• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

Cool, now I can add another language to my repertoire! Kickass :D

Dangge = Danke = Thanks = Mercie = Grazie = Takk = Efcharisto = dankä

flippedb

Banned
Es ist wirklich schlecht dass ich kann nicht gut schreiben. Wenn ich ein Text lese, verstehe ich die meisten Wörter, genau als ich ein Audio höre...aber für mich, schreiben ist ein echtes Problem.

Germany with 13 percent of its population being foreign-born, INTERESSANT.

Where are these people coming from? Polska? Russia? Italy? Turkey? Our mother nation (Spain)? China? India?

Milchjon

mostly from turkey and the balkans.

Also quite a few German-Russians.

Edit: Damn, Italians are second behind the Turks. Followed by Poles, people from former Yugoslavia, Greece, Croatia, and only then followed by Russians.

I think with Russians, it's a bit complicated though. Many Germans migrated to Russia over the past centuries and were then allowed to come back, which is why they're technically German, but appear like Russians.

Germany with 13 percent of its population being foreign-born, INTERESSANT.

Where are these people coming from? Polska? Russia? Italy? Turkey? Our mother nation (Spain)? China? India?

50-60s probably from south Europe (Spain, Greece, Italy). From the 70s on I'd say Turkey and Eastern Europe after that.

mostly from turkey and the balkans.

Oesterreich is not far behind multiculturalism. After all, who would've guessed this guy was an Oesterreicher 20 years ago?
1906540.jpg

Also quite a few German-Russians.

Germany gotta take those engineers/scientists

raindoc

Oesterreich is not far behind multiculturalism. After all, who would've guessed this guy was an Oesterreicher 20 years ago?
1906540.jpg

some people still struggle to believe that:

"Wieso redet denn der Englisch mit mir?" Österreichs Fußballstar David Alaba war am Dienstag im ÖFB-Teamcamp in Seefeld einigermaßen verwundert, dass der zu Besuch gekommene Tiroler Landeshauptmann Günther Platter (ÖVP) mit ihm auf Englisch kommunizierte.
"How do you do?", soll Platter gesagt haben. "Danke, gut. Sie können ruhig Deutsch mit mir reden, ich bin Österreicher", so die Antwort.

EDIT: Ösi Bua

Milchjon

speed limit on the Autobahn? NEVER!!

There's a commentary on SPON which likens the knee jerk reaction anytime someone proposes a speed limit to America and gun control. I think he might have a point.

And I must say I actually preferred driving US highways. Much less stressful.

120 is damn low, though.

There's a commentary on SPON which likens the knee jerk reaction anytime someone proposes a speed limit to America and gun control. I think he might have a point.

And I must say I actually preferred driving US highways. Much less stressful.

120 is damn low, though.

I drove 180 with my VW Polo and tailgated BMWs and women today on the Autobahn. Felt good.

Fritz

Video was actually really cool. Needs more of the guy in your avatar though. :p

Holy shit, is that a really bad fitting jacket or is his chest really that wide? He looks like a human rectangle.

I thought he might have swallowed a camping table before filming. There is just nothing redeeming about this "work".

thats an interesting point.

And I too prefer to just cruise on the Autobahn. If it's full I don't even mind just going tempomat 90 behind the trucks :p so relaxing ;)

So basically Germany is the place where all the crazy shit happens, while Austria is the pacifist and has the hottest women?

Nope. There's Switzerland, but it isn't pacifistic, they are neutral. After the EU finally gets its act together and federates, I fully support an invasion of Switzerland just so there isn't this terrible eyesore of a hole in the middle of it.

Oha....some heavy accusations in the Luxembourg trials, where one witness claims his father helped BND initiate/prepare/plan the Oktoberfest terror attack of 1980.

Pretty much no one actually believes that it was really just the act of a single person, so given the shit we've heard in the Luxembourg trials it wouldn't be shocking if this (and similar stuff) happened in Germany as well.

I think the actual news is already a few weeks old, but it went completely past me. Obviously I'd argue the witness isn't particularly reliable (and frankly I don't believe the insane story), but it would certainly explain a lot. If that turned out to be true...holy shit. That would send shockwaves through society and politics.

Yeah, sounds really unbelievablly crazy. Read this article yesterday and was perplexed since the major part of the story went past me, too.

Was zunächst lediglich nach einem inner-luxemburgischen Fall aussieht, hat sich schnell zu einem Prozess entwickelt, in dem das dunkle Kapitel der NATO-Geheimarmeen, die unter dem Namen Gladio oder Stay Behind bekannt wurden (Der lange Arm von Gladio und das Eingeständnis eines Bild-Reporters), neu in das Licht der Öffentlichkeit rückt.

Kramer, der immerhin unter Eid in Luxemburg ausgesagt hat, dass sein Vater, der Offizier der Bundeswehr, Mitarbeiter des Bundesnachrichtendienstes (BND) und dazu noch in in das Netzwerk der NATO-Geheimarmeen eingebunden war, für das Attentat auf das Münchner Oktoberfest verantwortlich sei, rückt nun auch in das Interesse größerer deutscher Medien.
http://www.heise.de/tp/artikel/39/39086/1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom