• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Wait, raindoc, is that you, too? Can't figure it out since you look so different in every picture...
image.php

nope

Tash

I swear, driver license pics were invented by the devil..or any kind of ID pictures for that matter..

Oh also, I want that mass beer bottle opening device. It's pure awesome :D

raindoc

Chicken? Nope!

Schon als klein super-multi-tasking!

http://www.tascha.ch/pictures/potty.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Hochkonzentriert!
(aber was das Multi-tasking angeht muss ich dich enttäuschen, das schaffen ja täglich Millionen von Männern morgens auch ohne ein Problem :P )

[quote="brotkasten, post: 57319128"]"Katzenfresser Italians German slur meaning "cat eater"."

Hahaha, what. When did that happen?[/QUOTE]

Never heard that one either. But wiki claims to know more:

[QUOTE]In Europa werden Katzen in einigen ländlichen Teilen der Schweiz konsumiert. Es ist nur der Handel mit dem Fleisch verboten, daher gibt es Bauern, die legal ihre überzähligen Tiere schlachten und essen können. Im Zweiten Weltkrieg wurde infolge der Nahrungsknappheit mehr Katzenfleisch gegessen. [B]Nach dem traditionellen Rezept von Bauernhöfen einiger Regionen zum Beispiel werden Katzen mit Thymian gekocht[/B].Bewohner von Norditalien, besonders in Vicenza, werden noch immer „mangiagatti“ („Katzenfresser“) genannt, ein Spottname der venezianischen Sprache.[/QUOTE]

cat-stew with thyme. mhmmmmmmmmiau.

Hochkonzentriert!
(aber was das Multi-tasking angeht muss ich dich enttäuschen, das schaffen ja täglich Millionen von Männern morgens auch ohne ein Problem :p )

Never heard that one either. But wiki claims to know more:

cat-stew with thyme. mhmmmmmmmmiau.

You sound like the person that visited the famous dog butcher aswell ;-)

raindoc

I am sure I don't even want to know.. -.-

In meinem Heimatort gab es vor einigen Jahren noch einen "Hundemetzger". Selbiger hat alte Hunde zu allem möglichen verarbeitet, unter anderem gab's dann halt auch Hundeschmalz, dass - wenn ich mich nicht irre - ähnlich wie Vick Vaporub anzuwenden war. (Ich bin mir jetzt wirklich nicht mehr sicher, ist schon zu lange her und ganz so genau wollte ich's damals auch nicht wissen).

Tash

In meinem Heimatort gab es vor einigen Jahren noch einen "Hundemetzger". Selbiger hat alte Hunde zu allem möglichen verarbeitet, unter anderem gab's dann halt auch Hundeschmalz, dass - wenn ich mich nicht irre - ähnlich wie Vick Vaporub anzuwenden war. (Ich bin mir jetzt wirklich nicht mehr sicher, ist schon zu lange her und ganz so genau wollte ich's damals auch nicht wissen).

-.- urks

raindoc

"Gut, dass Hitler nicht Kräuter heißt, sonst müsste man ihn mit »Heil Kräuter« grüßen."

ach, der Karl Valentin.

#ruleNo.1

I swear, driver license pics were invented by the devil..or any kind of ID pictures for that matter..

Oh also, I want that mass beer bottle opening device. It's pure awesome :D

Well at least we now have a test to check which posters in the thread are native germans... :p

raindoc

for fuck's sake Playstation Plus... why does it take (far) longer to install a game, than downloading it?
how is that even possible?

for fuck's sake Playstation Plus... why does it take (far) longer to install a game, than downloading it?
how is that even possible?

I hear you. Hours it is what it takes for a lot of games (Infamous for example) but I guess you are talking about the whopping 17GB of Hitman. It is hilarious how long it takes.

I hear you. Hours it is what it takes for a lot of games (Infamous for example) but I guess you are talking about the whopping 17GB of Hitman. It is hilarious how long it takes.

Stop hating Microsoft, Germany, and embrace the superior console. #TeamXbox

i don't have an Xbox

Didn't I see you in the PGR threads?

Been playing a bit of PGR4 recently, it's still awesome.

That's because I like PGR. You'll also see me in the GT5 or Forza threads.

And yes, I'd love to play some PGR4, Forza 4 or Horizon, but my 360 died few months before the Forza 4 release and I couldn't be bothered to buy a new one. I might buy a super cheap used 360 after the nextbox reveal.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I find myself in Berlin (again -'sup Fritz) tonight. Any live music on? Some punk bands, or rock'n'roll? I don't know the venues or anything here, or any of the German alt-weeklies that may have listings. Any GAFfers can do a google.de search for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom