• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened?

The fans were absolute shit and game was stopped multiple times for 5mins+ for people throwing shit onto the ice. Totally killed my desire to see more hockey games in germany. :/ It got so bad that one of the higher ups for the team had to get onto the PA to say to stop throwing stuff or they would have to call the game and it would result in a loss.

vitacola

The fans were absolute shit and game was stopped multiple times for 5mins+ for people throwing shit onto the ice. Totally killed my desire to see more hockey games in germany. :/ It got so bad that one of the higher ups for the team had to get onto the PA to say to stop throwing stuff or they would have to call the game and it would result in a loss.
lol, and German media goes crazy about us Fußball fans. Never heard of something like that before.

Seid ehrlich: bezahlt ihr die GEZ Gebühren? Ich nicht.

ich muss aber auch nicht :p
Ich auch nicht. Für mich zahlt das Hotel :)
I want a beer.
Drinking Augustiner Hell right now. Delicious :)

raindoc

Seid ehrlich: bezahlt ihr die GEZ Gebühren? Ich nicht.

ich muss aber auch nicht :p

mich haben sie ende letzten jahres erwischt. irgend ein arsch hat die haustüre offengelassen und plötzlich klopft es an meiner wohnungstür - während laut der fernseher läuft. tja...

one of my favourites is THIS. especially the part from 2:28 onwards. nobody likes a snitch!

I want a beer.

Prost!

fZKJ941.jpg

lol, and German media goes crazy about us Fußball fans. Never heard of something like that before.

Ich auch nicht. Für mich zahlt das Hotel :)

Drinking Augustiner Hell right now. Delicious :)

Ya, it sucked ass. Hockey is my favorite sport and I was so pumped to go to the game and by the end I just wanted to go home. I've never felt that way during a hockey game. It was the Mannheim team, which I now hate them and their fans with a passion. :mad:

vitacola

holy shit wie lange wohnst du jetzt schon in einem hotel dude? :O
Seit September, also ... öhm ... 6 Monate :D
Wird wahrscheinlich noch bis April andauern. Dann bin ich erst mal fertig hier. Wenn ich übernommen werde, such ich mir was ordentliches in der Zivilisation. Wollte bloß keinen Tausender für den Makler hinlegen (was soll der Scheiß eigentlich, wenn man sich selbst um die Wohnung kümmert?), damit ich eine Einzimmerwohnung beziehen kann.

So Hundskick fertig, hätte mir das Spiel auch schenken können. Immerhin habe ich Final Fantasy 5 nebenher durchgespielt. Bier gibts auch, wobei ich morgen um 6:45 zur Physiotherapie muss - also ist bald Schluss.

Pennywise

dank dir hör ich jetzt wieder insel <3
nicht schlecht, aber die älteren sachen sind irgendwie immernoch unerreicht

Live auf jedenfall.
Von den Lyrics her gefallen mir die aktuellen Platten aber deutlich besser.

@FeedingHand
Turbo + State
They're definitly one of the best live bands and produce nearly the best lyrics around, even though they're somewhat cryptic.

raindoc

it's 2 am and we're posting music.

my favorite song (there's an endless list of number 2s, but this indisputable #1)

Nomeansno - Life-like

i never tried cocaine, but it has to feel similiar to what i'm experiencing when i listen to this.

Pennywise

it's 2 am and we're posting music.

my favorite song (there's an endless list of number 2s, but this indisputable #1)

Nomeansno - Life-like

i never tried cocaine, but it has to feel similiar to what i'm experiencing when i listen to this.

Either that or way to much caffeine D:

For the faster style of music I'll prefer WeAreScientists

Inaction

Their notes for the vid are awesome :D
"- shot in a warehouse in Jersey -- think about how many mafiosi whose careers went wrong can say *the exact same thing*! "

I may or may not have imported a copy from the UK.

A copy which I should not have.

I'm not saying I did, mind you.

I'm just saying that I main Noob Saibot.

raindoc

But they aren't as agressive as the GEMA as far as I know.
One argument for Austria apart from the uncut movie/game buisness.

they are lazy austrians and not prussian bureaucrats so you're probably right.
i had to deal with them years ago, when i was organizing & promoting shows myself and ever since i have ignored them completely when doing the occasional private "party with live music or DJ".
not living in germany i can't really compare the two, but i wouldn't dare officially promoting a show without contacting them, but a small - non profit - party? who gives a fuck? (not the AKM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom