• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

SGRemy

Autumn/phoenix. I'm not off till the weekend. I can play in the morning before 1pm est or after 11pm est....or either sat or sun (don't know my schedule yet)

don't worry about it, beef; school comes first. i'll be playing my other match tomorrow night, i'll pm you when i finish that up.

Alright, sounds good.

EDIT: I'm taking a break in another hour or so (I'm spacing this out so I write a couple pages a day). If you or TTOB wanna play anytime around there, let me know here or in a PM. IRC has been buggy for me lately.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Vulva and Eva:

I've been extremely busy this week with work and business, but I'll make a space for Friday and Saturday in the evening. All Sunday as well. Let me know when you guys can

ggs

the_log_ride vs DigiMish [the_log_ride wins 2-1]
1-2 digi
2-0 tlr
2-0 tlr

the_log_ride vs TToB [the_log_ride wins 2-0]
2-1 tlr
2-0 tlr

Sorry man, I should know better.

SF4 and I just don't get along, and due to input assist; likely never will.

Yes, people will say "Work on your execution", except for the part where I mention SF4 series is the only current fighting game where my execution gets screwed by the generous unwanted input assist on moves.

I don't even want to be an FADNC monster. I just want my Oil Slide to not be parsed as an Oil Rocket because of overzealous software assistance. Why, why, WHY? Did Capcom not make input assist optional like in some of the CPS2 games?! Expert Input (I think that's what it's called) is the one thing I would love to have in this game from TKxSF, or just put Hakan in there so I can play him with the EI option. :(

The real shame is Hakan will probably never be seen in another SF game, R.Mika style; but given the road we're on, would it even be a game I'd want to play?

Feels bad man.

I realize I'm the odd man out.

Expect the coming weeks to be saltier than Honda's stage. :p

Degen

Hypernima, I'll have a lot of time to play tomorrow (or within the next hour or so). Just let me know when you're available

don't think you've seen the last of me, Group A... or at least B

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Group B

Lyte Edge Vs. Autumn Ave

1-2 Autumn
2-0 Lyte
0-2 Autumn

GG dude...that was some nice back and forth, lol.

Gryz, what's up? I messaged you several times when you were on PSN last night and tonight and got no reply.

My execution is fine! If it wasn't for Ono I'd be wrecking you dudes! OOOONNNNNOOOOOO

/ttob

It's true. :\

SF4 attack input assist gets in my fucking way. I'd rather whiff an Oil Slide with a punch with better recovery time, than have stupid software assume I'm trying to do a 360 (NOT EVEN CLOSE GOD DAMN IT) and leave me vulnerable to a big punish.

It's simple.

My execution is fine in every other game.

Now you jackasses learn to play VF5.

Oh not interested?

That's how I generally feel about pursuing SF4. :p

Also I bet Mika returns in TKxSF! :3

Tekken. :|

DigiMish

Me and Leunam tried everything, but couldn't connect to each other. We'll try again on the weekend, but if it's still a no go, do we just continue the season like normal?

kevo_huevo vs Leunam
2-1
2-0
kevo wins
GGs sorry I was late

kevo_huevo vs Professor beef
2-1
2-1
kevo wins

Beef man, I'm sorry. What happened that first match? You had me in the second round

gryz

Banned
Group B

Lyte Edge Vs. Autumn Ave

1-2 Autumn
2-0 Lyte
0-2 Autumn

GG dude...that was some nice back and forth, lol.

Gryz, what's up? I messaged you several times when you were on PSN last night and tonight and got no reply.

that was my fiancee watching stuff on there, i said i wasn't going to be available last night. kinda busy with work I'm available during the day today and probably later this evening. anytime tomorrow is good too if you give me a time in advance

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
that was my fiancee watching stuff on there, i said i wasn't going to be available last night. kinda busy with work I'm available during the day today and probably later this evening. anytime tomorrow is good too if you give me a time in advance

You didn't message me back on PSN on Wednesday either...it showed you watching Netflix so I guess that was your fiancee on there too.

I can jump on tonight if it's early enough (have to go into work on Saturday half-day, so I need to go to sleep early. Sucks.)...won't be home until 5:15-5:30 PM. Should be available Saturday afternoon too.

gryz

Banned
You didn't message me back on PSN on Wednesday either...it showed you watching Netflix so I guess that was your fiancee on there too.

I can jump on tonight if it's early enough (have to go into work on Saturday half-day, so I need to go to sleep early. Sucks.)...won't be home until 5:15-5:30 PM. Should be available Saturday afternoon too.

ill go on around 530 pst today too

Top Bottom