• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

chocomaro... what is going on?

ihJ8cCzUNjyrQ.gif

Have you seen/heard Tfoxx's Twisted which is a pretty decent song up till the point lil kim ruins it?

Miley bops to it too and Kim still manages to ruin the atmosphere.

botty

Banned
Christina AguileraVerified account
‏@xtina
Feeling so much love & appreciation on this special day. Thank you to my fans for an extraordinary 2013 thus far. We’ve only just begun.

legendtinax5lts.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Lorde's "Royals" commands the Billboard Hot 100 for a ninth week, keeping Eminem's "The Monster," featuring Rihanna, at No. 2 for a second frame. The latter song moves even closer to the summit, however, setting up a possible takeover atop the chart as soon as next week.

The race for No. 1 on the Hot 100 was the closest since Feb. 18, 2012, when Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" displaced Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" (after two weeks at No. 1) by a slightly smaller margin. After an 18% difference in overall Hot 100 chart points separated "Royals" and "Monster" two weeks ago, the margin was halved to 9% last week. This week, with "Royals" down by 9% and "Monster" down by 1%, a mere 0.4% difference keeps the former atop the Hot 100, possibly setting the stage for the latter to rise to No. 1 as soon as next week.

Was surpised to learn Royals has been number 1 for 9 weeks. :eek:

tmarques

What's with Madonna and Kate Perry embracing the Haitian cause now when the earthquake at least 3 years ago? Did the news take this long to reach Hollywood?

And what's with Perry's link saying "Philippines"? I wonder if she could correctly point each country on a map.

Touchdown

Banned
What's with Madonna and Kate Perry embracing the Haitian cause now when the earthquake at least 3 years ago? Did the news take this long to reach Hollywood?

And what's with Perry's link saying "Philippines"? I wonder if she could correctly point each country on a map.

iHrB3FulBWutI.gif

royalan

Ummm, Madonna (along with Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and some other people) participated in a telethon to raise funds for those affected by the earthquake in Haiti right after it happened.

Fey

Banned

Well Madonna's been actively helping (again) because she's suddenly interested in Sean Penn again (
7d85a11b.png~original
), who's been helping Haiti.

And Katy's helping out the people affected by "#Haiyan."

The typhoon that hit Philippines is called Haiyan so ...

iV1GWYo6UsKUd.gif

tmarques

Well Madonna's been actively helping (again) because she's suddenly interested in Sean Penn again (
7d85a11b.png~original
), who's been helping Haiti.

And Katy's helping out the people affected by "#Haiyan."

The typhoon that hit Philippines is called Haiyan so ...

iV1GWYo6UsKUd.gif

Oh. Well, I apologise to Perry. In my defense, maybe I could actually read this thread if I didn't have tears in my eyes all of the time because of the gifs. (BTW, I have wasted at least 4 hours this week after discovering that New York woman thanks to your damned gifs - I hope I get over her in time for Christmas).

Touchdown

Banned
Oh. Well, I apologise to Perry. In my defense, maybe I could actually read this thread if I didn't have tears in my eyes all of the time because of the gifs. (BTW, I have wasted at least 4 hours this week after discovering that New York woman thanks to your damned gifs - I hope I get over her in time for Christmas).

No need to apologize then. Visit us more often though. :)

iL6vvXYKoaDs9.gif

SaintZ

Well, it WAS the sanitary thing to do.

(I can't believe I'm quoting that show - where was I 7 years ago?)
I hope you watch both seasons of Flavor of Love and both from I Love New York (I guess if you have a lot of free time you may want to check New York Goes To Hollywood/Work). Truly the queen of reality TV.

Wp4wi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom