• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fitz dreams are the best dreams :3

Immer wieder toll wenn einer bei uns Geburtstag feiert, dann heißt es Sekt und Kuchen für alle !

meh ich will auch kuchen :( aber ich hab heute seit 546456456 jahren mal wieder cola-fläschchen gegessen, ich darf mich nicht beschweren <3 (ohne gelatine natürlich)

The heck is a nut triangle?
Apparently this:
13185411107s6dSM.jpg

I thought it was another crazy google translation, but it actually exists.

No caramel usually, ours - I think - also had some kind of jam (?). Other than that you're right.

It tastes incredible.

Hmm, will have to try it out.

So is there anything else I need to bring to Deutschland? Obviously some tim-tams, I'm guessing nobody wants to try Vegemite (silly Americans always try to spread it thick like Peanut butter, no wonder they always hate it D= ). Could bring some good Tasmanian Cheese / Wines I suppose.

don't worry there will be plenty of cream cake at our wedding ^-^

JackNicholsonyYes.gif

hahah nooo just kidding, in fact I love cream cakes, this is how to spend valentine's day bitcheees (vegan café )

Damn, sounds way better than mine for the past 22 years. Athough I am guessing that's some kind of cream substitute. No dairy for Vegans, right? Chocolate?

Damn, sounds way better than mine for the past 22 years. Athough I am guessing that's some kind of cream substitute. No dairy for Vegans, right? Chocolate?

yeah because there was cake. cake makes everything better D:
hm I don't know what was used in this case but yeah probably something like soy-cream.
chocolate is usually fine as long as it's no milk chocolate ;D

Translator had nothing, but does this literally mean "oh, god"?

Lol

That's brutal. Milk chocolate with almonds or cashew nuts is the best :(

yes^^ to be correct it should have been "Oh Gott" or something like this

That's brutal. Milk chocolate with almonds or cashew nuts is the best :(
no man it's totally cool, there are a lot of alternatives. even white chocolate and stuff :3

Ja. I bought some "belgian chocolate" the other day, which was a FOUL LIE. It turned out to be some generic store-brand chocolate that tasted awful. An examination of the fine print revealed that it was "made in China, packaged in Belgium".

Ja. I bought some "belgian chocolate" the other day, which was a FOUL LIE. It turned out to be some generic store-brand chocolate that tasted awful. An examination of the fine print revealed that it was "made in China, packaged in Belgium".

chocolate is overrated anyway. give me colafläschchen instead :3

Not much around the house, but there's a bakery that also does takeaway around the corner, a grocer two doors up and various fast food places within 15 minutes on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom