• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Street Fighter 4 - PSN & XBL Tournament!

FYI I farked my brackets for loser bracket on 360.

Correcting right now.. Give me an hour and I will have some updated matches for everyone tonight. Ugh

Stupid odd number like 48.. why did I end there! :lol

TurtleSnatcher said:
FYI I farked my brackets for loser bracket on 360.

Correcting right now.. Give me an hour and I will have some updated matches for everyone tonight. Ugh

Stupid odd number like 48.. why did I end there! :lol
Haha, I noticed that too. Well me and Stant are going to play regardless of if it counts or not.

All fixed..

UGH!!

Sorry!!

Please look at the below matchups.. I will have the brackets uploaded in a few hours. SOME MATCHUPS HAVE CHANGED

360 Winner Bracket Matchups

Enk
vs
ShinAmano

Oldschoolgamer
vs
Jirotrom

McBradders
vs
plaidtopia

SuperEnemyCrab
vs
Omar Ismail

Vagrant
vs
Denali

TaKeRx
vs
hidespyence

unholyspectacle
vs
Jekki

jon bones
vs
Arstal

C-Warrior
vs
bobby conover

Motion Picture Soundtrack
vs
sonicspear64

Spooka
vs
DiddyBop

LuCkymoON
vs
Cynar

Ronabo
vs
UC1

360 Loser Bracket Matchups

_dementia
vs
Lost Fragment

Assembly Required
vs
jube3

Archie
vs
BigAT

Son of Godzilla
vs
Lyte Edge

PS3 Winner Bracket Matchups

FindMyFarms
vs
-Mikey-

JEKKI
vs
Killa Sasa

dfyb
vs
rikichi

GalaticAE
vs
hwateber

evil ways
vs
Teknopathetic

Lyte Edge
vs
y2dvd

Yurinka
vs
Guled

Chamber
vs
-COOLIO-

Biff Hardbody
vs
FootNinja

PS3 Loser Bracket Matchups

Chorazin
vs
LawBlob

Baker
vs
kiryogi

Updated Brackets up soon as I get home!

CPS2

I managed to beat Ronabo 2-0. I think the first game was 3-2 and came down to the last hit, and 2nd game was 3-1 or something. Very tense matches!

evil ways

Hey Tekno, we can do our match tonight or tomorrow between 11am and 8pm, cause I work tomorrow from 10pm to 7am. Let me know man.

"Hey Tekno, we can do our match tonight or tomorrow between 11am and 8pm, cause I work tomorrow from 10pm to 7am. Let me know man."

Yeah, sure, we could do it right now if you want.

evil ways

I can't believe how my Ultra got snuffed like that, I was like "yay!!" then "awwww"

Them Tiger shots and Sagat's legs are the godamn devil.

CPS2

Ccrook beat me 2-0 =/ I got hit by a few wakeup ultras, and completely whiffed a few of my own. Ah well.

Denali

Vagrant beat (read: stomped) me.

Good games bro, sure to play again after I learn to properly SHORYUKEN. :lol

On to the loser bracket!

Vagrant

Denali said:
Vagrant beat (read: stomped) me.

Good games bro, sure to play again after I learn to properly SHORYUKEN. :lol

On to the loser bracket!
Definitely good games. Good luck with your new main character.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge Vs. y2dvd

First Match-

Lyte (Chun)- 3, y2 (Viper)- 1

Second Match

Lyte (Cam)- 3, y2 (Viper)- 0

6-1.

---

Good games y2, I love your Viper!

JEKKI (Blanka) whoops the ass of Killa Sasa (Guile)

6-2

I only won 2 because he already had a 2-0 lead in the second match, and let up a bit for what I can only imagine is to spare my feelings :p. Got destroyed.

My despise of Blanka burns greater than ever :D, but the inevitable Jekki vs Slayn Blanka on Blanka action will be something else.

Hopefully I can pull a Crimmy off in this tourny...

y2dvd

Holy crap I suck as with little lag and I never fought a Cammy before. I should've used the Ken flowchart. =(

GG Lyte Edge I got raped. XD

SuperEnemyCrab vs Omar Ismail

Winner: Omar Ismail

GGs EnemyCrab. Unfortunate that I had the advantage with your inexperience playing against Abel. Sucks about the lag too. Look forward to playing you again!

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Plaidtopia vs McBradders

Winner: Plaidtopia

His Sagat was... too strong, great matches though, man, I still have a crapton to learn with Sakura. Thank you and good luck, sir! :D

Spooka

I know this has been gone over already in here but diddybop is sending me messages about how he thinks we didn't play enough matches, and since he didn't use a mic he didn't say anything when the game actually occurred...

We played 3 matches. Each match was set to five rounds. Diddy won the first 3-2, I won the second 3-2, and he won the third 3-1.

Was this correct?

Great games, McBradders! Those were all edge-of-your-seaters!

I wish my Sakura played like yours ... you had some real nice impromptu combos thrown together!

Spooka said:
I know this has been gone over already in here but diddybop is sending me messages about how he thinks we didn't play enough matches, and since he didn't use a mic he didn't say anything when the game actually occurred...

We played 3 matches. Each match was set to five rounds. Diddy won the first 3-2, I won the second 3-2, and he won the third 3-1.

Was this correct?
Diddy was first to 6 rounds won (aka 2 matches) so he won.

in the event that bill hardbody and foot ninja dont play their match who do i end up facing? isnt this the last day of round 1 matches? and neither of them have posted! i'm waiting for ma match!! :D

Updated Brakets (Next update will be tomorrow late afternoon)

New Matchups added... Here is the list of all the matchups pending. If you aren't on here then you are waiting for other matchups to finish.

Winner Bracket Matches XB360

Enk
vs
ShinAmano

Oldschoolgamer
vs
Jirotrom

plaidtopia
vs
scissorfight

Omar Ismail
vs
Judderman

Vagrant
vs
Denali

TaKeRx
vs
hidepsyence

Motion Picture Soundtrack
vs
sonicspear64

LuCymoON
vs
Cynar

Loser Bracket Matches XB360

_dementia
vs
Lost Fragment

Stabby Mcster
vs
McBradders

Assembly Required
vs
jube3

Phaethon0017
vs
SuperEnemyCrab

Son of Godzilla
vs
Lyte Edge

Winner Bracket Matches PS3

FindMyFarms
vs
-Mikey-

dfyb
vs
rikichi

GalaticAE
vs
hwateber

corkscrewblow
vs
Lyte Edge

Yurinka
vs
Guled

Chamber
vs
-COOLIO-

Biff Hardbody
vs
FootNinja

Loser Bracket Matches PS3

Chorazin
vs
LawBlob

Sanjay
vs
y2dvd

Baker
vs
kiryogi

I'm giving another two more days for some of these 1st round matches on winner brackets to go by.. please hurry up and get these matches in or else I will begin DQ'ing

Thanks! and Good Luck! :D

DiddyBop

Spooka said:

Was this correct?
ohh ok,i get it now:lol sorry for the confusion

Spooka

TurtleSnatcher said:
Diddy was first to 6 rounds won (aka 2 matches) so he won.

As GrayFoxPL noted earlier in the thread - its confusing when you when you keep saying first to 6 rounds when technically with a 3-2 first match and a 2-3 second match either player would hit 6 rounds won after winning the first round of the 3rd match. I knew what you meant but the Diddybopper was thinking he had to beat me 6 times. I wish.

Omar Ismail said:
SuperEnemyCrab vs Omar Ismail

Winner: Omar Ismail

GGs EnemyCrab. Unfortunate that I had the advantage with your inexperience playing against Abel. Sucks about the lag too. Look forward to playing you again!

That was great practice, I am much better against Abel now. GG's dude, definitely have to play again. That does suck about the lag, I dunno if it was my end or what. I have a 2mb u/l and 8mb d/l so it should be smooth unless my roomate was doing something, but even still. Comcast just sucks, I think thats the bottom line. :D

yurinka

Guled and me planned to fight now. :)

Time zones sucks: 6 hours of difference. I suggest for another tourney to post the time zone of every player, and use it to pair people.

BTW what means random seeding?

yurinka

Sadly he can't play now. :(
Sadly it should mean he's disqualified.
Or can we face other people from our similiar time zones (he's from EST and I'm GMT+1)?

xintin

goddam i cant believe i missed this. any chance of swapping in if anyone does get DQ'd on the PS3 side?
if not there better be another one of these soon >:eek:

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Arstal whooped my monkey ass.

Good games! Sorry I couldn't stay longer and play more, things are very crazy at home. I'd love to get more rounds in later in the week if you're free, though.

Lyte Edge

-Losers Bracket Match-

Lyte Edge Vs. Son Of Godzilla

Match 1- Chun (Lyte) Vs. Cammy (Son); 3-0 Lyte Edge

Match 2- Cammy (Lyte) Vs. Cammy (Son); 3-0 Lyte Edge

Lyte Edge, 6-0

---

Had a really fun second match in Cammy versus Cammy; it was down to the last pixel of life in a couple rounds!

Now I look forward to hitting the losers bracket on PS3 after I fight CorkScrewBlow! :lol

Lyte Edge

Son of Godzilla said:
Omg Lyte Edge eliminerated me 6-0 and rather than test how far I can plunge my record I turned my console off and ran away crying.

The Cammy Vs. Cammy match rocked dude! You should have played more; you are a lot better than you think!

Heh, it was fun, I'm just being negative. I need to not spend two life bars getting used to how people play. I mean seriously, I got hit by like a dozen fireballs simply for being too lazy to block them or not paying attention to jumps.

Top Bottom