• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Yep.

Madonna is the Queen of Pop. She knows she's the Queen of Pop. And she know's she deserves the title because she dragged literally everyone who made a move for the throne, and she made it look easy.

Basically, Madonna ran out of fucks to give decades ago. Combine that with 1 parts senility and 2 parts social media...and the result is this.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ummmmmmmTTTTTT

i just saw this on tumblr, is it real?

tumblr_mzkq5vQASI1r60z8vo1_500.jpg

Icicle

Behind the scenes shots from Crystal Kay's future smash single, Busy Doing Nothing.

CK-_busy_doin_nothing_-_183_large.jpg

CK-_busy_doin_nothing_-_105_large.jpg

CK-_busy_doin_nothing_-_204_large.jpg

The video is supposed to come out this month, but who knows?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
*sigh* honestly I listened to this song ONCE months ago and ever since it is all youtube can recommend me. They need to sort their shit out.
and who fucking knows why I came in last night and decided to listen to it

Majmun

Drunk in Love getting huge radio updates, only trailing behind Dark Horse. Song is def crossing over to POP soon.

And happy bday, pupi <3

SaintZ

Rita Ora and Calvin Harris 'split after nine months of dating'

The How We Do singer and the hunky DJ have reportedly called time on their relationship as Rita starts filming Fifty Shades of Grey.

It looks like it's splitsville for Rita Ora and minted superstar DJ Calvin Harris as the pair are rumoured to have gone their separate ways after nine months of making us all jealous with their lovey dovey PDA-ing.

The blonde bombshell hinted that all wasn't well between the lovebirds after she stopped following him on Instagram earlier this week, and posted a cryptic message that read: "Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: Saying something & not wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?"

And now a source has told The Sun that finding time to see each other recently has been tricky.

"It's been tough for both of them but it's been even harder for them to spend time together recently.

"He's been busy DJing and she's working on her new album and shooting Fifty Shades of Grey."

The source added: "Calvin is more private when it comes to fame than Rita, which also played a part. He'd be happy to meet someone who has nothing to do with the industry."

Rita, who hooked up with Calvin in May last year, gushed about the pair's relationship back in November, saying: "It's great. It's going well - I'm happy. When something is worth having, you make time for it. When you want something, you make it work."

3am has contacted reps for Rita and Calvin.
x

YAAAAAS Calvin I can provide some comfort tbh

bintmhighfivesvypb.gif

I thought Rita Ora was dating Rob Kardashian? Didn't she cheat on him with like 20 dudes too? She's hot as hell, but Rob K is scust.

RiRi looking good too
sMLS6EX.png

That no new album tho...

royalan

I thought Rita Ora was dating Rob Kardashian? Didn't she cheat on him with like 20 dudes too? She's hot as hell, but Rob K is scust.

RiRi looking good too
sMLS6EX.png

That no new album tho...

Rita Ora was dating Rob Kardashian years ago.

She broke up with him.

He spread rumors that she cheated on him with "like 20 dudes" because...well, he's a little ass boy.

Mau ®

Rihanna can't even go a year without leaving people thirsty for more. Her unmatched power.

She really seems unbothered to rihturn to the studio (outside a few random sessions every 2 months). I have a feeling #R8 will come out until late 2014.

Ch...

Somehow, it would have been less shameful if she DIDN'T have black children too. Casual ignorance is one thing, but you'd think someone who's seen more of the world than 99.9% of the population would know better. She knows what that word means, and she knows she's not black.

Guess she got the attention she wanted :-\

Mau ®;97588853 said:
This is still a bop. BOW.
Skins nostalgia <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom