• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Going to clock all your faves with GoDedede when it's finally released.

tumblr_m2jx1d9H8A1qggnd4o1_500.gif

You can try.

tumblr_meosjnEIIL1r8dgfxo1_400.gif

royalan

Back in the Gamecube days, I was known for dragging hoes with Queen Sheik. *.*

too bad Melee is the last good SSB. ;____;

Icicle

Clqxu9S.png

Oh, it's not coming for a couple weeks, but still perched.

PopGAF needs to rally around Crystal Kay and make her happen. Our impact would be undeniable if we are successful.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Um hawd... I don't dislike a lot um...

Is Nicki pop? She's hard to listen to for me.

I use to gush over Selena daily but that's deflated and now I'm kinda meh on her

Yes, Nicki does sound like a rabid chihuahua on crack.

Did you not like Stars Dance?
Better than Prism.

Partition

Banned
3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

Perhaps the next time you're not listening to ARTPOP in a desperate attempt to find even one song that isn't utter and absolutele shit, or when you're not updating your site with ARTPOP's gold certification in Zimbabwe, you will remember to change your avatar before you come for anyone else's looks.

Katy looks fine and cunty like she always has, while your Parasite Eve mutated donkey, first draft Pinocchio looking fave will always look like a hideous Gungan.

I'm not sure why you used my avatar when it's a decent picture of her. But regardless.

There are plenty of songs that are usable on ARTPOP, especially over that trash you stain for called for called Prison. Let's break it down even..

ARTPOP good tracks:
- Venus
- Do What U Want
- ARTPOP
- Fashion!
- Mary Jane Holland
- Gypsy
- Applause

Prison good tracks:
- Legendary Lovers
- Walking On Air
- Birthday
- By The Grace of God

(I picked tracks which were all universally agreed on as being "good" to validate my taste)

I'm not even being biased here, as ARTPOP is probably my least favorite Gaga album. But calling it utter and absolute shit when you stain for the trash your fave puts out...

As for looks, I disagree. She no longer knows what to do with herself, honestly.

Meanwhile my fave is looking better than ever despite being naturally uglier and donkey faced, as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom