• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
There just wasn't room for another boyband in town.

I do kind of wish another boyband would rise to prominence just so a new generation could experience their *NSYNC and BSB dichotomy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let us remember those Unwanted Flops with a gif.

Walks Like Rihanna
UsKNL.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think we can say that the reign of "fun" pop music has ended based on the year-end Hot 100.

RIP Second Millenial Wave Of Pop
2009-2012

Bow down to the new superfusion of Hot AC & Alternative, its dominance.

I can't get over the singles artist clocking a top 10 alberm for this year. ICON.

Majmun

Billboard is reporting that Beyoncé has doubled 4's debut sales so far.

4 debuted at 310k

So more than 620k sales in just three days. :negativeman

royalan

Bangerz > ARTPOP > Beyoncé, tbh

3 great albums, but I HAVE to give credit to Miley for delivering the most interesting and diverse album, musically. People got caught up in her gimmicks and don't want to give her credit, but Bangerz really is a damn good album...

Bangerz had NO Bangerz. It was a garbage album that I was anticipated for and didn't live up to the expectations. I only really like Wrecking Ball and that's it. The rest is throw away.

Mumei

OMG

OMG

WBLS is playing Emotions right now.

You make me feel so high higH hiGh HIGH HIGHHHH

Yes Bey, punch them

You know, you could try listening to CDs; you could listens to random Mariah ~whenever you want~ instead of waiting for random Mariah songs to get played on the radio.

Bangerz > ARTPOP > Beyoncé, tbh

Wait.

Roy, have you forgotten that ">" means "greater than"? I think you meant to use "<".

Zutroy

I've never seen such an obvious bias on the X factor for who the producers want to win. Although I don't mind Sam winning, I feel bad for the kid.

Koodo

Banned
I'm surprise the Venezuelariah stans are not :bowing: to Art Of Letting Go. It's one of the rawest heartbreak songs in recent memory.

Mumei

I'm surprise the Venezuelariah stans are not :bowing: to Art Of Letting Go. It's one of the rawest heartbreak songs in recent memory.

If this is shade, I'm missing the angle. But it has to be shade, because the song is just okay.

I'm so confused.

cory64

Her best track this year wasn't even on SNOOZERZ tho

edit: Koo is saying that it's so bad it's worthy of causing heartbreak between Mariah and her stans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom