• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mernst23

Wenn ich war eine Junge meine Grosseltern hat zu mir Deutsche gesprachen aber meine Eltern hat zu mir English gespracht.

The combination was extremely poorly grafted sentences in german and an ability to understand people speaking to me but not understanding how to respond or write well due to limited vocabulary.

mernst23 said:
Wenn ich war eine Junge meine Grosseltern hat zu mir Deutsche gesprachen aber meine Eltern hat zu mir English gespracht.

The combination was extremely poorly grafted sentences in german and an ability to understand people speaking to me but not understanding how to respond or write well due to limited vocabulary.

ich kann dich verstehen! willst du Vokabeln lernen oder? memrise.com <-

wolfmat so the time aspect i think is what made me do triple takes; i was doing lots of reading in between coming back to gaf and my general understanding now is that it's sort of analogous to 'soon' or 'soon but not this very second' as sofort wäre?

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Alpha-Bromega said:
wolfmat so the time aspect i think is what made me do triple takes; i was doing lots of reading in between coming back to gaf and my general understanding now is that it's sort of analogous to 'soon' or 'soon but not this very second' as sofort wäre?
From the point in time the particular sentence references, "sofort" is just about to happen, like in the next moments. "Gleich" is a little later. Then comes "bald", I think. Sooner or later, you're bound to end up at "irgendwann" :p

8bit

Knows the Score
jarosh said:
i'm sorry, but no swiss person says "nee". never. ever.

Nei is common around Basel to my ears, ie Nein with the trailing 'n' chopped off. It's usually quite emphatic though.

jarosh

8bit said:
Nei is common around Basel to my ears, ie Nein with the trailing 'n' chopped off. It's usually quite emphatic though.
yeah. "nei" (pronounced like "nye") is the regular form of "nein" or "no" in swiss german. we don't say "nein" here at all usually (or "nee" for that matter). the one other thing you probably hear a lot here is "näh-äh" (closer to the english "nuh-uh").

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
8bit said:

can you suggest some fun stuff to do in basel? we're going there over the weekend next week and have a few things planned (the herbstmesse and the basel ancient art fair) but i'd love to hear some suggestions from someone who lives there. i'm ashamed to admit: 4 years in CH and i've never been!

mernst23

Alpha-Bromega said:
ich kann dich verstehen! willst du Vokabeln lernen oder? memrise.com <-

Ich denke meine Deutsche wird gans mal besser seid wenn ich nach Deutschland gehen.

I need to speak it much more commonly to get better at it, I screw up tense all the time too.

8bit

Knows the Score
cloudwalking said:
can you suggest some fun stuff to do in basel? we're going there over the weekend next week and have a few things planned (the herbstmesse and the basel ancient art fair) but i'd love to hear some suggestions from someone who lives there. i'm ashamed to admit: 4 years in CH and i've never been!

Hmm, Herbstmesse would have been my first suggestion.

http://www.basel.ch/leben/herbstmesse_2011.htm

Basel has some very nice museums, but those are generally better visited on Museumsnacht.

http://www.museumsnacht.ch/

Other than that, the Beyeler exhibition is host to some fascinating stuff at times, there's currently a Surrealism exhibition on. Just over the border in Weil Am Rhein is the Vitra design museum, but maybe not so fun if you're not a design freak.

This weekend sees the Shift festival, so if electronic music is your thing you're well covered.

http://www.shiftfestival.ch/en/shift-2011/home-news/

Just outside of Basel is what I think is Switzerland's second largest shopping mall, Stuecki. However, if you've been to Sihlcity I wouldn't bother.

To be honest, there isn't a lot touristy here IMO. It's a working city for Pharma and to a lesser extent Banking and if you're not really into seeing the BIS/Roche/Novartis HQ there's not much.

I'll ask my native coworkers tomorrow and let you know if they have anything unique to contribute.

mernst23 said:
Ich denke meine Deutsche wird gans mal besser seid wenn ich nach Deutschland gehen.

I need to speak it much more commonly to get better at it, I screw up tense all the time too.

i can't emphasize enough how important that is, my german's gotten exponentially better since i arrived only 2 months ago. it's amazing

snap0212

Alpha-Bromega said:
i can't emphasize enough how important that is, my german's gotten exponentially better since i arrived only 2 months ago. it's amazing
I might have missed it but have you said where in Germany you currently are?

mernst23 said:

Tenses for the verbs? That is easy. The hardest thing is remembering how they conjugate but once you remember most of the irregular it's not too bad. Anything in particular you have problems with with the tenses.

Your sentence wasn't bad at all I would probably change it to:

Ich denke dass mein Deutsch wird ganz mal besser sein wenn ich nach Deutschland gehe.

I think you need dass or some other connecting word otherwise it sounds a little funny to me. Deutsch and most if not all the words for languages (Ex. Deutsch, English, Ungarisch, etc.) I can think of are neutered so in your it would just be mein Deutsch. Ganz just has an z instead of an s. I'm not sure if "ganz mal" is a typical way to say something like that, I would probably just say viel besser instead but I don't know if ganz mal is technically wrong or not. It's sein not seid because you only conjugate one verb in a sentence so it would be the infinitive "sein" and you remembered that when you use wenn that the verb goes to the end which I forget a lot myself you just forgot to leave it conjugated.

You type really good, I know grammar is really important and you have to learn it at some point if you want to speak more fluently but they pound into your head so much I almost feel it's better to learn a broader vocabulary and obviously learning the grammar but focusing more on know keywords and what they mean. It's frustrating when I just literally don't know a word for something when I'm talking to someone. You should keep learning though and everyone in here is more than willing to help if you have an questions! :D

Alpha-Bromega said:
Konstanz, DE

:)

That's like right by the border for southern Germany isn't it? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ich denke dass mein Deutsch wird ganz mal besser sein wenn ich nach Deutschland gehe.
Ich glaube, dass mein Deutsch besser wird, wenn ich nach Deutschland gehe.

Trying to incorporate "denke" and "mal" for fun and profit. You'd actually use "sich verbessern" for languages in this case. Also, this is probably a case where you'd rather use "sehr" instead of "ganz viel". "Ganz viel" isn't always proper German:
Ich denke mal, dass sich mein Deutsch sehr verbessern wird, wenn ich nach Deutschland gehe.

But then, ten years later, the horrible realization:
Ich dachte mal, dass sich mein Deutsch sehr verbessern würde, wenn ich nach Deutschland ginge.
This changes the meaning of "mal". trollface.png

Edit: Also, this doesn't make much sense if you think about it:
Your German doesn't magically improve instantly once you set foot on German soil (or, even worse, on the way to Germany, which this sentence expresses if you take it literally). You'd have to polish it over the years:
Ich bin fest davon überzeugt, dass sich mein Deutsch mit der Zeit graduell verbessert haben wird, wenn ich erst einmal einige Jahre in Deutschland verbracht und mit Muttersprachlern täglichen Umgang gepflegt haben werde.

wolfmat said:

Trying to incorporate "denke" and "mal" for fun and profit. You'd actually use "sich verbessern" for languages in this case. Also, this is probably a case where you'd rather use "sehr" instead of "ganz viel". "Ganz viel" isn't always proper German:
Ich denke mal, dass sich mein Deutsch sehr verbessern wird, wenn ich nach Deutschland gehe.

But then, ten years later, the horrible realization:
Ich dachte mal, dass sich mein Deutsch sehr verbessern würde, wenn ich nach Deutschland ginge.
This changes the meaning of "mal". trollface.png

Edit: Also, this doesn't make much sense if you think about it:
Your German doesn't magically improve instantly once you set foot on German soil (or, even worse, on the way to Germany, which this sentence expresses if you take it literally). You'd have to polish it over the years:
Ich bin fest davon überzeugt, dass sich mein Deutsch mit der Zeit graduell verbessert haben wird, wenn ich erst einmal einige Jahre in Deutschland verbracht und mit Muttersprachlern täglichen Umgang gepflegt haben werde.

Bah, how did I not notice it would be wird instead of sein? I guess that's what I get for trying to correct it at 4 in the morning. Ya, maybe it doesn't make perfect sense. Maybe instead of going to Deutschland you would use study in Deutschland or live in Deutschland but it's not particularly bad english wise. At least for english it's with the implication of using German so naturally it would get better since you would be speaking english instead of german.

Yep at the Bodensee, pretty cool to see BW, Schweiz and österreich oh and the Alps all right next to eachother.

If any of yall ever pass through shoot me a message if ya want, we can get a brewski or something

habe ich gestern Maultaschen kennen gelernt......ich verlobe mich darin. soooooo gut. aß schon 5, will 5 mehr.

so habe ich fragen!

can you guys confirm these phrases? ;

gemäß - in accordance with. z.B ist das gemäß mit den Regeln?

ansosten - other than that, apart from that. like; ansosten ist alles klar

sooft / irgendwann = which one?? sooft/rgendwann du frei bist, komm doch mal!

gleichzeitig / zeitgleich - simultaneous. which one? sie schlagten sich zeitgleich

zur Kenntnis nehmen - take not of. nimmt zur Kenntnis von seinem Verhalten, er konnte gefährlich sein.

ich micht mich wegen meines blödsinns lächerlich - i made a fool of myself became of my stupidity

mahnen wegen - remind about. - mahn mal mich(mir?) wegen des Termines, damit ich ihn nicht vergessen würde.

i'd appreciate it big time if i could get at least a few of these confirmed or denied, people i could talk to can't speak english well enough to know what i'm trying to ask :'(

snap0212

Alpha-Bromega said:
You'd say "gemäß den Regeln" or "gemäß der Regeln".

Alpha-Bromega said:
Yes. :)

Alpha-Bromega said:
Neither. You'd say "sofern du frei bist, komm doch mal!". Sofern = in case. [you could also use the words "wenn" (in case) or "falls" (in case)]

Alpha-Bromega said:
gleichzeitig / zeitgleich - simultaneous. which one? sie schlagten sich zeitgleich
They hit each other at the same time? You could use both (gleichzeitig/zeitgleich) in this case and pretty much any other case as well. I can't think of a sentence where only one would make sense. The past tense of "sie schlagen" ist "sie schlugen", though. :)

Alpha-Bromega said:
zur Kenntnis nehmen - take not of. nimmt zur Kenntnis von seinem Verhalten, er konnte gefährlich sein.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. :( [You] take note of the fact that he might be dangerous? There are various ways to say that in German. You'd probably say something along the lines of "Aus seinem Verhalten schloss er[past tense] / schließt er [present tense], dass er gefährlich sein könnte". "Schloss er" is used instead of "zur Kenntnis nehmen" in this case. You could use various forms of "Kenntnis" here too. For example: "An seinem Verhalten erkannte (instead of Kenntnis) er, dass er gefährlich sein könnte."

Alpha-Bromega said:
ich micht mich wegen meines blödsinns lächerlich - i made a fool of myself became of my stupidity
You wouldn't mentioned that something is because of your stupidity. ;) There are various forms of "I made a fool of myself". For example: "Ich habe mich zum Affen gemacht". (Something along the lines of "I acted like an ape").

Alpha-Bromega said:
mahnen wegen - remind about. - mahn mal mich(mir?) wegen des Termines, damit ich ihn nicht vergessen würde.
You wouldn't use "mahnen" in this case. Mahnen is only used when you're reminded of something you shouldn't have forgotten. For example: When you don't pay your bills you'll get something called "Mahnung" (look up 'ermahnen'). It basically means you screwed up something. ;)
You can simply use the translation of "remind" (=erinnere). Errinnere mich an meinen Termin, damit ich ihn nicht vergesse".

I'm not sure if that was what you were looking for, though. :(

Fritz

Alpha-Bromega said:
habe ich gestern Maultaschen kennen gelernt......ich verlobe mich darin. soooooo gut. aß schon 5, will 5 mehr.

so habe ich fragen!

can you guys confirm these phrases? ;

ansosten - other than that, apart from that. like; ansosten ist alles klar <- correct

sooft / irgendwann = which one?? sooft/rgendwann du frei bist, komm doch mal! Wenn du frei bist, komm doch mal!

gleichzeitig / zeitgleich - simultaneous. which one? sie schlagten sich zeitgleich I'd rather use gleichzeitig but I think both work

mahnen wegen - remind about. - mahn mal mich(mir?) wegen des Termines, damit ich ihn nicht vergessen würde. Here you would use erinnern: Erinnere mich mal an den Termin,...

i'd appreciate it big time if i could get at least a few of these confirmed or denied, people i could talk to can't speak english well enough to know what i'm trying to ask :'(

Hope that helps a bit.

maeh2k

Alpha-Bromega said:

-> 'ist das gemäß der Regeln?' oder 'ist das den Regeln gemäß?'

Alpha-Bromega said:

ja, das stimmt so.

Alpha-Bromega said:

-> 'wenn du irgendwann mal frei bist, komm doch mal!'
-> 'wenn du frei bist, komm vorbei sooft du willst'

(Anm. ich hab jetzt mal 'frei sein' gelassen. Ich bin gerade nich so sicher ob man das so sagt. ich würde eher zu 'wenn du mal Zeit hast' tendieren... )

sooft bezieht sich auf mehrere Male, wogegen irgendwann sich nur auf ein Mal bezieht.
sooft ~ whenever, irgendwann ~ sometime

Alpha-Bromega said:

Die Vergangenheit von 'schlagen' ist hier 'schlugen'. Im Gesprochenen würde man eher sagen 'sie haben sich geschlagen'

hier hab ich eine Diskussion zu simultaneous gefunden dict.leo.org

wie es aussieht kann man theoretisch beide Worte synomym verwenden, aber eigentlich gäbe es einen Unterschied.

Nimm einfach immer gleichzeitig :)

Alpha-Bromega said:

die Übersetzung stimmt, aber der Satz ist nicht ideal.

'Sie hat sein Verhalten zur Kenntnis genommen.'
'Sie hat zur Kenntnis genommen, dass er gefährlich sein könnte.'

Alpha-Bromega said:

Ich habe mich wegen meiner Dummheit lächerlich gemacht.

Blödsinn ~ nonsense != stupidity.

Alpha-Bromega said:

nein. remind so. ~ jemanden erinnern

'Erinnere mich an den Termin, damit ich ihn nicht vergesse.'

mahnen ~ to warn/admonish/urge.

If you don't pay a bill in time you might get a 'Mahnung' (as in a letter telling you to pay).

'jemanden davor mahnen etwas zu tun' -> warning
'jemanden zu etwas mahnen' -> urge

I'd say that's not a common word. It's good to understand it, but you probably won't have to use. Honestly, I don't think I ever have ^^

Looking at dict.leo.org German might be a bitch to learn... mahnen, ermahnen, abmahnen ^^

woah you guys came out in force, awesome. thank you SO much.

it's really hard to find people who are fluent in english, so it's hard to have parlay about the more complex aspects of english that i want to express in german.

here's another one;
im Laufe +gen - in course of
im Laufe drei monaten, habe ich viel gelernt.

längst nicht - nowhere near

er ist längst nicht so machtlich wie ich. - he is nowhere near as strong as me.
or is this one to do with spatial things only?

also;

nebenbei or zusätzlich or außerdem? all sources simply say "in addition"

neuerdings - just recently, or vor kurzem - shortly ago? is there any difference?

ringsherum - all around. so like, ich sah mich ringsherum um, aber nie ihn sah! or can it also be used like "he's an all around good fella"

reichtzeitig - in time. does this mean: sei mal für Klasse reichtzeitig! can it also mean: die Leistung wird doch reichtzeitig kommen- The solution will come in time (so don't worry!)

German doesn't suck so bad to learn, it's just a matter of taking the time. Plus it makes languages like Spanish sooooooo much easier in comparison, hell, some even say German grammar is harder than Arabic. i'd probably agree if i knew. It's harder than Latin

snap0212

Alpha-Bromega said:
here's another one;
Im Laufe von drei Monaten habe ich viel gelernt. :)

Alpha-Bromega said:

You could say "Er ist längst nicht so stark wie ich."

Alpha-Bromega said:
Nebenbei is mostly used to express that you're doing something (else) at the same time. Example: Ich mache Hausaufgaben und esse nebenbei. You express that you do something but that you don't give it all of your attention. In this case most of your attention goes to doing your homework but you have some left to eat...

Außerdem & zusätzlich would be "in addition".

Alpha-Bromega said:
neuerdings - just recently, or vor kurzem - shortly ago? is there any difference?
No difference.

Alpha-Bromega said:
ringsherum - all around. so like, ich sah mich ringsherum um, aber nie ihn sah! or can it also be used like "he's an all around good fella"
You wouldn't say "ringsherum". You'd use a shortened version "ringsum".

Alpha-Bromega said:
reichtzeitig - in time. does this mean: sei mal für Klasse reichtzeitig! can it also mean: die Leistung wird doch reichtzeitig kommen- The solution will come in time (so don't worry!)
Yes. :)

Hope I could help. :)

maeh2k

Alpha-Bromega said:

dondarm hat Recht. Da gehört noch das 'von' rein.

Laufe ist nicht falsch, aber bei einigen solcher Ausdrücke kann man das 'e' hinten weglassen. Ich bevorzuge eher "im Lauf von"

Alpha-Bromega said:

that works. (there's also a synomym "bei weitem nicht").
'machtlich' doesn't exist, though ^^
you probably wanted to say 'mächtig'. In terms of physical strength that isn't really a good term. You'd say 'stark'. mächtig~powerful

Alpha-Bromega said:

My source doesn't. nebenbei, zusätzlich, http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&sectHdr=on&spellToler=on&chinese=both&pinyin=diacritic&search=au%DFerdem&relink=on

'außerdem' and 'zusätzlich' are rather similar, I'd say.
'zusätzlich' is somewhat more literal, I think. (additional, supplemental) you really add something on top.
'nebenbei' is more 'casually', 'along the way', something in parallel or on the side. While the other two can e.g. be used to stack up arguments, 'nebenbei' introduces a more independent issue, that might have less of a focus/less importance.

"In meiner Freizeit spiele ich Videospiele. Außerdem mag ich..."
Here I'd say that 'zusätzlich' doesn't fit as well. It's a new, fairly independent point.

"Für das Rezept braucht man 200g X. Zusätzlich benötigt man..."
'außerdem' would work as well, but 'zusätzlich' seems a bit more "aware" of the first part. It's really supplemental to X.

I don't think it's that big of a difference. 'außerdem' seems to be a safer bet.

For me that's hard to explain. Hope I don't tell you anything that's wrong :)
When you write something, I'd just look at the links I posted and choose the one where the English options fit the best.

Alpha-Bromega said:

Yes, there is. 'neuerdings' is more 'since recently'. The state has changed recently and at the moment of speaking it's still that way (covers a period of time). 'vor kurzem' is more punctual and can e.g. refer to an event that happend shortly ago.

Alpha-Bromega said:

No, it can't be used in the sense of 'all around good' but only for space around something.

Here's another example where 'ringsherum' doesn't work ringsherum/rundum

Alpha-Bromega said:

It's 'rechtzeitig' (as in right time). Doesn't quite work in the first case. "Sei rechtzeitig!" doesn't work. "Sei pünktlich!" does. But "Sei rechtzeitig/pünktlich in der Vorlesung" works...
Can't explain it, though ^^

It does work in your second case.

EDIT: Oh, snap! Beaten again ;)

woah, suuuuuper thanks again. these help me pretty much super alot, it's appreciated big time.

@dondarm: stealth bragging? nie, just came to mind as an example from my past two months here :p

here's some more for the willing; what are the differences in connotations between the 'whys'
z.B

warum - i thought this was the only one... until
wieso - my roomate asked me "wieso bist du hier (in Konstanz)?" and it stumped me
weswegen
weshalb

??? i can sort of see very specific situations because of the prepositions... oh lord :'(

also do you guys have any relevant idioms and stuff that i just GOTS to know? i was so happy to hear my professor say during lecture "Das A und O" and to get what he meant (wesentliche Sachen), and i used that stupid saying "Alles hat ein end, nur die Wurst hat zwei" and it actually worked to my surprise, lolol. i need aber moar!!

snap0212

Alpha-Bromega said:
here's some more for the willing; what are the differences in connotations between the 'whys'
z.B

warum
wieso
weswegen
weshalb
They all mean the same and there's no case where one would be right but the other one would be wrong. :)

Alpha-Bromega said:
also do you guys have any relevant idioms and stuff that i just GOTS to know? i was so happy to hear my professor say "Das A und O" and to get what he meant, and i used that stupid saying "Alles hat ein end, nur die Wurst hat zwei" and it worked. i need aber moar!!

"Das gelbe vom Ei". (basically "the best") This is one which is used quite frequently. Me and my girlfriend are trying to find the essential ones at the moment. Will post them as soon as possible. :D

Wusste gar nicht, dass hier so ein Thread existiert. Wäre davon ausgegangen, dass das hier gar nicht erlaubt wäre eine andere Sprache zu nutzen als Englisch, zumal das für die Mods hier nicht wirklich moderierbar ist. Von denen kann doch keiner Deutsch, oder? Naja, wie dem auch sei.. Sauguad so a Fred :D.

maeh2k

Alpha-Bromega said:
also do you guys have any relevant idioms and stuff that i just GOTS to know? i was so happy to hear my professor say during lecture "Das A und O" and to get what he meant (wesentliche Sachen), and i used that stupid saying "Alles hat ein end, nur die Wurst hat zwei" and it actually worked to my surprise, lolol. i need aber moar!!

I'm not a fan of these types of idioms and I don't think I use any of them, but those two links seem like a good start.

http://pukkagerman.com/season1/german_sayings.html

http://www.learnplus.com/guides/german-idioms.html

Milchjon

Mailenstein said:
Wusste gar nicht, dass hier so ein Thread existiert. Wäre davon ausgegangen, dass das hier gar nicht erlaubt wäre eine andere Sprache zu nutzen als Englisch, zumal das für die Mods hier nicht wirklich moderierbar ist. Von denen kann doch keiner Deutsch, oder? Naja, wie dem auch sei.. Sauguad so a Fred :D.

It's mostly evolved into a "learn about the German language and culture" thread, so I think it's ok. Kindas like the Spanish and Japanese ones.

sphinx

the piano man
also... ich werde mir einiges erlauben und bitte seid mir nicht böse...

ich habe mein Nintendo ds Lite in schwarzer Farbe in Ebay.de zum Verkauf gestellt und die Auktion is morgen abend zu Ende. Dazu gibt es 5 Spiele und Zubehör.

Versand innerhalb Deutschland 4,10., alles im einwandfreien Zustand und funktional.

Wenn jemand Interesse hat, einfach rein gücken oder wenn ihr jemanden kennt der ein DS lite haben möchte dann bitte weiter sagen:

Nintenfo DS lite Schwarz + 5 Spiele und Zubehör

Danke ( und nicht böse sein :D )

Alter, "mind blown", etc..
Mit ["stealthy"] kann man nicht nur die verfluchte GEMA-Scheiße bei Youtube loswerden, nein, man kann damit auch Pandora, Hulu und andere USIP-only-Angebote nutzen :O

dondarm

Banned
Hm, bin mir nicht sicher ob links zu proxys oder ähnlichem hier erlaubt sind. wäre glaub ich sicherer den link zu löschen.

Mhh, ach was - als ob einer der Mods hier Deutsch könnte ;D
Eigentlich haben wir hier Narrenfreiheit, es sei denn OnkelC verpetzt uns, hehe

Gala

Heute haben Supermärkte ganz normal geöffnet. Morgen dann zu. Inmanchen Bundesländern gibt es den Feiertag morgen nicht, da haben die Supermärkte auch ganz normal geöffnet.

2.11 is Allerheiligen - a national holiday in Austria to mourn the death. Everything is closed - in Germany only roman-catholic territories regard it as a holiday. Like Bavaria I think.

Alpha-Bromega said:
habe ich heute keinen Zweifel Vorlesungen, na, ein, aber morgen kein wegen des Nationaltages

Ich habe nichts! :D aber ich werde mehr schlafen mögen. :(

systemfehler said:
2.11 is Allerheiligen - a national holiday in Austria to mourn the death. Everything is closed - in Germany only roman-catholic territories regard it as a holiday. Like Bavaria I think.

February 11th? But that's months away!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p I'll shut up now. :(

ich auch ich auch, eigentlich verwende ich beinahe alle meine Zeit studieren, wirklich.

eine grosse Auffordung; Kennen sie irgend Deutsche Sprache forums? nämlich Videospiel oder Mediatheke sowie Gaf... würde ich akzeptiert werden, zumal ich nicht ein Deutsch bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom