• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

5mWMPa1.gif

Unfortunately it's no faithful representation of Germany or German women. But don't fear, I stumpled upon lost footage of trab, Fritz and ThoseDeafMutes in Berlin:

deutschgafksu4a.gif

hey don't complain, that's the second gif I ever made!
first one being this höhö
dsGPo0I.gif

you can edit it if you want, I'm glad I made it that far tbh

Unfortunately it's no faithful representation of Germany or German women.

what the hell is that supposed to mean? :D

Milchjon

Argh, I really hate GIMP and unfortunately I suck too much to do what I had originally set out to do, so instead I'll do something like this:
VfDbqZb.gif

I'll probably re-do this again and again until it doesn't suck as much, but not anytime soon.

This is amazing.

The stupid Americans in the NFL thread already think I'm a German, joining you guys might not be a big step. Also:

a4V517u.jpg

Me and Milchjon, on the outside looking in. :(

This is depressing.

vdB2r8x.gif

This should be a bit better to read. Just a quick outlining of the letters. I though about putting the avatars of some members at the beginning (where the guy falls down), but I'm not sure yet.

Looks almost cartoony for some reason, but yeah, much more readable.

Good work.

... I don't even know how to make gifs. Like, you open them in GIMP, right, but how do you make things constant across all frames, or do convenient animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom