• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you work 40 hours a day 5 days a week you get 5 weeks of paid holidays in Austria. The 6 week figure is only for people working at least 26 years already (age bonus).

DrM

Redmond's Baby
The best german word must be 'STAU'. Even if there is 7 KM added to it, you know that max waiting time will be 20 minutes :p

Are there plans to finally drill a autobahn tunnel under that mountain between Ulm and Stuttgart?

We can at least try.

I mean, there's probably beer in Mexico, too.

Mexican beer is pretty damn successful. Maybe more so than Germany's companies (We flood the US with our beers so there's ton of sales). Ever heard of Corona beer? Modelo beer?

And hey, at least we're not flooded with that crappy dutch Heineken beer

Milchjon

Mexican beer is pretty damn successful. Maybe more so than Germany's companies (We flood the US with our beers so there's ton of sales). Ever heard of Corona beer? Modelo beer?

According to Sinebrychoff, a Finnish company owned by the Carlsberg Group, Corona Extra contains barley malt, rice and/or corn, hops, yeast, antioxidants (ascorbic acid), and propylene glycol as a stabiliser.[5]

I've had Corona. Not sure I'd call it a beer :p

Also, I'd love to have real tacos in Germany. But mediocre tacos are still better than no tacos.

What? I can't believe it. There are so many Italian restaurants in Germany and you were only able to find one where they made pizza? Cannot compute!

They only that were in heidelberg that I found were part of Döner places, it's what everyone called pizza and was what the university ordered for one of the parties and it's just flat and not good. I guess it's technically flammkuchen but it's what everyone called pizza. I went to a pizza hut before I left but the topping choices sucked. :/

Milchjon

They only that were in heidelberg that I found were part of Döner places, it's what everyone called pizza and was what the university ordered for one of the parties and it's just flat and not good. I guess it's technically flammkuchen but it's what everyone called pizza. I went to a pizza hut before I left but the topping choices sucked. :/

Pizza at doner places is the worst. That's like saying Americans suck at burgers because you had one at a truck stop once.

Never even had Pizza Hut. Why would I when there are plenty good Italian places around.

Pizza at doner places is the worst. That's like saying Americans suck at burgers because you had one at a truck stop once.

Never even had Pizza Hut. Why would I when there are plenty good Italian places around.

Ya, but unfortunately where I was that's all there was. :/ At least in the US there isn't only truckstops. ;)

And I didn't say you should try it. It's been years and years since I had pizza hut besides when I was in Germany. :lol

It's not like there aren't any shitty pizzerias in Italy.

Meh, never been to italy. And I think you guys are misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm sure there are shitty ones in Italy or wherever but there are also good ones. I don't think heidelberg is that small that there shouldn't be any pizza besides shitty döner shops. Maybe there is good pizza but I couldn't find any while I was in Germany.

Edit: Maybe they had normal pizza at the SAP Arena? I don't think they did but I always get pizza when I see hockey so I'm not sure now... Probably was just wursts.

Milchjon

It's ok, you're only acting like baby Brady would act if he was German! :D

TOM-BRADY-FUCK-YOU-BITCHES.gif

vitacola

Come back to Germany and I'll show you restaurants with damn good pizza in Jena or Dresden. Disclaimer: I like the dough thin and crispy so it doesn't mess with the topping.

Who is on your avatar? I always thought it was Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Also, I love Corona. Best summer beer.

Haha Tash asked me yesterday so I'll just copy and paste that here:

And person in my avatar is the sexiest man alive, Jaromir Jagr, NHL hockey player from Czech Republic:

xJOYLnP.jpg

He was even sexier when he used to rock a mullet:

3PSKEX7.jpg

Come back to Germany and I'll show you restaurants with damn good pizza in Jena or Dresden. Disclaimer: I like the dough thin and crispy so it doesn't mess with the topping.

It can be thin, doesn't have to be super thick but the pizza I had a different taste than pizza here.

Well I like Corona with a slice of lime but I consider it a summer drink and not a real beer. Sames goes for Desperados and what else there is.

I'm still half drunk, but I just saw the ESC results and it's great to see that the shitty Euphoria rip-off bombed. What a terrible song. You should be all ashamed of it.

Milchjon

I'm still half drunk, but I just saw the ESC results and it's great to see that the shitty Euphoria rip-off bombed. What a terrible song. You should be all ashamed of it.

Der ARD-Unterhaltungschef deutet ein Imageproblem in Europa an: "Da stand auch Deutschland auf der Bühne."

Die andern finden das nicht so toll.

Edit:

Haha, the salt is amazing.

iYW6PON.png

#wahrheit

chrizzl0r

Neo Member
Allen Unkenrufen bzgl. politischer Diskussionen zum Trotz, der Song war glorreiche Grütze :) Ich bin immer noch verwundert, dass Lena den Contest trotz der Punkteschacherei gewinnen konnte - scheinbar war sie aber ein einmaliger Charakter, genauso wie die Dänin gestern.

Gustav

Banned
Hallo DeutschGAF,
ich hab ein paar Spiele und einen Film zu verschenken. Handelt sich um Importe oder Reviewcopies, deswegen kann ich sie nicht einfach zu Gamestop bringen oder bei eBay verkaufen.

Folgende Regeln: ich liste die Titel hier auf, jeder der Interesse hat, kann einen davon hier "claimen". Ich würde ihn dann per Post verschicken, bitte also nur an Leute in Deutschland.

Alles läuft auf PAL Systemen:
Spider Man 2 (Film) - PSP
Valkyria Chronicles II - PSP (Import)
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories - PSP (Import)
UEFA Dream Soccer - Dreamcast (Review Copy)
SEGA All-Stars Racing - PS3 (Import)
Blitz The League II - Xbox 360 (Import)
Shadow of the Colossus - PS2 (Import)

Edit: First come, first serve natürlich.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Leaving Munich today. Such a nice city. I went and saw Bon Jovi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom