• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Danke! Endlich jemand der Axl Rose und David Hasselhoff in ihrer Hochphase erlebt hat.

ich hab Hasslehoff mitte/ende 80er sogar live gesehen. war aber sehr enttäuscht, weil KITT von der überfahrt noch seekrank war und deswegen nicht sprechen konnte...

d4e0290e0410e5da4a77fzkf5g.gif

what? no sexy bateman gif this time? you disappoint me!

I was born in 91 too ;o

Wrayfield

Lol, ich bin so selten auf Gaf, jetzt habe ich "Who Quoted Me" gesehen. Gibt's bestimmt schon sein 500 Jahren oder ist das eine neue Funktion im Control Panel?

Lol, ich bin so selten auf Gaf, jetzt habe ich "Who Quoted Me" gesehen. Gibt's bestimmt schon sein 500 Jahren oder ist das eine neue Funktion im Control Panel?

Es wurde weniger als zwei Tagen aufgenommen.

EDIT:

Gromph and EviLore still haven't decided what colour they want self-post-highlighting to be in either, so that could change in the near future several times.

sphinx

the piano man
ich studiere rohrleitungsbauerei auf lehramt, ist das etwa nichts?

Ich studiere Musikwissenschaft, nicht auf Lehramt. Nur 6 Studenten in meinem Jahrgang und 3 davon sind schon ausgestiegen...

oh boy, I expect a rain of job offers when I am done..

:(

Wrayfield

You're only as old as the woman you... well, this is what I tell myself. My gf is quite younger than me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, stop making me feel older than I already am. I'm looking at you, Milchbub!! :D

Totalriot

Hi guys, what's going on here? As someone who barely checks in during the weekend I was surprised to see the thread making more than 5 pages (50 ppp of course!)

Also: Am I the oldest in here for being born in the same year Elvis died?

Milchjon

Well, age isn't a bad thing per se. Especially for men, I guess.

The "sum of personal successes/age" ratio is much more interesting. And that's where I'm starting to get neurotic.

Didn't want to make it too easy for all the youngsters in here ;-) (It was 1977 btw)

See, I can just check your account details.

:p

I'm a little late with that subject, but I still love this clip.

Reminds me of shows on TV nowadays..

Oh man, I would watch THE SHIT out of this gameshow if it was real. Now all it needs is the MXC treatment.

at least someone here knows how to be a wingman :D

That Fritz, always so supportive.

vitacola

Nö, das gibt's erst seit Samstag.

EDIT:
Manchmal übersieht man eine neue Seite :(

Noch was sinnvolles: Born in 89. Gonna finish my B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering in two/three months.

TCRS

Banned
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

now I can finally try out my new TV properly. Playing on a 40" TV is a revelation, I don't know how I managed to play through this whole gen on my tiny 22" screen. Together with the Superlux headphones (20 euros) this is the most fun I have had in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom