• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine? A girl once asked me how here dress looked, I said 'It looks fine'.

She wasn't amused.

My sister gets the same way when she asks how her hair/dress etc look. Hoping it translates into German better :p

fuck i just overcooked my schnitzel :( hopefully it's still edible

SCHNITZELHOUSEN

I think that's something Moon-Hitler shouts on that old Weebl video.

just checked, it's 91 now. :eek:

I got 120 yesterday! But that's spread across like 7 uploads...

one of the better reactions I get :D

I order you to stop being so self-deprecating, at once!

It just happened... still ate it, though. Matter of fact, the other side was still a little bit raw and could've used another minute. So both sides cancelled each other out and I had one perfectly good schnitzel.

Look, Dad, I made fish sticks. They're burned on the outside, but they're frozen on the inside, so it balances out.
<3

wah damn double posts

My sister gets the same way when she asks how her hair/dress etc look. Hoping it translates into German better :p

I just try to avoid it, nobody seems to like it in any language.

'How did you like the food?'

'It was fine'

'I DIDN'T SPEND MY ENTIRE DAY IN THE KITCHEN FOR A 'IT WAS FINE,' ASSHOLE!'

Ah yes, those were the days.

It just happened... still ate it, though. Matter of fact, the other side was still a little bit raw and could've used another minute. So both sides cancelled each other out and I had one perfectly good schnitzel.

Look, Dad, I made fish sticks. They're burned on the outside, but they're frozen on the inside, so it balances out.
<3

A physicist, an engineer and a statistician are conscripted to fight in a war, and are all assigned to the same artillery piece. When they encounter the enemy, the physicist says "It's ok guys, I know what to do." He remembers his equations of motion from high school, measures the distance to the target, adjusts the gun and fires. The shell undershoots the target by 50 meters.

The engineer laughs, and says "you fool! You calculated for ideal conditions, forgetting all about the wind!" He makes some quick adjustments, re-aligns the gun and then fires again. Just before the gun fires, though, the wind stops blowing. The shell overshoots the enemy by 50 meters as a result.

The statistician jumps up and shouts "We got them!"

fuenf

A physicist, an engineer and a statistician are conscripted to fight in a war, and are all assigned to the same artillery piece. When they encounter the enemy, the physicist says "It's ok guys, I know what to do." He remembers his equations of motion from high school, measures the distance to the target, adjusts the gun and fires. The shell undershoots the target by 50 meters.

The engineer laughs, and says "you fool! You calculated for ideal conditions, forgetting all about the wind!" He makes some quick adjustments, re-aligns the gun and then fires again. Just before the gun fires, though, the wind stops blowing. The shell overshoots the enemy by 50 meters as a result.

rofl

Haha

I don't wanna make you guys feel too good about yourselves, but GermanGAF is more enjoyable than DutchGAF.

Deutschland has also provided Mexico with a bunch of germans. Unfortunately, some of them didn't help the country at all. Some examples:

Vicente Fox (Fuchs): Ex-president of Mexico. He sucked.
Vicente-Fox-40583-1-402.jpg

Jorge Hank Rhon. Politician, linked with organized crime.

Argh, I really hate GIMP and unfortunately I suck too much to do what I had originally set out to do, so instead I'll do something like this:
VfDbqZb.gif

I'll probably re-do this again and again until it doesn't suck as much, but not anytime soon.

<3 I can throw my neoGAF imitation GIF away now I guess :D

fuenf

Argh, I really hate GIMP and unfortunately I suck too much to do what I had originally set out to do, so instead I'll do something like this:
VfDbqZb.gif

I'll probably re-do this again and again until it doesn't suck as much, but not anytime soon.

awesome that scene is perfect. just tune the gif a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom