• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

You are not the only one that's confused TDM, I must've missed that Tash is a woman. After seeing her work out routine I expected her to look like a German gangsta rapper.

I'm sorry Tash! :(

After seeing her work out routine I expected her to look like a German gangsta rapper.

trinity-trinity-from-y7j1k.jpg

Most men do

fuenf

You Germans really love your milch huh? Milchjon, Milchmann and Milchmonster (or something like that, he posts in the Soccer thread with a Gotze avatar).

NEVER EVER enter Milcheuter into google. I doubt there's a single safe for work result in the top ten. :( I don't even know why I entered it in the first place.

Gustav

Banned
Jetzt mal ernsthaft - sind TimeDog und BlameSpace die selbe Person oder verstehe ich da irgendwas seit Jahren nicht richtig?

I love the snow, too. Remembering the 70s or 80s? (Of course you don't, cause you are all too young, ha.) No snow at all, the winter was a dark season with rain and 11° C.
Much better now.

I love the snow, too. Remembering the 70s or 80s? (Of course you don't, cause you are all too young, ha.) No snow at all, the winter was a dark season with rain and 11° C.
Much better now.

Well I know that in the 80s I sometimes could take a sled with me to school and after that we could race for about 2km home because the streets have been full with snow. Salt wasn't that often used in that time and the thin layer of gravel was easily covered by the new snow.

However the snow that felt yesterday is already gone here (even though it was quite a lot) and we have around 10 degrees and heavy sunshine.

Well I know that in the 80s I sometimes could take a sled with me to school and after that we could race for about 2km home because the streets have been full with snow. Salt wasn't that often used in that time and the thin layer of gravel was easily covered by the new snow.

However the snow that felt yesterday is already gone here (even though it was quite a lot) and we have around 10 degrees and heavy sunshine.

Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Here in the Ruhrgebiet we get much more snow than 20 years ago. In my childhood there were only a handful of days where we could use a sled. If we wanted to see snow, we had to go to the Sauerland.

raindoc

venting:

20 years later i'm playing westwood's "Dune 2" again - and it pisses me off.
damn sandworm ate my harvester for the fifth time in a row. a few seconds after my unit reaches the field, the worm attacks and it is impossible to flee because the harvester is so slow and, i swear, one time i even caught that suicidal motherfucker hitting the brakes, so the worm could catch up.

no other field nearby and the enemy is pounding me with siege tanks and ornithoc... ornico... flying-things.

Tash

venting:

20 years later i'm playing westwood's "Dune 2" again - and it pisses me off.
damn sandworm ate my harvester for the fifth time in a row. a few seconds after my unit reaches the field, the worm attacks and it is impossible to flee because the harvester is so slow and, i swear, one time i even caught that suicidal motherfucker hitting the brakes, so the worm could catch up.

no other field nearby and the enemy is pounding me with siege tanks and ornithoc... ornico... flying-things.

What you need is a combine harvester.

Tash

what i need is a giant hook and a pond.

EDIT: that invertebrate heap of pixels is clearly trolling me. harvester number 8 was fully loaded and had almost made it to rocky surface when he was swallowed whole, immediately after i got the "worm-warning".

I have to remember that for my next online gaming nerd-rage "You invertebrate heap of pixels!" I love that.

Wie siehts denn mit P90x und Insanity was den Platz angeht aus?

In meinem kleinen WG Zimmer sind knapp nen Meter zwischen Fernseher und Bett. Das wird wohl nicht ausreichen, oder? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom