• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

No lies detected.

iwd6yPCIBgphv.gif
Speaking of reality tv, you might enjoy Catfish, sis.

tumblr_muu78jMqLj1sjm3mvo6_250.gif

I couldn't resist :X and I love Nev and this gif RIP

Kyon

Banned
They denied it but the second verse of Body Ache sounds like a different person to me. idk, maybe I'm not that familiar with the noises that escape from Britney.

ibiTAdcDvhau12.gif

Myah Marie did not do backup vocals for BA.

It was all Britney. She only songs backup vocals there was never a time where she "sings" as Britney besides demos.

I believe Myah DID however co write Body Ache.

She did backup vocals for Now that I Found You, Chillin.

She didn't for Passenger. People SWORE it was Myah and she's not credited. Only Sia as backup vocals.

Touchdown

Banned
Speaking of reality tv, you might enjoy Catfish, sis.

tumblr_muu78jMqLj1sjm3mvo6_250.gif

I couldn't resist :X and I love Nev and this gif RIP

My final receipt was given to one or possibly 2 popgaffers today. Keep the jokes coming though, some people took it way too serious. I'm over it though.

iBcrcTS5uRsYl.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

It was all Britney. She only songs backup vocals there was never a time where she "sings" as Britney besides demos.

She didn't for Passenger. People SWORE it was Myah and she's not credited. Only Sia as backup vocals.

ppl have to make up lies to drag one the the highest rated pop albums of the year. ch...

Yado

Ok. I'm off to compare the demo and album versions of Alien. I didn't notice any differences between the two but people seem to think the demo was better.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
At least you don't have to worry about lies with ARTPOP.

I still think it's a strong album. I just think it is well worn territory and it is time for Gaga to stop talking about warhol and get inventive in the studio. Her single sequencing was totally wrong but it was designed to push it as an EDM album and it flopped. If the album was really true to the question raised in Aura, then without a doubt Gypsy should have been the lead single.

Kyon

Banned
Ok. I'm off to compare the demo and album versions of Alien. I didn't notice any differences between the two but people seem to think the demo was better.

In the pre chorus they alter her vocals for a few seconds in the album version to make her sound like an alien/unknown. The demo has no altered vocal in that part. It's barely noticeable but for people who listened to the demo a lot it seems to annoy them the most. It's barely a big deal tho

I still think it's a strong album. I just think it is well worn territory and it is time for Gaga to stop talking about warhol and get inventive in the studio. Her single sequencing was totally wrong but it was designed to push it as an EDM album and it flopped. If the album was really true to the question raised in Aura, then without a doubt Gypsy should have been the lead single.

Tell them.

iwd6yPCIBgphv.gif

Kyon

Banned
I think the track listing order is a problem in BJ.

If you switched it around a bit you would see the album a little differently. Especially if you took some bonus tracks and made them standard

botty

Banned

But she doesn't write for the charts. :)

I feel like taking back every piece of shit I put on Fashion! but I also don't because of will.i.am's cringeworthy French at the end.
and, the fuck is with the condom headdress

edit: SHARKEISHA NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom