• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

GNTM used to be a guilty pleasure, but why did the turn it into a complete kindergarten?
I don't wanna watch 16yo girls when old ass Heidi shows them how to "shake their booty" (O-ton) to stripper music...

fuenf

GNTM used to be a guilty pleasure, but why did the turn it into a complete kindergarten?
I don't wanna watch 16yo girls when old ass Heidi shows them how to "shake their booty" (O-ton) to stripper music...

I doubt the show really changed, we just grew up.

fuenf

nice, Lana del Rey won the Echo :) (well it was a given because otherwise she wouldnt even be there, but nice to see her relatively comfortable on the stage)

What happened here? Why is trab receiving so much (ironic?!) hate? Need to know as I am very interested in the proceedings of GermanGAF.

Celentano ist großartig, allein die Performance mit verschränkten Armen und dem ständigem Blick abseits der Kamera! :)

TCRS

Banned
The place that made her a GAF celebrity was the pics thread. A cute girl like her on a forum like this - that's what happens. Is GermanGAF jealous lol?

On a second thought, I've decided that this is too ridiculous for me to worry about.

I think Poisonelf from the Cyprus thread killed my perception of Germany.

I read this thread title, "Australian government collapsing", and the first thing I thought of was "Thanks, Germany".

Evil bastards.

Fritz

I think Poisonelf from the Cyprus thread killed my perception of Germany.

I read this thread title, "Australian government collapsing", and the first thing I thought of was "Thanks, Germany".

Evil bastards.

Haha, same! I was like "No, not Australia too!"

Hammer24

Banned
Yeah, I spent a few days near Lake Constance.
I'm sorry for being a bad random guy from the internet :-(

We need to do a gettogether once football season starts.
Then you can feebly try to contain Germanys biggest Bucs fan.
Disclaimer: American BBQ provided for free. :)

Milchjon

We need to do a gettogether once football season starts.
Then you can feebly try to contain Germanys biggest Bucs fan.
Disclaimer: American BBQ provided for free. :)

That doesn't sound too bad.

BTW, there's currently a distinct shortage of Bucs fans in the NFL thread, so if you feel like it, you're always welcome there ;-)

Hammer24

Banned
Did someone watch the ECHO yesterday? Well I didn't but I just saw this performance by Cro. I think it's pretty ingenious.

I´m trying to stay away from German TV as much as possible. There is too much cringeworthiness in life as it is.

That doesn't sound too bad.

BTW, there's currently a distinct shortage of Bucs fans in the NFL thread, so if you feel like it, you're always welcome there ;-)

Well, I´m not really liking the direction my franchise took the last couple years. There is just so much kool aid a man can swallow.

fuenf

Did someone watch the ECHO yesterday? Well I didn't but I just saw this performance by Cro. I think it's pretty ingenious.

Haha that's awesome. I'm happy that the more light-hearted / fun German-Rap is making a comeback. Sido's "Bilder im Kopf" is pretty great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom