• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Probably lots of Tor from Germany, Kazakhstan aren't probably very good.

Tor: singular
Tore: plural

(not trying to be a grammar nazi, but i think the OP mentions something about people trying to learn this sob of a language.

EDIT: and while we're at it: was zum teufel steht auf der "mütze" der kundenfachbetreuung im OP?

EDIT2: go borat!

Löw insulted Boratland before the game, saying that games vs. weaker teams don't make too much sense.
I'll laugh my ass off id we lose today.

/fuck Löw

//oh shit, Greek ref - we're dead :O

Löw insulted Boratland before the game, saying that games vs. weaker teams don't make too much sense.
I'll laugh my ass off id we lose today.

/fuck Löw

//oh shit, Greek ref - we're dead :O

I don't like Löw. He's totally confident about his behaviour and work, yet he didn't achieve anything. And, whether you like them or not, the way he dealt with Kuranyi, Frings and Ballack was ungentlemanly. But I guess he only wants "Ja-Sager" such as Lahm..

honestly - i'd rather not. as much as i have to hate germany as austrian, i do have to admit that the germans under Löw are the best team-players atm. and i like that, a lot.
i don't want to see them go back to the Berti Vogts-style they used to play, that ain't no fun for anyone involved.

go jogi!

BTW why does Osterreich suck so much at fussball compared to Germany? Osterreichers are pretty much Germans, what happened?

raindoc

Germany's last big tournament win (EM '96) was under Vogts..

and still they sucked back then. this is much more entertaining. and since i consider soccer nothing but, i like the Löw approach a lot more.

BTW why does Osterreich suck so much at fussball compared to Germany? Osterreichers are pretty much Germans, what happened?

politics and ignorance. noone remotely qualified is in charge, the coaches are held on a short leash and every "expert" here seems to believe that tactics don't mean shit.
"just go out and play" is the typical austrian approach (to pretty much everything).

We are not professional enough and the competition in our league is laughable. Sad but true. We should rather look at Switzerland than Germany for input. Hell even our alpine teams get worse with each year because "friendship" and vitamin B count more than expertise and talent.

Edit: I agree with the doctor :)

fuenf

We are not professional enough and the competition in our league is laughable. Sad but true. We should rather look at Switzerland than Germany for input. Hell even our alpine teams get worse with each year because "friendship" and vitamin B count more than expertise and talent.

Edit: I agree with the doctor :)

At least you can score penalties:

u7c4q.jpg

Sorry I don't have another picture of him in my IMGUR folder.

Alaba for Ballon d'Or!

raindoc

At least you can score penalties:

http://i.imgur.com/u7c4q.jpg[IMG]

Sorry I don't have another picture of him in my IMGUR folder.

Alaba for Ballon d'Or![/QUOTE]

Alaba seems like a nice dude to me (his football skills are not open for discussion). other than Arnautovic...

[quote="systemfehler, post: 51116823"]My plan for saturday/sunday. Today I just empty a bottle of wine and hope Austria will against Faroer...

Alaba is the lonely exception.[/QUOTE]

i decided to go for vodka, so i'll pass out before the game starts.

raindoc

i'M currently watching "The Hobbit" and i feel like i should've watched it before my hygiene classes. "I've got parasites as big as my arm" sounds like a good excuse to leave early...

...although i'll never beat my "I couldn't attend because a volcano errupted".

We should meet sometime I could use a drinking buddy.

pretty occupied the coming week. but i'll head back west on friday, maybe some osterbock? (i'll probably be at the Spielboden in Dornbirn).

i'M currently watching "The Hobbit" and i feel like i should've watched it before my hygiene classes. "I've got parasites as big as my arm" sounds like a good excuse to leave early...

...although i'll never beat my "I couldn't attend because a volcano errupted".

pretty occupied the coming week. but i'll head back west on friday, maybe some osterbock? (i'll probably be at the Spielboden in Dornbirn).
Sounds good. Didn't like the movie at all.

raindoc

i like it so far. yet i find it hard to compare it to the book, because "the hobbit" is written for children and the tone of the movie is much more sinister.

EDIT: should've watched it in 48 FPS 3D. rock giants scene must've been amazing.

i like it so far. yet i find it hard to compare it to the book, because "the hobbit" is written for children and the tone of the movie is much more sinister.

EDIT: should've watched it in 48 FPS 3D. rock giants scene must've been amazing.
I just think that the 150.000.000 budget couldn't make up that it was blown up to 3 movies from a 300 page book. Also compared to LOTR some CG effects look really bad.

raindoc

I just think that the 150.000.000 budget couldn't make up that it was blown up to 3 movies from a 300 page book. Also compared to LOTR some CG effects look really bad.

that is true and i've ruined some friends' anticipation for this movies because of that - but eventually it turned out far better than i thought it would. i'm still not finished yet and GAF keeps distracting me, but so far i enjoy it a lot more than the fellowship.

EDIT: und warum zum teufel schreiben wir englisch? kruzitürggö!

that is true and i've ruined some friends' anticipation for this movies because of that - but eventually it turned out far better than i thought it would. i'm still not finished yet and GAF keeps distracting me, but so far i enjoy it a lot more than the fellowship.

EDIT: und warum zum teufel schreiben wir englisch? kruzitürggö!
Haha Gewohnheitssache. Martin Freeman reisst viel raus.

Milchjon

Der Spaßfaktor eines Wochenendes in Berlin leidet entscheidend wenn die Gastgeber gerade Eltern geworden sind und um 11 ins Bett gehen.

Wenigstens auf die Fritteuse ist Verlass...

Was soll ich mit meinen 27 Jahren erst sagen? :( Aber ehrlich gesagt bin ich froh etwas älter zu sein.

Angestellte zählen eh nicht ;)

Meine Dozenten beichteten nachdem ich das Diplom hatte, dass sie alle zwischen 12 und 14 Semestern an der Uni waren - damals. Als es noch 'OK' war und man kein Fast-Food-Studium absolvieren musste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom