• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/cartoon-...d-john-kricfalusi-working-together-94879.html
“His art is driving a lot of the tour,” Cyrus said of her upcoming “Bangerz” tour which kicks off next month. “Our whole tour is literally based on animals,” and will include “imaginative animals [John K has] made on his own.”

LTQtO5w.jpg

I'm no fan of either of them, but you may recall John's iconic collab with high priestess Bjork: I Miss You

royalan

That was an interesting read.

LaToya, LeTavia and Farrah all got the boot because they were lazy as hell. They were missing during promo work and were being very nonchalant about everything. You'll have to work hard in this industry and take the work seriously, otherwise you won't make it.

Good work, Matthew Knowles.

LOL - wut?

Farrah missed promo work because she was sick in the hospital.

LaToya and LaTavia got the boot because they realized what we would later ALL realize about Matthew: That he was a shitty manager that didn't give a damn about anyone but Beyonce. They tried to seek their own management, but Matthew kicked them out the group before they even had the chance.

Bladenic

I found the weakness and put it to play
Swore upon the stars I'd keep you till the night was day
Shake my head dizzy so I'll never know
You said if you're never coming back you have to go

Goodness Gracious, this song slays hard.

royalan

I'm still here holding on so tight
To everything that I left behind
I don't care if the world is mine
Cause this is all I know

When I got my back up against the wall
Don't need noone to rescue me
Cause I aint waiting up for no miracle
Yeah tonight I'm running free

Into the bluuuuu-uuuuue

Into the bluuuuu-uuuuue

With nothing else to loooo-ooooose

Into the bluuuuu-uuuuue

iIcYJqwva2ck0.gif

STAN

DMeisterJ

Banned
Greetings, this is the continuing series of Rihanna, and her many eras, as we move into the future, with the upcoming Rihanna8 era. Some tea has been spilled from the queen herself on her Instagram. She was spotted in the studio with Kuk Harrell. You should know who he is, but if you don't, he produced some moderate hits like "Umbrella", "Only Girl," "Man Down," "What's my Name?", and "S&M".

Your faves are on watch

ibnRDChYljBmqe.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Greetings, this is the continuing series of Rihanna, and her many eras, as we move into the future, with the upcoming Rihanna8 era. Some tea has been spilled from the queen herself on her Instagram. She was spotted in the studio with Kuk Harrell. You should know who he is, but if you don't, he produced some moderate hits like "Umbrella", "Only Girl," "Man Down," "What's my Name?", and "S&M".

Your faves are on watch

ibnRDChYljBmqe.gif

oh, the producer of only girl

let me get a bit excited

DMeisterJ

Banned
DiL better punch a bit. Top 10 looking likely in a week or two with the boost the Grammys will give the single (if she performs it). Top 5 might happen too, depending on pop airplay (it is getting some spins there).

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

Majmun

Í always thought that XO would end up becoming the bigger hit. XO is charting in a few European countries, but it's definitely bombing in NA. DiL stole all of its thunder. DiL is becoming pretty huge here as well.

Makes me wonder what the next single will be. I'm betting on Blow, since that was the original choice before it got replaced by XflOp

Partition

Banned
XO is trash a bit. Got bored of it pretty quick, it needed a nice climax/bridge or something to warrant repeat listens. I don't think I will ever get bored of DiL though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
XO is trash a bit. Got bored of it pretty quick, it needed a nice climax/bridge or something to warrant repeat listens. I don't think I will ever get bored of DiL though.

Still better song that pretty much anything on Artpop
2BXffgq.gif

Majmun

Sale El Sol

What is this slayage? I thought I'd check it out because I was getting bored. Shakira can be this good?

How
iWA1QQOl0FNK8.gif

Yado

If I can't trust you then damn it, Hannah
There's no future, there's no answer
Though we live on the US dollar
You and me, we got our own sense of time

iHcQjjxHCacKE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If I can't trust you then damn it, Hannah
There's no future, there's no answer
Though we live on the US dollar
You and me, we got our own sense of time

iHcQjjxHCacKE.gif

you better STAN the best album of 2013

======

Into the Blue is very close to PERFECT and any FLOP who doesn't like it can BITE ME

that massive euphoric double chorus, the bridge, kylie's voice

the anthemic piano and those heavenly strings

that sensuous bass

this song is 100% solid gold aphrodylie, it's perfect ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom