• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
tbh, her voice just as the chorus starts is getting on my nerves. Nice song regardless, and yes, Little Red is practically guaranteed to be one of the gold standard albums for this year.

Koodo

Banned
MDNA's aural incompetence is not to be understated, it's quite an unpleasant sounding album. I'm not sure what you're listening to, or the current state of your cochlea.
More.

ibpNyjwUvyxWPy.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
MDNA's aural incompetence is not to be understated, it's quite an unpleasant sounding album. I'm not sure what you're listening to, or the current state of your cochlea.

MDNA sounds like that on purpose. She could have made it sound more pleasant if she wanted to, but she went for this sound on purpose. Not everyone can understand why she did it but I do. It's pretty amazing.

Nemesis_

MDNA sounds like that on purpose. She could have made it sound more pleasant if she wanted to, but she went for this sound on purpose. Not everyone can understand why she did it but I do. It's pretty amazing.

umm everyone can she couldn't be bothered really

Mumei

Yes, but which famous mid-century American artist was she channeling?

DMeisterJ said:

05bPDtn.gif

I won't tonight

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Beyonce has made her way to my top 10 artist on last.fm
and I can safely say that Pretty Hurts and Mine are trash

tracks that are on Power Rotation: DIL, Partition, XO, and Heaven
mimidance.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
GTAV couldn't even get second, what a flop

Nemesis_

GTAV couldn't even get second, what a flop

Well the story was forgettable and the "innovation" promised by the three character storyline was really just restricted and no where near as free as they implied.

So I am not surprised.

GAF chose the games that had a lasting impact and not boring filler. :3

DMeisterJ

Banned
Well the story was forgettable and the "innovation" promised by the three character storyline was really just restricted and no where near as free as they implied.

So I am not surprised.

GAF chose the games that had a lasting impact and not boring filler. :3

BioShit Infinite and The Last of Anus

(rofl)

Nemesis_

Nemesis_

http://www.nme.com/news/one-direction/74842

Mark Wahlberg says he plans to “beat the crap” out of One Direction, should he ever cross paths with the British boyband.

Transformers 4 actor also signalled Harry Styles for special treatment and told US chat show host Conan O’Brien that he wants to punch the singer on the nose.

Asked about if his kids are impressed with their dad starring in the forthcoming Transformers movie, Wahlberg said: “They don't care about dad any more. My four year old is like 'daddy, I like Harry', and I'm like 'I'm going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him.”

He added: She pulls out pictures of them and hides pictures in her room and I pretend to get jealous. But if I see that little prick, he's going to get it. Maybe I could say I really wanted to meet One Direction, say I'm a really big fan, and then I can beat the crap out of them.”

Regardless of how I feel about One Direction.....what the fuck?

Mark Wahlberg just seems like such a dumbass.

Koodo

Banned
That TOP 10 list of games is validated by including Zelda: A Slayage Between Failures.

Given the perilous state of Nintendo, they couldn't have asked for a better swan song in Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom