• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still make it hard to hear you by having a tv or something louder than you. Oh well, go peer pressure.

you should have listened to what I said :p it was the oculus rift live stream and I explained it :D
I didn't want to stop it, would've been too much of a geraffel :p
süße Stimme für eine fuckface69!
this is going to haunt me now, isn't it? just like the fetish thingy haha!
but thanks I guess :)

you should have listened to what I said :p it was the oculus rift live stream and I explained it :D
I didn't want to stop it, would've been too much of a geraffel :p

this is going to haunt me now, isn't it? just like the fetish thingy haha!
but thanks I guess :)

Oh well, at least we know you sound like a little kid though. ;)

Victory!

This was not the worst voice ever, you lied to us all.

Well it was second to worst... She was close!

Milchjon

Nah, it's really not bad. I think many people dislike their recorded voice, when to others it sounds normal.

Except Mutes, he knows he has that manly beardvoice thing going on.

Also, even after the bedtime story, an episode of the whisky taster dude, and an episode of Bob Ross, I really can't sleep.

Nah, it's really not bad. I think many people dislike their recorded voice, when to others it sounds normal.

Also, even after the bedtime story, an episode of the whisky taster dude, and an episode of Bob Ross, I really can't sleep.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/oculusvr-live

PS: ich wollte zuerst einen auf frankfurter chaya machen abo ich schwör. aber ich hab mich dann dings eh umentschieden dies, das. ayhan, ich schwör er ist süß aber er hätte mir bestimmt tam so miese schelle gezogen, isso.

I think it's opposite for me. Two years ago a guy said to me "man, your voice is so shit in person, but you sound so manly on the microphone!"

It hurt me D;

Shall I read out an anonymous confession?

Milchjon

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/oculusvr-live

PS: ich wollte zuerst einen auf frankfurter chaya machen abo ich schwör. aber ich hab mich dann dings eh umentschieden dies, das. ayhan, ich schwör er ist süß aber er hätte mir bestimmt tam so miese schelle gezogen, isso.

Sucks that this thing isn't at CeBIT. I really think this has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.

Edit: WTF at that generator

“The mixture of hardened fudge nugget and cock custard in my marmite motorway created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of. Within no time, I could feel the shitty Da Vinci load dripping from my poop chute and all over my clap flaps. There was cock custard trickling from his love lollipop and I was wetter than an otter's pocket. We were ready for more. The plowing of my brown eye was so vigorous, he soon found his man berries joining his washington monument deep in my poop chute. My mouth was so full of cream reaper and cock custard, the Da Vinci load was frothing down my chin and onto my top bollocks.

Who comes up with this, well, shit?

Milchjon

They have a database of euphemisms, and each time you open the page or click "generate more" it randomly selects an element for each section.

Yeah, but someone had to make those up/collect them. "Salmon slit", WTF.

I think I'll go back to Bob Ross. I'd rather dream of happy little trees.

fuenf

I'm guilty of "stealth listening" to that soundcloud stuff, tbh I expected a lot worse. nice to see this thread going places... :)

Sucks that this thing isn't at CeBIT. I really think this has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.

ey ich schwör, ayhan er hat dasselbe gesagt. ihr wart doch zusammen auf gustav mustermann gymnasium in straßburg oda? ayhan er erzählt immer wie du dem einen lehrer einen miesen drehkick verpasst hast, abo diese opfer ey, ich schwör. er sagt grad er will mit auf CeBIT, ich hab gesagt ayhan du kannst in milchjons vw bus mitfahren

holy shit xD

Alter! ich schwör, ich hab den shit maximal 23 mal gehört... bin doch kein opfer! ;)

ok wenn du sagst du bist kein opfer, bist du kein opfer lan. aber wenn du faxen machst komm ich mit meinem essgeschirr in deine hood und steck dir gabel ins schienbein ich schwör. toni sein bruder er hatte lebensmittelvergiftung 3. grades und musste ins schlangenbadhospital als benny sein cousin ihm löffel ins ohr gedrückt hat isso

ok wenn du sagst du bist kein opfer, bist du kein opfer lan. aber wenn du faxen machst komm ich mit meinem essgeschirr in deine hood und steck dir gabel ins schienbein ich schwör. toni sein bruder er hatte lebensmittelvergiftung 3. grades und musste ins schlangenbadhospital als benny sein cousin ihm löffel ins ohr gedrückt hat isso

"ok if you say you're not a victim, you're not sacrificing long. but if you do I'll be with my fax dinnerset in your hood and put you fork into shin I swear. toni his brother he had food poisoning third grades and has had to go to hospital as benny Schlangenbad pressed his cousin spoon into his ear isso"

WHAT?

"ok if you say you're not a victim, you're not sacrificing long. but if you do I'll be with my fax dinnerset in your hood and put you fork into shin I swear. toni his brother he had food poisoning third grades and has had to go to hospital as benny Schlangenbad pressed his cousin spoon into his ear isso"

WHAT?

it's a well-known goethe quote, you wouldn't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom