• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GafBats Season 3: SSF4 AE 2012 | 9 weeks of getting bodied!!

Degen

Degen vs Lyte Edge:

2-0 Degen
2-1 Degen

Degen vs DigiMish:

2-0 DigiMish
2-0 DigiMish

back to TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2™ (in stores now!)

DigiMish

Week 2 results:

DigiMish vs Dark Phoenix

(2-0) DigiMish
(2-0) DigiMish

DigiMish vs Degen

(2-0) DigiMish
(2-0) DigiMish

the_log_ride vs. kevo_huevo
2-0 the_log_ride
1-2 kevo_huevo
0-2 kevo_huevo

- Downloaded after the first game. GGs to kevo
And thanks for running it back with that FT10. I was salty after our loss :(

the_log_ride vs. sgremy
2-0
2-0

the_log_ride vs. kevo_huevo
2-0 the_log_ride
1-2 kevo_huevo
0-2 kevo_huevo

- Downloaded after the first game. GGs to kevo
And thanks for running it back with that FT10. I was salty after our loss :(

GGs man. I must say I got pretty salty after you perfected me, so I decided to activate random mode. Is dee jay supposed to be a good matchup to sim? I felt more comfortable with that matchup than when I used honda. But man that ft10 got frustrating when you reeled off like 6 straight. I noticed you didn't go for too many teleport shenanigans, and I ate a crapload of U2 and supers lol

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
Week 2 Results

PSN Group B

SerSteven defeats Dreamland Boy 2-0, 2-0

The Take Out Bandit defeats Dreamland Boy 2-0, 2-0

Thanks for the games guys. I had fun. I've very free to anyone with a command grab in case you didn't notice. ;)

eva01

PC
Group A

5. Cloudius - Gen - Cloudius360 (2-0) (2-1) eva01 wins
6. DarkSloth - Chun Li - exuro45 (2-0) (2-0) eva01 wins

AAK

PSN Group B

vs AutumnAVe

I lost

(1 - 2) Win
(2 - 0) Lose
(2 - 0) Lose

vs gryz

(0 - 2) Lose
(1 - 2) Lose

Thanks for the games guys. I had fun. I've very free to anyone with a command grab in case you didn't notice. ;)

No worries.

I think once you get warmed up you're going to be dangerous, hikaru too. I know he salty. ;)

I like your Rose.

In the meantime I'm going to try to grab as many rust covered victories with my terrible execution and random ultras. :p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
PC Group A...

Relix vs. Rice Eater (2-0, 2-0)

Really fun matches. GGs RE. Not all used to Evil Ryu. Connection wasn't half bad I think,

Veal

hey if anyone from pc group "c' wanna mix it up for some last minute matches, I'll be on for a while tonight!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and drop out. Work is starting to pick up and it's gonna make availability really inconsistent for me.

Apologies for flaking out. I know it's pretty lame.

maybe it might be time to put up the rankings on a googledoc like last season. appoint a few people here as admins to edit the document, and the rest of us can view the doc. we can get the rankings up to date in real time, and all BV would have to do is approve/sign-off on the next week's rankings.

Venfayth

maybe it might be time to put up the rankings on a googledoc like last season. appoint a few people here as admins to edit the document, and the rest of us can view the doc. we can get the rankings up to date in real time, and all BV would have to do is approve/sign-off on the next week's rankings.

like he's our manager :O

Good idea.

jlai

Okay since BV is lazy, I've gone ahead and put all the results in a Google Doc

http://tinyurl.com/gafranbatsresults

If there are any problems please let me know ASAP. The doc should show 2 tabs for PC/PS3 and the new tiers and schedule. I cut people out that didn't post at all and added DBJ in the PC pool to round things out.

AAK

This week is brutal for me... but I'll try to come online sometime between 10-midnight on most of the days of the week. I'll post regardless when I'm on to play anyone of you.

EDIT: This week, it's Professor Beef and Hikarutilmitt

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
God dammit...

Mirror match :p

DarkSloth and Scythe, whenever you guys can lemme know. Ill be around the IRC

Leunam

My Abel against two Dhalsims?

log_ride and Gryz, add me on PSN later and we'll get these done this week. (leunam23)

Week 2 of assigned Ranking matches is on the OP and jtai's Google Doc spreadsheet.

I had to get rid of all the PC D tier group from last week. They were either no-shows or just didn't know what the hell was going on. We have to keep this train moving. Let's get these matches done!!!

Threi

notag
Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo
vs
eva01 - Ken - eva01

2-1 threi, 1-2 eva01, 0-2 eva01

Threi - Dee Jay - jeonjo
vs
Vulva – chun li - vulvassic park

2-1 threi, 2-0 threi

Top Bottom