• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

That's ok, even with a translator I still don't know what you just said.

you need a German Urban Dictionary ;) It's just German 'wanna be gangsta speak.'

something like "Dude, I swear... I listened to it no more than 23 times. I'm not a 'victim' (loser)" ;)

ok wenn du sagst du bist kein opfer, bist du kein opfer lan. aber wenn du faxen machst komm ich mit meinem essgeschirr in deine hood und steck dir gabel ins schienbein ich schwör. toni sein bruder er hatte lebensmittelvergiftung 3. grades und musste ins schlangenbadhospital als benny sein cousin ihm löffel ins ohr gedrückt hat isso

Du willst in meine hood? Pass ma auf, ich kenn benny sein cousin... ein Opfer, aber benny ist homie! und homie ist familie! Wenn überhaupt komm ich in deine hood und zwar mit ultra Geschirrspülgerät!

this is my go to 'going to bed' video as of late: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-8NXeOxIk

Du willst in meine hood? Pass ma auf, ich kenn benny sein cousin... ein Opfer, aber benny ist homie! und homie ist familie! Wenn überhaupt komm ich in deine hood und zwar mit ultra Geschirrspülgerät!
benny er ist mein homie ich schwör. letztes ernte dank fest wir haben blutsbruderschaft getrunken isso. erzähl mir ma nix von benny hier lan. aber seine freundin die ivana sie ist tam so kanisterkopffrau, sie hat auch schon mit bennys onkel und patenonkel geschlafen und mit seiner tante rumgemacht. aber das bleibt unter uns, sonst hetzt er wieder seinen tibetanischen rotkopf pitbull auf mich ich schwör

You are too loud trabs. Please stop the screaming.

And yes fuckface69 is going to haunt you, I already try to combine it with your fetish ... and I'm pleased with the results

but...I'm shy D:
oh no....

fuenf

benny er ist mein homie ich schwör. letztes ernte dank fest wir haben blutsbruderschaft getrunken isso. erzähl mir ma nix von benny hier lan. aber seine freundin die ivana sie ist tam so kanisterkopffrau, sie hat auch schon mit bennys onkel und patenonkel geschlafen und mit seiner tante rumgemacht. aber das bleibt unter uns, sonst hetzt er wieder seinen tibetanischen rotkopf pitbull auf mich ich schwör

schlaf gut. ;)

Hallo Leute!

Ich moechte neue Deutsche Filme anschauen. Es muss ein Deutscher Film sein. Nenn zwei!

13 Semester (I already recommended that one to you way back)
Ein Freund von Mir

(and in the spirit of trab: blutzbrüdaz / zeiten ändern dich)

voll normaaal
ballerman 6

these too.

How is that mean?

j8uaf1auwh.gif

Mhh, wir sollten hier einen dt. Film-OT ausarbeiten, evtl. auch als Teil eines "European Film OT" oder so. Darin würden wir uns Monat für Monat einem anderen europ. Land aus cineastischer Perspektive widmen.
Im jeweiligen Länder-OT könnten die User dann entscheiden, welche Filme besondere Beachtung verdienen, usw.

Allg. sollten wir Inhalte für Nicht-Dt./Nicht-EU Gaf produzieren statt hier rum zu spammen :p
Interessant wäre auch ein Städte-Guide oder auch ein "Going abroad to Germany"-Guide.

*produktiv bin*

Milchjon

Peoples, do you have any book recommendations for me?

No Sci Fi, Fantasy or Fifty Shades of Grey please.

Also, has anyone read Turing's Cathedral?

stn

Guys, need some help. Was looking at Bahn.de for tickets to Dettingen, but I am not quite sure which option it is. I am speaking of Dettingen as part of the Horb Am Neckar, Stuttgart.

Also, which other areas would you folks recommend if I wish to see forests, castles, and older towns?

Danke schon (I don't know how to umlaut on my keyboard, lol).

Milchjon

You just eliminated the three most important genres.

Hmmm... I might recommend Guns, Germs and Steel as a non-fiction option.

I don't think I'll be able to find this in this bookstore.

For reference, two writers I generally enjoy are David Foster Wallace and John Irving.

I think I might just go ahead and buy Pynchon's Inherent Vice.

snap0212

Guys, need some help. Was looking at Bahn.de for tickets to Dettingen, but I am not quite sure which option it is. I am speaking of Dettingen as part of the Horb Am Neckar, Stuttgart.

Also, which other areas would you folks recommend if I wish to see forests, castles, and older towns?

Bamberg, Würzburg or something like that?

Milchjon

Generally Bavaria (especially Franconia) and I think parts of Hesse are full of those. Franconia is one of my favorite parts of Germany. They also have a lot of awesome small breweries there.

Edit: I see snap up there agrees. Nuremberg and Bayreuth are nice too.

snap0212

Generally Bavaria (especially Franconia) and I think parts of Hesse are full of those. Franconia is one of my favorite parts of Germany. They also have a lot of awesome small breweries there.
This man gets it! Come to Franconia and I'll buy you a beer! :)

If you need help with Bahn tickets then just send me a PM.

fuenf

Last book I read was "Er ist wieder da", I liked it but I doubt it's what you are searching for. ;)

C8Ly7fm.jpg

just wanted to post the cover for all the non Germans here ;)

fuenf

The options are Dettingen - vorstadt, lamm, adler, rathaus, and schule. Man, I am confused.

Going by db.de you can't go directly to Dettingen by train (it doesnt have a train station), you'll have to travel to the nearest train station and then take the bus to dettingen. That's why it's listing that many options (bus stops).

Ah I see the Hitler rule is being invoked indirectly now.

[edit] hitler rule?
is this forbidden?
if so, sorry didnt mean to offend somebody

It's a book about Hitler waking up in Berlin in 2011. Times have changed but the Führer hasnt ;) http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/05/adolf-hitler-novel-german-bestseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom