• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

Leude, wisst ihr noch das ich vor nicht mal einem Jahr nen neuen Job angefangen hab? Mein Chef hat mir gestern nen Posten als Geschäftsführer angeboten. Ich will aber wieder Anwalt sein! Ohjemine.

raindoc

From this thread:

DerZuhälter;104847027 said:
germany4oxtu.jpg

:'(

So, Össi-GAF.

Wanderingwind, our so's and I are going to Vienna for a weekend in two weeks. What are the go to places? What shouldn't we miss? Where can we get good smoke free food (forgot about that till I was told about it a few days ago, gotten so used to not being puffed to death everywhere)? We are staying very close to the Museums Quartier.

Maybe we can even meet up with a few members of ViennaGAF?!

Hammer24

Banned
So, Össi-GAF.

Wanderingwind, our so's and I are going to Vienna for a weekend in two weeks. What are the go to places? What shouldn't we miss? Where can we get good smoke free food (forgot about that till I was told about it a few days ago, gotten so used to not being puffed to death everywhere)? We are staying very close to the Museums Quartier.

Before planning further, you should probably wait how he survives the German badlands this weekend...

raindoc

So, Össi-GAF.

Never been there, but friends from vienna won't shut up about it:
Flatschers (Yelp)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, better sit back and relax with a cup of coffee.
SCNR

Jokes are not allowed any longer. Super serial posts only, please.

Before planning further, you should probably wait how he survives the German badlands this weekend...

Saxony isn't the badlands! I mean, sure it's not as nice as Bavaria, with the money trees and lemon scented farm fields, but it is still very beautiful!

...and the people here kinda kick ass.

Hammer24

Banned

Saxony isn't the badlands! I mean, sure it's not as nice as Bavaria, with the money trees and lemon scented farm fields, but it is still very beautiful!

...and the people here kinda kick ass.

Already back from your 5am workout?

OK, I will be cereal. ;)

On to something completely different:
How comes that even the European governments act like butthurt children without sticking to clear political argument and debate, but rather are prone escalation into another Cold War scenario in the recent Ukraine/Crimea crisis.

How comes, that German newspapers are so biased when reporting about it? The amount of misinformation or even plain propaganda in the German media is killing me. I almost stopped reading my usual online newspapers and will likely not turn back to them as they have lost a huge amount of credibility. I am incredibly disappointed. :(

RELAYER

Banned
What would it be like if I walked around ending all of my nouns with -chen so that I didn't have to memorize the genders? What would that sound like? What would people do?

In my mind it sounds both practical and hilarious.

Oersted

Milchjon will always return.

Did she ever leave?

OK, I will be cereal. ;)

On to something completely different:
How comes that even the European governments act like butthurt children without sticking to clear political argument and debate, but rather are prone escalation into another Cold War scenario in the recent Ukraine/Crimea crisis.

How comes, that German newspapers are so biased when reporting about it? The amount of misinformation or even plain propaganda in the German media is killing me. I almost stopped reading my usual online newspapers and will likely not turn back to them as they have lost a huge amount of credibility. I am incredibly disappointed. :(

Or why is the former ZDF anchorman now Merkels speaker?

What would it be like if I walked around ending all of my nouns with -chen so that I didn't have to memorize the genders? What would that sound like? What would people do?

In my mind it sounds both practical and hilarious.

Impractical and therefore hilarious.

raindoc

what's really annoying is that russia sends troops into a foreign country, fakes a poll and germans complain about the media not getting all facts straight while sitting in the safety of their home. sorry guys, i love you all, but "historical claims"? GTFO

Stimmzettel-Anschluss.jpg

Rufus

Scheiß auf's Völkerrecht, zumindest so wie es in der Debatte verstanden wird. Die Russen wollen NATO nicht vor der Haustür haben, die Amis drücken es durch. Um nichts anderes geht es, sonst wären sie mit der Situation vor der "Revolution" auch nicht zufrieden gewesen. Darum ging es in Georgien, darum geht es auch jetzt.

Oersted

Would it really be impractical other than people laughing at me?
I'm being serious, what would happen? Is it possible?

German language is a bitch. If you change one part, most of the time, you have to change more. Single vowels for example have to be changed into vowel+ e, the famous umlaut.
Sometimes it also changes completely the meaning like Leib- Leibchen.

Fritz

Krass, dass man da so einfach gedutzt wurde. Das dritte Reich hatte was von Ikea. Der Parteiausweis war dann die Family Card.

what's really annoying is that russia sends troops into a foreign country

Well, it's much more complicated than just 'sending troops into a foreign country' as Russia had troops stationed there since forever. Another layer of the problem is also the issue of subsequent approach of the NATO to East Europe.

And of course I complain about media fucking up because it's their job to report and analyse situations, not to spoon feed me who the good and bad guys are. You know, visiting some bullshit site like Political Incorrect or Bild, I know what to expect as, but not from major news sites like SPON or ZON - or even the 'unabhängige' Tagesschau. But this is, same as the political conflict around the Crimea thing, an issue of double standards.

raindoc

if those troops had stayed in the bases they were stationed at, or no additional "black ops" units had been dispatched to siege and capture key installations with deadly force before and while the fastest poll in history was prepared I'd be willing to talk about other stuff, but since that's not the case I'm shocked and apalled by disucssion that not only distracts from the actions taken by Putin's russia, but even might serve as a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom