• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schuhu

Neo Member
So what do germans think of this list (most livable cities in the world):

1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Calgary, Canada
6. Helsinki, Finland
7. Sydney, Australia
8. Perth, Australia
8. Adelaide, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand

Osterreich is there, but no Germany. So I guess this confirms Osterreich > Germany?

Kann man irgendwo nachlesen unter welchen Kritieren die Städte ausgesucht worden sind?

ugh, that's sooo yesterday.

Well, it was so this morning for people in Deutschland. It was so yesterday for me.

Also, is it currently 10pm? The NeoGAF timestamps are indicating that it's an hour later than my computer clock is reporting, so I think there might be some daylight savings confusion going on.

'Pug' is also acceptable. Deutsche lieben Möpse.

except for bateman.

image.php

dat cup.

wait, I thought the dutch and the germans hated each other. Sort of like Canadians vs americans, or new zelanders vs australians

The Germans just hate us because they are jealous.

Sidenote: I don't really hate them, but there is a friendly rivalry, they like to joke about us, we like to joke about them.

Except for when we play in a soccer game against each other, then there is pure hate

We're just jealous

Thanks for proving my point.

Milchjon

The Germans just hate us because they are jealous.

Sidenote: I don't really hate them, but there is a friendly rivalry, they like to joke about us, we like to joke about them.

Except for when we play in a soccer game against each other, then there is pure hate

Thanks for proving my point.

Weet je wat ik wil...

Here's a make shift version. I totally forgot about the animated text and I don't want to download AfterEffects to make the text fit right, that's why it's static...

ngerpqj76.gif

GermanGAF / DeutschGAF is usually one word.

The three lines might be

This
Is
DeutschGAF

or something, but I'm guessing you wanted to keep the text more "square" by having the words similar lengths.

Lol anyone watching that trash show on RTL right now? It's bad but I just can't switch away...

I heard that it's garbage.

fuenf

ahhaha :D I love it :DD
would be slightly better if it said germanGAF though, but I like :D

GermanGAF / DeutschGAF is usually one word.

The three lines might be

This
Is
DeutschGAF

or something, but I'm guessing you wanted to keep the text more "square" by having the words similar lengths.

Like I said I got frustrated because of the text... my initial idea was using a clip from a "Pussycat Prolls" video but I couldnt find a good one. Then I thought of trab and VOLL NORMAL...

edit: tdm like this?
nger1iajja.gif

Actually, I think it would be better if the text was just one solid "DeutschGAF" or "GermanGAF", with the letters being the three colours of the German flag. Like the first two are black, the next three are red, whatever. Divided evently three ways. It's more like the "NEOGAF" gif, and also you could centre-align the text without blocking the people.

fuenf

Try it all right-aligned, despite the different lengths.

But I'm no designer. *shrug*

It was just a makeshift version for trab. I don't even like it ;) However, if you want a GIF like that or some other scene (link it) for germanGAF I'll look into animating the text.

Actually, I think it would be better if the text was just one solid "DeutschGAF" or "GermanGAF", with the letters being the three colours of the German flag. Like the first two are black, the next three are red, whatever. Divided evently three ways. It's more like the "NEOGAF" gif, and also you could centre-align the text without blocking the people.

yes!

fuenf

I dont like a horizontal alignment of the colours. Looks like the basterd child of Germany's and Belgium's flags to me.

Now you just gave me a good idea for a GIF. Let's see if I can get it done in the next few days.

nice to see something good coming out of it after all. ;)
no pressure

fuenf

I'm rocking that RTL trash quiz: "How many women have sex toys in their bedroom drawer?"... I guessed 30%, it's 34% :p

I have a shit ton of work to do the next few days, starting tomorrow morning. Well, actually I should've done something today, but getting the right data took about three or four hours. Also I'm notoriously lazy.

but I'm curious naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooow
nLs9918.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom