• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mau ®;97589345 said:
Skins slayed me so hard when I was a teen. Gen 1 & 2 were everything. Gen 3 was meh, for me.

I only saw the Effy movie tho. Were the Cassie and Cook eps just as good? Heard terrible things about Cassie's.
Skins for me is S1+2, S3's first couple of episodes, and Effy's "Fire" two-parter.

The rest is trash (Cassie and Cook eps are down there with the worst of S4/S6, total rubbish and sub-Skins USA tier)

3phemeral

Thanks guys you are making me blush
ibi20uHVExi9qD.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
anyways girls I am looking for this new song where there is whistling in the chorus
its from an obscure artist or group but its impacting

ipc6AEU78EUBr.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She looks so good in that picture

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I still havent finished GTAV, have no desire to play it again

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I still havent finished GTAV, have no desire to play it again
I don't want to play it again but I don't think of that as a necessarily bad thing. Baldur's Gate II is easily one of the best games I've ever played but I've only finished it once. Of course, my favourite game of all time is Half-Life 2, which I've finished probably 9 or 10 times. But the again H-L2 is simplyT on a different plane of existence to every other game that's ever been made.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
let me not entertain the delusion that has just emerged upon this thread

but instead mention that the DJ of our generation, Zedd has finished his first single and its ready to go

g19.gif

royalan

I don't want to play it again but I don't think of that as a necessarily bad thing. Baldur's Gate II is easily one of the best games I've ever played but I've only finished it once. Of course, my favourite game of all time is Half-Life 2, which I've finished probably 9 or 10 times. But the again H-L2 is simplyT on a different plane of existence to every other game that's ever been made.

True. Some of my favorite games of all time I've only played once...lest the truly immaculate experiences be tainted.

g19.gif

Who is this woman? Her gifs are as flawless as New York's, but I have no idea who she is. ;___;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
True. Some of my favorite games of all time I've only played once...less the truly immaculate experiences be tainted.

g19.gif

Who is this woman? Her gifs are as flawless as New York's, but I have no idea who she is. ;___;

I forgot her name but she is a Brazilian reality tv star and I need to make a folder for her

g19.gif

Mau ®

but instead mention that the DJ of our generation, Zedd has finished his first single and its ready to go

I'm here for whatever Zedd does next. I saw him live last year and he was just everything a rave should be. Not even Calvin Harris was as good live.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;97622078 said:
I'm here for whatever Zedd does next. I saw him live last year and he was just everything a rave should be. Not even Calvin Harris was as good live.
I saw Zedd opening for Skrillex. When Skrillex started I left the event lol.

Touchdown

Banned
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

This is for real, for real, for real

Oprah Winfrey, whole segment, for real, for real

20/20, Barbara Walters, for real, for real

60 minutes for real.

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.