep bumping it to the top?

So how it was ? With the jetlag, you were patying hard (I hope) while I was sleeping because I party way to hard the night before.

So GAF, anyone vomit on any GAFer ?

ReiGun

Combine said:
I just got home, so I missed the live stream and impressions. Can anyone quickly summarize what happened and what the consensus is on how the event went?

Did anyone get laid? :lol
Destiny X is the next big thing. You heard it here first.

EviLore said:
Have I ever told you that you're awesome?

NH Apache

Banned
UnluckyKate said:
So how it was ? With the jetlag, you were patying hard (I hope) while I was sleeping because I party way to hard the night before.

So GAF, anyone vomit on any GAFer ?

This thread fucking blew up! I regret that I was out on the town. Hot damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom