• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
nope, not necessarily. aber du kannst, wenn du möchtest. dann muss deafmutes halt immer den google übersetzer benutzen.

raindoc

nope, not necessarily. aber du kannst, wenn du möchtest. dann muss deafmutes halt immer den google übersetzer benutzen.

yeeeeessss

:p

germany weathers darkest winter in 43 years

Alter, ich geh' heute ins Sonnenstudio. Fuck it!

UYPCeqp.jpg

Agkel

Haven't had the chance to read much of the thread yet but I was hoping to get some suggestions. I took German I and II in college, started III but dropped it. I was wondering what would be a good resource to pick up the language again? Rosetta Stone any good? Any recommended books? Preferably ones I can get online in ebook form.

*I'm fully bilingual (spanish/english)

Haven't had the chance to read much of the thread yet but I was hoping to get some suggestions. I took German I and II in college, started III but dropped it. I was wondering what would be a good resource to pick up the language again? Rosetta Stone any good? Any recommended books? Preferably ones I can get online in ebook form.

*I'm fully bilingual (spanish/english)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446208

This thread might help. There are lots of links.

raindoc

was soll das denn, keine dokumentfälschung hier ja? :D

ist doch tradition in deutschland?

muss ich jetzt zurücktreten?

It works fine. Sometimes. For example, wtf do document forgeries have to do with anything:

because i took her quote out of context (on purpose) she's referring to plagiarism. a couple of german politicians had to resign due to that in the last years.

EDIT: in austria we don't give a shit about that. even if it concerns our "secretary of science" (Wissenschaftsminister) who also wanted to back out of our participation at CERN because the money could be better used elsewhere... true story.
i'd like to laugh at the italians, but then i read the local newspapers... ugly truth is: ich lebe in einer bananenrepublik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom