• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever have one of these moments where late on Friday night you catch yourself meowing in front of your laptop mic, audibly say "What the fuck am I doing here", close the SoundCloud tab and start thinking about what went wrong in your life?

For me it was Tuesday.

Fritz

Do you ever have one of these moments where late on Friday night you catch yourself meowing in front of your laptop mic, audibly say "What the fuck am I doing here", close the SoundCloud tab and start thinking about what went wrong in your life?

Stop playing around, where is the audiofile?

No, please keep it. It's just so random in your face. And not like fuckface isn't enough, no you added 69 for extra innuendo.

yeah because fuckface was also taken!! see! I practically had no other choice!
but maybe it's not my voice+size that make people think I'm 15 years old...maybe it's just my stupid sense of humour which makes me do stuff like this haha.

are you trying to diss me again?! come at me bro! you can't fuck with fuckface69! wait....

yeah because fuckface was also taken!! see! I practically had no other choice!
but maybe it's not my voice+size that make people think I'm 15 years old...maybe it's just my stupid sense of humour which makes me do stuff like this haha.

Speak in german fuckface!

I think we should just call trab fuckface from now on. :p

It was too absurd, plus my soundcloud account uses my real name and I'm sure as hell not wasting any more time on making another one.

Not at all. Women can anonymously meow on the internet. Men really can't :-D

There's absolutely nothing wrong with linking your real name with your GAF account.

Shit, e-mail quote to see, I think. Should've thought about that.

Oh well, the damage is done.

everybody will stalk you now, EVERYBODY.
but it's really weird, I had like 19 plays the last time I looked and I always thought there were only like 7 people actively reading this thread :eek:

Fritz

everybody will stalk you now, EVERYBODY.
but it's really weird, I had like 19 plays the last time I looked and I always thought there were only like 7 people actively reading this thread :eek:

Just like WriterGKs first compliment on German football and suddenly out of nowhere two dutchies were jumping in hating.

Just looking around. Got a free ticket from my university, and I was going to pass it on the way to a friend anyway.

I used to work at CeBit. The parties were off the hook. seriously. Just masses of hosts and hostesses drinking as much free alcohol as possible in 3 hours.

Milchjon

Just like WriterGKs first compliment on German football and suddenly out of nowhere two dutchies were jumping in hating.

One of them was a fellow NFL-Gaffer and Patriots fan, so I thought it was only appropriate to make him aware of the fact that some of his fellow citizens were seeing the light.

Klickklick

yeah with laptop onboard mic.

I use a Blue Yeti

500x_yeti_mic9xsvz.jpg

Your German is better than mine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom