• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
respect for anyone that tries some spanish tongue twisters:

Tres tristes tigres tragaban trigo en un trigal en tres tristes trastos.
En tres tristes trastos tragaban trigo tres tristes tigres

Fritz

Pisst doch draußen schon genug :p

Bleh...what a depressing weekend :x
Learning throughout the weeken and the weather get's worse once again.

Anyway
PROST

Ernsthaft, "lernen" ist aber auch die mieseste Aufabe, die du je wieder machen must. Danach wird's besser

Pennywise

Yep.

Being sober saturday night on Gaf is quite boring.
Well, time to hammer so human evolution into my head and call it a day.
Get a good night rest as well, my weather tormented fellow.

I just came home. Listening to this. I dont think I am going to bed any time soon. Neither do my neighbours

I feel I have to clarify, we don't but this year has been reallly really awful

Party like it's your berfday!

And about the weather, tell me about it, March just started and it's already hot as fuck. Can't imagine how horrible April and May will be

So Mexico I reckon it's it's dry and hot and not too humid, is it? I wanna go actually

Well, Mexico is a huge ass country, so not all places are that hot. I'm in the south, and it gets really humid here, which sucks. It's the kind of weather that makes you sweat like a pig while sleeping. The humidity is really bad only during the summer though. Obviously, the weather is considered godly by foreigners from cold ass/cloudy countries ;), so I guess you would like it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
German GAF, i need some help :)

In August, i will be picking up my GF in Luxembourg and we are planning some roadtrip with my Golf around Germany. We will have 6 days for designated area, before we go to Munchen and back to Slovenia :
ws9e7Zf.jpg
We are still undecided if we will go with scenario I, up to Koln or even up to the coast. Second (and probably) the most likely scenario is II, down towards Switzerland and over Bayern to Munchen. Of course this can all change :)

So any sightseeing tips are welcome :) And for which cities i need that green round sticker for 'low emission' or whatever that stuff is?

Hana-Bi

German GAF, i need some help :)

In August, i will be picking up my GF in Luxembourg and we are planning some roadtrip with my Golf around Germany. We will have 6 days for designated area, before we go to Munchen and back to Slovenia :

We are still undecided if we will go with scenario I, up to Koln or even up to the coast. Second (and probably) the most likely scenario is II, down towards Switzerland and over Bayern to Munchen. Of course this can all change :)

So any sightseeing tips are welcome :) And for which cities i need that green round sticker for 'low emission' or whatever that stuff is?

Since August should be sunny go to Heidelberg, then maybe Freiburg and then you can head to the Bodensee/Switzerland.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
edit: Never mind. I had originally thought you'd skip Munich.

Also, if you're driving into Switzerland, there's a 40 franc tax you need to pay. One of those window sticker things. Austria, too, though I think there's a ten day option for like 8 euros. Switzerland is a year pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom