• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Jayayess1190 said:
At the end, they weren't on camera though.
Yeah, that's how all the college parties I went to usually ended. I still think they're putting us on about Feep though.

The chat was fun but a lot of the good comments got drowned out by mindless spam. Which is a shame, because there were some pretty epic lines in there. GAF has one minute post timers for a reason.

Socreges

Banned
salva said:
Alright well, i have to say the party was fun. I met some gaffers (kid muscle, polyh3dron, donkey show, skies) and they were pretty cool. There weren't many chicks but the ones there were smoking hot.
Yeah, what the fuck was that about? I went to a party at a club for my friend's magazine Friday night, a place where I'd expect to see beautiful women abounds, and it was a huge disappointment. Then I turn on the GAF party stream and there are a handful of hotties. Baffling. I don't even think I saw a single ugly girl.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
EviLore said:
So I just got to the part where Kristen Stewart kicks and screams hellishly in bed because Sparkly broke up with her. It's like the female version of Spider-Man 2!
At least she's not trying to sell you an album! A shitty one at that, needs some serious remastering!

EviLore said:
So I just got to the part where Kristen Stewart kicks and screams hellishly in bed because Sparkly broke up with her. It's like the female version of Spider-Man 2!

One of your own got tazed and you're talking about Twilight?!?!

Instro

EviLore said:

:lol Party? Fuck that bros, Im watchin Twilight!

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
FEEP TASED, FOR OR AGAINST?

Put in your wagers, we'll see who's right later on.

I'm in the boat that says he didn't get tased

Socreges said:
Yeah, what the fuck was that about? I went to a party at a club for my friend's magazine Friday night, a place where I'd expect to see beautiful women abounds, and it was a huge disappointment. Then I turn on the GAF party stream and there are a handful of hotties. Baffling. I don't even think I saw a single ugly girl.

was this party in LA? i only go out to LA occasionally but it's always swarming with hot women.

Irish

Socreges said:
T
Aj2good4you2: oh come on mod she deserves it

Wow, this guy sucks. :p

Socreges said:
Brokenfool: FEEP! I really love you, Feep!

Damn, this is one badass dude. (Yeah, it's me...)

Pros:

Feep
Red Shirt
Donkey Show
Shyamalan
Polyhedron
Drunk dude falling over
Leah(?)

Cons:

Drum Tutor
Kid
Stachio
Destiny X
Freddie K

Feep

Banned
Uhhhh.....not tased.

We're supposed to be heading to Kitchen 24 for food, but whoever thought of that was dumb, because it's in downtown Hollywood and it's Saturday freaking night...

Oh well. Time to find parking!

Feep said:
Uhhhh.....not tased.

We're supposed to be heading to Kitchen 24 for food, but whoever thought of that was dumb, because it's in downtown Hollywood and it's Saturday freaking night...

Crisis averted. He is fine thank god.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the whole stream. I debated whether or not I would ever come back to Gaf. Feep is awesome, stachio is a bitch that needs to shave his face. Is stachio a Gafer? Also, the chat was hilarious but overly modded :(

Feep said:
Uhhhh.....not tased.

FEEP! I love you! :)

Hey You

Fuck I missed this shit. I am trying to watch the recorded videos and the damn thing keeps asking me for the code no matter how many times I put it in.:lol

MyFaceIsOnFire said:
I watched the whole stream. I debated whether or not I would ever come back to Gaf. Feep is awesome, stachio is a bitch that needs to shave his face. Is stachio a Gafer? Also, the chat was hilarious but overly modded :(

Yeah who doesn't want some dudes telling an underage girl to show her tits or whatever. Come on bro this isn't 4chan.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey You said:
Fuck I missed this shit. I am trying to watch the recorded videos and the damn thing keeps asking me for the code no matter how many times I put it in.:lol
Solutions:

1. Try clearing cookies/cache.
  2. Restart browser.
  3. Try another browser.

Instro

Well GAF can sleep easy tonight knowing their precious Feep hasn't been tased...yet. Well done on the party btw, seemed like it was a pretty good success yes?

Instro said:
Well GAF can sleep easy tonight knowing their precious Feep hasn't been tased...yet. Well done on the party btw, seemed like it was a pretty good success yes?

It was to me. They got hot girls to show up and even be on cam, I saw a dude making out with a girl on the coach, M. Knight, Feep becoming a legend, and some other stuff. Wild stuff.

clav

HeadsUpSevenUp said:
I'm the last one here. I'm in Skies' room on his Wii. Still too drunk to drive home :(
Whoa how the fuck did you type this on his Wii unless you're lying to us about your intoxicated state?

MiDNiGHTS said:
It was to me. They got hot girls to show up and even be on cam, I saw a dude making out with a girl on the coach, M. Knight, Feep becoming a legend, and some other stuff. Wild stuff.

I told them to make out on cam :)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
claviertekky said:
Whoa how the fuck did you type this on his Wii unless you're lying to us about your intoxicated state?

See, if he'd typed it like

heryer gamff! HowR R U! IM SFDDURNK!

people would have claimed he's faking it.. so you can't win at posting drunk on GAF.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So Kristen Stewart is seeing smoky apparitions of Sparkly now, and then acting rebelliously against Smoky Sparkly's advice because it's the only way she feels alive, and probably because the movie's PG-13 and graphically cutting herself is out of the question.

EviLore said:
So Kristen Stewart is seeing smoky apparitions of Sparkly now, and then acting rebelliously against Smoky Sparkly's advice because it's the only way she feels alive, and probably because the movie's PG-13 and graphically cutting herself is out of the question.

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom