• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i need is a giant hook and a pond.

EDIT: that invertebrate heap of pixels is clearly trolling me. harvester number 8 was fully loaded and had almost made it to rocky surface when he was swallowed whole, immediately after i got the "worm-warning".

But it is still one of the coolest games ever including the top notch cut scenes. Harkonnen 4 EVER :)

Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Here in the Ruhrgebiet we get much more snow than 20 years ago. In my childhood there were only a handful of days where we could use a sled. If we wanted to see snow, we had to go to the Sauerland.

I grew up in western Austria we had plenty of snow during winters with moderate temperatures. I remember because we had a small hill near our house and we spend a lot of time there challenging our bones. In Graz winter is normally with a lot less snow than this year and colder temperatures - I guess some weather stuff is really shifting.

Tash

Wie siehts denn mit P90x und Insanity was den Platz angeht aus?

In meinem kleinen WG Zimmer sind knapp nen Meter zwischen Fernseher und Bett. Das wird wohl nicht ausreichen, oder? :D

Ein Meter ist sehr eng..generell braucht man aber nicht viel Platz. Für Insanity etwas mehr. Eng geht solang man noch zusäztlich etwa eine Körperlänge Platz hat.

Ich brauch Laptop und mach im Gang :)

Fritz

Hab gerade Pylometrics gemacht. Sehr geil fand ich. Ziemlich abwechslungsreich. Es ist komisch. Bei manchen Übungen komme ich super mit, bei anderen gar nicht. Alles was viel balance braucht - Katastrophe. Aber ich versuche sowieso erstmal genau auf Haltung und Bewegung zu achten.

Insanity.png

Tash >Trab

Tash

Hab gerade Pylometrics gemacht. Sehr geil fand ich. Ziemlich abwechslungsreich. Es ist komisch. Bei manchen Übungen komme ich super mit, bei anderen gar nicht. Alles was viel balance braucht - Katastrophe. Aber ich versuche sowieso erstmal genau auf Haltung und Bewegung zu achten.

Genauso sollte das auch sein. Wenn es einfach wäre, müsstest du das ganze ja gar nicht machen. Betreffend Balance: du wirst Yoga ziemlich sicher nicht mögen..bei einigen Übungen dachte ich am Anfang: die wollen mich wohl verarschen!! (Crane) habe den am Anfang einfach übersprungen und kann den in der Zwischenzeit für 20 Sekunden halten :D

Fritz

Genauso sollte das auch sein. Wenn es einfach wäre, müsstest du das ganze ja gar nicht machen. Betreffend Balance: du wirst Yoga ziemlich sicher nicht mögen..bei einigen Übungen dachte ich am Anfang: die wollen mich wohl verarschen!! (Crane) habe den am Anfang einfach übersprungen und kann den in der Zwischenzeit für 20 Sekunden halten :D

Danke. Jetzt hab ich gleich das erste Problem weil ich Donnerstag zum Essen eingeladen bin und da ist erstmal 1,5 Yoga dran. Werd ich vielleicht tauschen mit ner kürzeren Übung und die dann Donnerstag morgens machen.

Fritz

Does anyone have a link to a good comprehensive article on what's going on with Cyprus? I am sick of all the conflicting information.

fuenf

Überhaupt ist Plyometrics sehr gut designt, immer wenn man kurz vor der totalen Erschöpfung steht kommt eine Übung die etwas leichter ist und einem erlaubt Luft zu holen. Die Pace ist zwar insgesamt immer noch sehr hoch, aber es nicht so ein Gauntlet wie Core Synergistics (meiner Meinung nach das absolut beste /spaßigste Workout in P90X).

Auch wenn ich Yoga nicht mag, muss ich Tash zustimmen, denn für die Balance wirkt es sehr schnell wahre Wunder. Inzwischen machen mir die Balance-Posen sogar mehr Spaß als der Moving-part zu beginn. Man merkt auch im Alltag sehr schnell die dazu gewonnene Balance.

Ich habe heute mit Phase 3 begonnen und nach einem Monat Pause (Phase 2) war Chest&Back mal wieder sehr spaßig. Ich hatte vergessen, wie anstrengend die ganzen Push-Ups doch sind. Zu meiner Überraschung war ich im 1. Durchgang stets über meinem bisherigen Maximum, in der 2. Hälfte musste ich dafür dann aber etwas Lehrgeld zahlen... hätte aufs 'pace yourself' hören sollen. :)

Does anyone have a link to a good comprehensive article on what's going on with Cyprus? I am sick of all the conflicting information.

Unfortunately there's none. The perception of this crisis mostly hinges on your economic and political beliefs.

demented

Töte mich qq

Anyone here bets on football games? Damn frenchies, less than 30 seconds before end they score a goal and I lose money :(( everything else went perfectly.

Other goal too was in last minute of first half, fml.

Töte mich qq

Anyone here bets on football games? Damn frenchies, less than 30 seconds before end they score a goal and I lose money :(( everything else went perfectly.

Other goal too was in last minute of first half, fml.

Go to footy-GAF on the community forum, they love betting on games.

Well, my picture is that of internet antagonist in a dynamic, fluctuating world (i.e. it means that war actually DOES change, too!).

If Google isn't evil according to their slogan, then GAF has to take the counterpart. So, GAF is evil. And from our educationary sources of movies, documentaries, and cartoons, we all know that ze germanz actually are evil-minded. Just keep in head where the great idea behind 'schadenfreude' and the word itself comes from. All in all it means, that GAF by its evil attitude is attracting ze Germanz.

Sorry, eating breakfast with to much sugar. ;)

@ fuenf: Fefe verlinkt ja meist seriöse Quellen. Aber die FDP/CDU würde ihn wahrscheinlich als linksliberalen Bernd abtun.

There are only Dutch, French, Australians and Mexicans in this thread

Ah right, well you can add one Briton to that list. But I'll confess, I just came in here because it was being bumped a lot. And from the Cyprus thread I presumed this is where the nefarious ECB cabal met to plan their next dastardly move. I'm a tad disappointed :p

Ah right, well you can add one Briton to that list. But I'll confess, I just came in here because it was being bumped a lot. And from the Cyprus thread I presumed this is where the nefarious ECB cabal met to plan their next dastardly move. I'm a tad disappointed :p

That's what the Germans in here are talking about in their secret language. It happens every now and then.

Milchjon

All those immigrants to this thread are only in here trying to suck up to us, hoping to be spared once our malicious plans will be carried out.

That's what the Germans in here are talking about in their secret language. It happens every now and then.

Exactly. They know that no outsider is capable of understanding their diabolical language with huge ass words, inconsistent pronunciation, umlauts that make no sense, and unnecessary complexity.

Ich noch lerne Deutsch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom