• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason why the German anthem doesn't start with the first stanza anymore.

dont_mention_warsrsfh.jpg

Fritz

Why do people keep pushing for a thread title along "Schema F"? That's lame. The thread started before that craze (I believe Zaraki had the idea and I executed it) and just grew organically.

If juniors are so keen on an |OT| open one in community and see how that goes. I mean I am not going to object the majority but people jumping in here just to complain about the thread title with zero other contribution are being ridiculous.

And YEAH, I AM a bit grumpy about the whole issue.

DeutschGAF |OT| Where we joke about the holocaust

Noch besser?

Tell me, do you still hate yourself every night for what happened in WWII? You know, like a true German should?

B59lEoi.png

Gustav, is that you?

Why do people keep pushing for a thread title along "Schema F"? That's lame. The thread started before that craze (I believe Zaraki had the idea and I executed it) and just grew organically.

If juniors are so keen on an |OT| open one in community and see how that goes. I mean I am not going to object the majority but people jumping in here just to complain about the thread title with zero other contribution are being ridiculous.

And YEAH, I AM a bit grumpy about the whole issue.

The thread title is fine as it is.

Gustav

Banned
Tell me, do you still hate yourself every night for what happened in WWII? You know, like a true German should?

B59lEoi.png

Gustav, is that you?

I'm not a true German, whoop whoop!
Also, that post you were quouting was in reference to a user who claimed he jokes about the holocaust regularly.

raindoc

you're being silly. obviously you havent been following this thread, but in the last couple of months satirical references to germany's nazi past have become common in response to the boulevard's (and some GAF members') handling of germany's emerging role in the EU (crisis). noone is making fun of industrialized mass murder and we all agree that hitler did stink.
now eat a snickers and stop being the most german dude in this thread.

you're being silly. obviously you havent been following this thread, but in the last couple of months satirical references to germany's nazi past have become common in response to the boulevard's (and some GAF members') handling of germany's emerging role in the EU (crisis). noone is making fun of industrialized mass murder and we all agree that hitler did stink.
now eat a snickers and stop being the most german dude in this thread.

That's cool and all, but you forgot to include a political correct disclaimer that shows how you clearly distance yourself from that comment.

Rufus

Wie bitte?
Don't make me explain my dumb pun, haha.

Pugs = Möpse
Boobs = Möpse

dann sollte man wohl den ganzen satz über den haufen werfen. als ich heute dran vorbeigegangen bin wahr ich ein bisschen geschockt, dass der spiegel so ein linguistisches chaos auf seine titelseite schreibt. nicht das ich unbedingt mehr erwarten würde, aber naja..

"Wie berechenbar sind wir? Die Methodik von Staaten und Konzernen unseren nächsten Schritt vorherzusehen"
Oh, so it's just too colloquial? Eh, that's the last thing I would lay at their feet, but I guess I can see it. I'd still rather have that than some of the Guardian headlines. Seriously difficult to parse sometimes. At least the Spiegel stuff is immediately recognizable as German.

Fritz

Can I just say that I freaking love Michelle Hunziker. I think you seldom see a person that is such a stunner yet emits so much warmth at the same time.

Only the tattoo is a bit tacky.

Krelian

Keine Ahnung, war eins der ersten Ergebnisse in der Bilder suche für "party alone" :-D
Bin ein bisschen enttäuscht dass hier keiner Ron Swanson aus Parks and Recreation kennt. Super lustig und empfehlenswert, wenn jemand ne gute Comedy-Serie sucht. Das Bild ist aus der Snakejuice-Episode.

Bin ein bisschen enttäuscht dass hier keiner Ron Swanson aus Parks and Recreation kennt. Super lustig und empfehlenswert, wenn jemand ne gute Comedy-Serie sucht. Das Bild ist aus der Snakejuice-Episode.
I was just speechless that Jon posted the gif. I thought Schlag the Raab and other Hartz4 TV shows were the only thing he watched.

Milchjon

Ich dachte, er meinte das hässliche Rumsitz-Bild.

Ron Swanson war das erste Ergebnis für "Ron Swanson dancing gif" ;-)

Fritz

I think Jon was referring to the random picture of a model with a party hat.

Edit:SEE

Sheeshor

Banned
Ja, Ich meinte auch den "sitzenden" Typen, die kamen so schnell hintereinander. Und Ron Swanson hielt ich für Harry Wijnvoord, aber nur ganz kurz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom