• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware Austria's greatest and most horrifying invention:

Die Berner Wurst

berner_wuerstel.jpg

A Bratwurst, filled with cheese and wrapped with bacon

The man who thought of something like this is a genius. A cruel genius.

holy shit. that's the worst thing I've ever seen

Stop hating meat so much.

I... I don't even know who you are anymore...

Alright, go easy on the vegan bashing, please.

I'm not even kidding, even at my meat-eater times this would have looked nothing but disgusting to me :O how can people like this?

I agree it looks disgusting, although bacon tends to look dreadful until it is cooked. I've never had a bratwurst so I can't comment on the taste, really.

I was vegan bashing?

IDK if that's too strong of a way to put it, but this sort of back and forth happens a lot when vegetarians or vegans comment on the fact that meat talk / pictures are making them uneasy, and then people respond with posting even more, or commenting about how delicious it all is, etc. I know you guys mean well.

IDK if that's too strong of a way to put it, but this sort of back and forth happens a lot when vegetarians or vegans comment on the fact that meat talk / pictures are making them uneasy, and then people respond with posting even more, or commenting about how delicious it all is, etc. I know you guys mean well.

this happens very often, indeed. luckily this thread has its very own knight-in-shining-armor-to-the-rescue-supervisor :3

IHaveIce

Banned
My girlfriend is a vegetarian and I'm not, so you can guess how often we have this discussion
KuGsj.gif

But really changed my habit of eating meat and limited it. There are enough meals without meat, but I don't think I could go vegan, so respect to you trab pu kcip ( we need a abbreviaton for your name.. fetish girl doesn't work in most threads!)

raindoc

pretty sure a state of the art cheeseburger would look at least as disgusting as a Döner, if you'd never had one.
remember folks, this is fast food we're talking about. it hardly ever qualifies for a beauty contest.

raindoc

But really changed my habit of eating meat and limited it. There are enough meals without meat, but I don't think I could go vegan, so respect to you trab pu kcip ( we need a abbreviaton for your name.. fetish girl doesn't work in most threads!)

trabi. cute little car, which hadn't any beef.

am I the only one that would like this thread in the community forum so it'd be easier to find? 8D
don't kill me edit: besides, we're a community, right? 8D

am I the only one that would like this thread on the community forum so it'd be easier to find? 8D
don't kill me

Scroll up to the top of the page, look for "Thread Tools" (or Spanish equivalent perhaps). Click it, then click on "subscribe to this thread". Tah dah! The thread can now be found by clicking "Subscriptions" in the row of links at the top (User CP - Subscriptions - Search - Store - Advertise - TOS - Privacy - Log Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom