• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Can we all agree that Haunted is a bop, tho? I mean really

I can see it as being one of the first songs that is remixed into a dance floor smash.

I think Haunted is my favourite song from the album now.

The production is so good, and the Madonna teas from the video and song.

You want me
I walked down the hallway
[something sexy and sultry]
The bedrooms were running [????]
Kiss
Bite
Foreplay ...

Majmun

HASBEYN

XBEY ONE

THE ONLY THING BEYONCE IS STEALING IS YOUR FAVE'S DAMN WIGS

tbh I think the second week drop will be huge

Not sure about that.

Album is itunes exclusive for a week. Physical copy will be released on dec 20th.

I'm expecting even more sales tbh

botty

Banned
Is Beyonce going to take Gaga's WW receipt?

rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Majmun

Billboard is now predicting a 600K for the debut week. Making it her strongest debut ever.

I wonder if the singles will chart, tho. But the album is already smashing.

Fey

Banned
nnn wait did all her previous albums debut at 1? This will be her fifth consecutive #1 won't it?

Doesn't Britney have the most consecutive #1 albums starting from debut album?

cory64

Rihanna is great. Her singles and their success is the envy of many gerls, and she seems very down to Earth, approachable, unpretentious and bullshit-free. And she's 25.
Spill that tea. Rihanna has an inimitable aura and has mastered the pop single in a way few before her have.

Majmun

Makes me wonder how much Beyoncè would sell if the album was tracked for a whole week instead of just three days.

430k in one day. Two more days to go.

In regards to ARTPOP, my ratings on it haven't changed. I still love it, I think it's a great album with a lot of quality bops. In fact, I think I ranked it like #2 or #3 on my ballot. My issue with it that I have come to realize with the Beypocalypae is, as people have said, the overhype and pretentiousness that goes along with it. Bey made me realize that no promo is, in some cases, the best kind of promo.

That coupled with the fact that even Gaga doesn't seem to care anymore is making me less and less interested in what she does.

440k in one day? Lawd sweet Jesus.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol I stan Natalia Kills, Lana Del Rey, Kimbra and Sophie Ellis Bextor. Here we can admit bad albums from our faves as no one is perfect and nor everything its sales.

LegoArmo

You can be like me and stan for the lessors. You don't need to stan for one of the main queens.

Who are they?

Lol I stan Natalia Kills, Lana Del Rey, Kimbra and Sophie Ellis Bextor. Here we can admit bad albums from our faves as no one is perfect and nor everything its sales.

Big up Verbalicious.

Everyone's fave has released a "bad" album at some point. lol, stan who you like.

Then I think I'm going to have to go with RiRi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom