• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTLance

Ah. Fußball.
we4wCLL.jpg

so muss das aussehen - wobei auch hier definitiv die mayo fehlt.
Mayo? Bah. Da fehlen Pommes! Ne Currywurst ohne Pommes ist wie... wie... Bud Spencer ohne Terrence Hill!

LSI90Z4.jpg

So muss das. Meinetwegen darf auch Mayo dazu, aber obiges Bild ist die Mindestausstattung einer Currywurst.

CengizMan

"Bevor ich einige Funktionen des Buches erwähne, möchte ich gerne etwas über die Geschichte erzählen."

Ich hasse die mündliche Prüfung.

TCRS

Banned
yeah me neither. I don't understand the craze. It's a boring and vulgar game. I just watch during the world cup or euro cup, but that mostly because of friends.

yeah me neither. I don't understand the craze. It's a boring and vulgar game. I just watch during the world cup or euro cup, but that mostly because of friends.

I'd rather watch some unreal tournament matches than this shit. giga e-sports, good times <3

CTLance

Regarding podcasts, here's a pretty weird one - even though it's historically significant.

No music, and only two guys talking about tech-related things:

http://www.cczwei.de/

Still trucking along, those crazy guys. Hope they live forever.

Love 'em or hate 'em, they were once just as important as the ORF Computerbox Teletext (page 465?) or assorted magazines (<3) for anyone even remotely interested in "Hitech".

raindoc

what's with the Fussball hate? Deutsche lieben Fussball ;)

Meisten. Denke ich.

i'm not a big fan either, i prefer icehockey or rugby, but if two good teams play against each other it can be quite entertaining. guys like Messi are fucking artists.
i've once been to a "big" game, after getting stranded in Madrid due to the volcanic eruption in iceland and it was fantastic. Real played against Valencia and the stadium was full. 80,000 people cheering, chanting and cursing... i was seated next to an approx 80 year old man. i don't speak spanish, he didn't speak english or german, but hell we got along great - especially when it came to mocking Cristiano Ronaldo or the ref... ;)

vitacola

Durften als ich 10 war in einem Turnier mal gegen die antreten (keine ahnung welche Jugend das war) und wir haben haushoch verloren :DD

Hat sich wohl in mein Hirn eingebrannt der Verein.
Haha, ja unsere Jugendmannschaften sind deutlich erfolgreicher als die Herrenmannschaft. Danach werden die Jungs scheinbar immer weggekauft oder fangen an mit Sex und Alkohol. Meist auch beides. Wobei ja auch erfolgreiche Spieler bei uns versagen und an anderer Stelle erfolgreich spielen. Deprimierend. :(

@GIGA//GAMES:
Was war ich froh, als wir damals zu Hause eine Sat-Anlage bekamen und ich endlich wieder GIGA gucken konnte. Dann ging es allerdings recht schnell und GIGA war weg vom Fenster :(

CTLance

what's with the Fussball hate? Deutsche lieben Fussball ;)
Hate? Nah.

I like Fußball well enough, I'm just generally not a fan of watching others work out, no matter the size, colour or amount of balls involved. Hell, if I could, I would not engage in any strenuous activities myself, but well...

Plus, I am completely horrible with the rules, ladders, leagues, clubs and who is what and where and oh god how did this get here I am not good with Fußball.

That said, it's great fun to watch Football/soccer games with the good kind of fans. Such a happy bunch of people (unless the the blood alcohol reaches dangerous levels). Also, such a tense and completely amazing atmosphere.

i'm not a big fan either, i prefer icehockey or rugby, but if two good teams play against each other it can be quite entertaining. guys like Messi are fucking artists.
i've once been to a "big" game, after getting stranded in Madrid due to the volcanic eruption in iceland and it was fantastic. Real played against Valencia and the stadium was full. 80,000 people cheering, chanting and cursing... i was seated next to an approx 80 year old man. i don't speak spanish, he didn't speak english or german, but hell we got along great - especially when it came to mocking Cristiano Ronaldo or the ref... ;)

Ice hockey is awesome! :D I had a bad experience with german ice hockey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom