• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hackaty Talentlesserry exposed on live television.

iU2pRO4j1iq9g.gif

royalan

I know people are expecting this from me, but after 2 days with Beyonce, I have to admit that it's kinda slid down from a 10 to an 8 for me.

It's still an incredibly solid album, and much better than 4...but I might have been premature in comparing it to B'Day.

None of the tracks have grabbed me in the same way that Green Light, Freekum Dress and Get Me Bodied have - instantly infectious and timeless. The tracks all flow together, the production is immaculate, and Beyonce is creatively in a better place than she has been in years...but this album is no B'Day. None of the songs have grabbed me in a truly lasting way.

This is one of the very few performances she has lip synced, she has bad vocals but she still sings live most of the time, at least she didn't throw up on stage like gaga did once 

The Katy Cat rationalization in those comments...

LegoArmo

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine
As long as you know who you belong to

♥

cory64

The Beynami is real.
A damn natural disaster.

I'm predicting the next person to go this route going to have a teaser video 1-2 weeks before the album drops then have the album + first single on the same day w/ a radio deal.No streaming, no a la carte other than the single. Bey did the most extreme version of an alternate promo plan, so I doubt it will be replicated quite like this.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Beyoncé is basically reinvigorating the album format in the digital age. This move was truly genius. She's reintroducing the concept of buying a full experience instead of just focusing on singles.

Learn us Bey ;______;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom