• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafbats Season 2: This time its poor.

jdub03

El Sloth said:
Well I'll be in the IRC channel whenever I'm available. This Friday is the beginning of my fall semester so I also will be busy this weekend.

Ok. Ill try and be on tonight and tomorrow. I'm usually on after 730pm est. Ill hit up the irc when I get on.

Aedile

PSN ranbat:

HyperboreanExile over The_Marquis
2-0
2-0

gg to TOB. The Bison-Hakan matchup is pretty ass. Now back to being unable to parry Ken's srk in 3SO...

Aedile said:
PSN ranbat:

HyperboreanExile over The_Marquis
2-0
2-0

gg to TOB. The Bison-Hakan matchup is pretty ass. Now back to being unable to parry Ken's srk in 3SO...

Not really, but no worries.

I don't take this game seriously at all thanks to the god awful move assist. So many openings I miss because the execution in this game is broken.

Meanwhile I'm LOVING getting my ass beat in 3S Online; because it's MY FAULT and not because the god damned game is confusing my Oil Slide input for an Oil Rocket. lololol

Vice

I've been getting nothing buy 0 bar matches when I'm on live. Would anyone know how to fix this? A few days ago I was getting tons of green bar matches.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Got blown up by SephirothRK!

0-2
0-2

I did get my revenge later XD! Hawaii to PR feels like diving 250 feet into the water haha, but nevertheless ggs. They were fun.

ggs. I was surprised that my meterless fadc Ultra came out.

Relix said:
I did get my revenge later XD! Hawaii to PR feels like diving 250 feet into the water haha, but nevertheless ggs. They were fun.

ping

Vice said:
I've been getting nothing buy 0 bar matches when I'm on live. Would anyone know how to fix this? A few days ago I was getting tons of green bar matches.

First thing that comes to mind is either you're using a different router or your router is giving your 360 a different IP, assuming you had the firewall ports set correctly to the previous IP. I only mention it because it seems a likely cause and I had that happen a few nights ago and realized I had forgotten to setup the ports on my new router.

Zapages

-Mikey- said:
Clown-Prince over Zapages:

2-0
2-1

nice games. The casuals were more random and fun than the actual match. lol Any recommendations for next time? I know I should not had sweeped as much. lol

NeoUltima

I cracked. Started dropping elbow drops lmao. Ain't done that since I started using stick.

NeoUltima vs Professor Beef

2-0
0-2
0-2

kevo_huevo over rivals
2-0
2-0

ggs rivals. i definitely like your fei more than your yang during casuals. stay aggressive with fei and use rekkas to discourage me from walking forward on you. you could have won a couple of rounds if you landed the fadc chicken wing, so i would work on that. you can also punish ex headbutts with rekkas, and i think you can punish jab headbutt with ex rekka, but you might want to try that out in the lab.

Morris

Disco Devil
Morro! [floydnova] vs Tansut [Tiberius-800]

2 - 0
1 - 2
2 - 0

GGs!. Going right from 3s duds then back to IV duds is really tough...

Tansut

Morro! said:
Morro! [floydnova] vs Tansut [Tiberius-800]

2 - 0
1 - 2
2 - 0

GGs!. Going right from 3s duds then back to IV duds is really tough...
Thanks for sticking around for a bit to do some friendlies, too. I messed around with other characters to see if they held up as well since I don't use them anymore. I'm glad I did worse in those matches because it at least means I'm improving with Oni.

Anyway, GGs, dude! Those Dudley combos were nasty awesome.

due to summerjam(i'm not going but i'll be busy) yall getting a extra day again. fuck it i may just shift things so that the week ends on a monday

-Mikey-

Zapages said:
nice games. The casuals were more random and fun than the actual match. lol Any recommendations for next time? I know I should not had sweeped as much. lol
The casuals were great!

Against Fei? More fireball pressure would be nice to see. It would force me to use meter to get in there.

rivals

kevo_huevo said:
kevo_huevo over rivals
2-0
2-0

ggs rivals. i definitely like your fei more than your yang during casuals. stay aggressive with fei and use rekkas to discourage me from walking forward on you. you could have won a couple of rounds if you landed the fadc chicken wing, so i would work on that. you can also punish ex headbutts with rekkas, and i think you can punish jab headbutt with ex rekka, but you might want to try that out in the lab.

GGs, thanks for the suggestions! I'm planning on taking Honda in the lab today to try it out. I feel like early on I tried punishing the EX headbutt with rekkas and missed but my timing may have been off so I'll definitely be trying that.

rivals said:
GGs, thanks for the suggestions! I'm planning on taking Honda in the lab today to try it out. I feel like early on I tried punishing the EX headbutt with rekkas and missed but my timing may have been off so I'll definitely be trying that.

no prob. what helped me was watching the mago/mike ross match from SS2k11. Mago was able to completely shut him out the first half, and mike ross pulled out some excellent comebacks and baits the second half.

http://youtu.be/9vIZab_aPnY

Culinary

Hey Corky! Sorry we haven't been able yo play yet, I've been really busy this week. Ill be available for the next few hours. (Till about 12pm est)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Culinary said:
Hey Corky! Sorry we haven't been able yo play yet, I've been really busy this week. Ill be available for the next few hours. (Till about 12pm est)

It's all good, though I don't have access to the 360 tonight :( it's midnight here , although I can most likely play anytime during the weekend.

edit : oh btw, you don't happen to have AE on pc would you?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge (lyteedge2) Vs. vulva (tiimmay)

2-0
2-1

That first game was as close as you can get in the second round! GGS.

GunbladeV

Banned
Yeah ggs, i choke so hard on punishing sweep with u1. I tried to mix up my high/low and you got it right most of the time lol

Top Bottom