• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I like how she is serving ratchet in her vids more and more. It's a good side of her to see. We used to only get ratchet from Rihanna.

Koodo

Banned
tumblr_mxuo4gZdNb1qkm71zo1_500.gif
What a shit gif for one of the best parts in that video.

I like how she is serving ratchet in her vids more and more. It's a good side of her to see. We used to only get ratchet from Rihanna.

But I'm percheD for Rihs return. If Boots is signed to the Roc, next year Rih is finally gonna have some quality I can get behind.

72 hours and I'm not able to listen to anyone else. I tried to use ArtPOP but ended up playing Blow instead. I can't stop singing all the songs around the house. I stopped for a full 2 minutes before I was on it again..... This voodoo magic is at work.

Edit: The Minus app sucks ass.

DMeisterJ

Banned
But I'm percheD for Rihs return. If Boots is signed to the Roc, next year Rih is finally gonna have some quality I can get behind.

72 hours and I'm not able to listen to anyone else. I tried to use ArtPOP but ended up playing Blow instead. I can't stop singing all the songs around the house. I stopped for a full 2 minutes before I was on it again..... This voodoo magic is at work.

Edit: The Minus app sucks ass.

Me too with Blow.

I just keep rihpeating "turn that cherry out."

And "pink is the flavor, solve the riddle."

cory64

The album version of (You Drive Me) Crazy is so weird, it's a lot more Rhythm Nation 1814 than the single version and I like it for that.

Beyonce is #5 on the UK album charts. Pretty amazing to clock that after just two days of sales.

In a few seconds I'll found out where Leona landed on the singles chart. Fingers crossed for Top 3 at least...

Majmun

It's pretty crazy of her to release the album on a friday. She could've gathered more first week sales if she released it during the beginning of the week.

Does she not care for charts anymore? Sounds as if she's the main bitch of her record label. Releasing whenever she wants, whatever she wants. Queen.

No Angel slays me every time.

Because your.. No.. Angel.. Either.. Baaabbeee
.. Eeeehooooo

Uhh Ahhh

Owwwweee Owwwweee

Uhh uaaahh

Owwwweee Owwwweee owwwwe

Tell me do you wanna riiide

Ride ride ride

Tell me do you wanna riiiiiiiiiiii - iiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee ide.... Ide... Ide.....

Gives me chills every time.

Majmun

Beyonce sold 66k in the UK. Neat.

Tracked only for two days and itunes exclusive. And no pre-release promo. That's amazing.

Other debuts this year:

Gaga 65k
Katy 53k

Both numbers are after being tracked for six days, the albums being available everywhere and released after a lot of promo.

Bey is on a whole different level.

cory64

I think we can say that the reign of "fun" pop music has ended based on the year-end Hot 100.

RIP Second Millenial Wave Of Pop
2009-2012

Bow down to the new superfusion of Hot AC & Alternative, its dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom