• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do anything.

That's so noble of you. But perhaps she should protect her honor less next time. HMM.

no because you went like "omg trab cover yourself with this blanket, I can't stand to look at the outside parts of female anatomy, even though there are only like 2 cm² visible. maunz maunz maunz" etc.
I think these were your exact words.

Yes that was definitely a direct quote. Also, what does "maunz" mean? Another cute sounding German word, but google showed up nothing.

Do German cats actually produce the "z" sound?

Because I don't think I've ever heard that from an Australian cat. And now I wonder if cats have regional accents. Lol. I suppose all regional onomatopoeia sound strange to foreigners. Except Miau, which is perfect.

But thats pretty much what I said!

noo! you have to describe it with passion.
pm1Q1N8.gif

Fritz

Because I don't think I've ever heard that from an Australian cat. And now I wonder if cats have regional accents. Lol. I suppose all regional onomatopoeia sound strange to foreigners. Except Miau, which is perfect.

I think you're right

proof

Edit: And I am most pasionate about this.

yes they do, that's why they probably pronounce "panzer" better than you :D

vitacola

In DD gibt es scheinbar nur "Hools", Hipster und amüsante andere Gestalten.
Szenario: Einkaufspassage.
Ein Gruppe Jugendliche (drei Jungs, ein Mädel) im Alter von 16 +/-1 Jahr kommt die Rolltreppe herunter gefahren. Ich schnappe einen Teil ihrer Konversation auf.
Mädel: "Ich blas dir doch jetzt keinen!"
Ihr Freund (?): "Ja, okay, aber morgen, oder? Ach nee, da bin ich ja nicht da." (macht trauriges Gesicht)

Herrlich.

That's all I needed to hear. I am getting the Cherokee!

yeeeesss. jeeps ftw

In DD gibt es scheinbar nur "Hools", Hipster und amüsante andere Gestalten.
Szenario: Einkaufspassage.
Ein Gruppe Jugendliche (drei Jungs, ein Mädel) im Alter von 16 +/-1 Jahr kommt die Rolltreppe herunter gefahren. Ich schnappe einen Teil ihrer Konversation auf.
Mädel: "Ich blas dir doch jetzt keinen!"
Ihr Freund (?): "Ja, okay, aber morgen, oder? Ach nee, da bin ich ja nicht da." (macht trauriges Gesicht)

Herrlich.
yeah I wonder if she gave him a handjob in front of his family though.

TCRS

Banned
Hab heute das erste mal nutella mit einem löffel gegessen. diese verrückten amis hatten recht, das schmeckt geil! wenn man keine schoko zu hause hat, einfach nutella mit löffel. BAM.

He probably didn't realize she was into him. :(

What the hell? What did I miss that we're talking about handjobs??? And I even missed it after quoting her post.

well there are germans who have jeeps too.+ I was never on "team germany" or anything :D

But I thought you Germans were supposed to have the greatest cars ever? German Engineering! :p

Because of handjobs? You are odd.

:lol I honestly missed this the first time around. You germans seriously don't give handjobs? Brady is disappoint.

What the hell? What did I miss that we're talking about handjobs??? And I even missed it after quoting her post.

aw you're cute, your brain just skips all the dirty parts :3
edit: ok you're not cute at all you bastard :D you wish!

Okay, what's the story behind this? It's the second or third time it comes up in here.
haha I don't know vitacola mentioned this strange anecdote out of nowhere and the rest of germanGAF was like "whaaaa-?!"

vitacola
FamilyHandjob.
(Today, 10:49 PM)

haha aw I'm just maunzing around, don't listen to me
yeah a bit I'd say :D
now sing for us!

I... I'm so sorry...

When I was 8-12 I was part of a catholic school boy's choir, but ever since my voice broke it's been awful for singing, and I haven't had any practice for years and years (i.e. breathing control is terrible)

Is that your actual voice? Not what I imagined.

Your pronounciation was pretty good, maybe say the "z" more like "tz". Remember, it's an angry language. (Also manly and powerful).

I wonder if Mutes can say "Vaterlandsverräter!".

Haha, I prefer "Nestbeschmutzer"

I'll try my best guys!

https://soundcloud.com/user70706747/requestsfordeutschland/s-jTwxq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom