• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

This thread has now become GermanGAF |OT|. I like it. I hope we don't get pushed over to community like BritGAF lol.

I thought that's what it's always been?

Being moved to community OT is like a death sentence, so I'll try to prevent that if I can.

What I don't understand is why AusGAF is a stickied topic in the Gaming Community, but other nationalities get stuck in OT Community.

You're the best :-D
Although all the best threads are in Community.

I believe it's less sophisticated and more hands on.

Euphemisms are the best thing in the world.

Are there any rules to follow to not get burried in Community?

No, it's not like it's a punishment or anything. It's a logical place to put these sorts of threads, it's just unfortunate that comparatively few people even bother to open the Community sub-forums, and in particular OT community seems sparsely populated outside of a couple of threads. For example, the last post on the thread at the bottom of Page 1 on Community OT is ~24 hours old, but on Gaming Community its ~3 hours old, and for the regular OT forums it's 20 minutes old.

You're the best :-D
Although all the best threads are in Community.

Except Post Pics Of Yourself, where we've been having a riot for the last few days

:lol

TCRS

Banned
I've lived in London for many years but would still love to visit Berlin one day. Visit the Reichstag (why is it called that though? Sound too much like third reich), the holocaust memorial, see leftovers of the berlin wall (the world was divided along that wall for 40 years, quite significant in my view) and just generally take in the city.

I'm sick and tired of London. Great city to visit, shitty city to live in. Germans will not be happy there, we're used to way more cleaner and efficient cities.

Fritz

I've lived in London for many years but would still love to visit Berlin one day. Visit the Reichstag (why is it called that though? Sound too much like third reich), the holocaust memorial, see leftovers of the berlin wall (the world was divided along that wall for 40 years, quite significant in my view) and just generally take in the city.

I'm sick and tired of London. Great city to visit, shitty city to live in. Germans will not be happy there, we're used to way more cleaner and efficient cities.

What can I say. I visited Berlin and fell in love and moved here. That was 9 years ago and I still get sudden rushes of happiness from time to time just walking the streets, kein Scheiß. Not everybody has to love Berlin but I don't get the "too cool for school" attitude either.

Government IS painfully incompetent though.

Milchjon

Yeah the BER debacle is pretty embarassing. German engineering is being dragged through the mud here. Newspapers around the world have reported on that.

Two recent trends in German culture seem to be the inability to finish big projects (BER, Elbphilharmonie, Stuttgart 21...) and the propensity for resignations (Ratzinger, Wulff, Köhler...) ;-)

Your posts confuse me. And I hope the ladyboner is a techboner, not PB's motherboner...

you will never know bateman...
tumblr_l5ss85zSsK1qbksfqo1_400.gif

TCRS

Banned
doku-soaps are the worst invention ever. where do they find all those amateur actors? they seriously suck man. It's like they don't even try to be at least somewhat authentic.

IHaveIce

Banned
Because everyone loves Germans <3
Zu Gast bei Freunden..

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

NOW YOU DID IT, NOTHING CAN HOLD MY RAGE.

Actually it is okay. But as answer I think you have to spent me a dinner first, everything goes so fast.

Ah forget it, you only get this chance once ! Oui, Oui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom