• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Hey, POPGAF! A friend of mine got her first solo album published and it officially releases today. I thought you guys might want to check it out. I'm not a pop guy, so I don't really know how good it is.

London Rose - Kick Drum
London Rose - Shoulda Been Me

Oh kick drum is giving me life! a little boring but nothing worse than what you would find on a xtina album.

rs_500x282-140121122606-indianaboyguitar.gif

Majmun

What's with DiL slaying itunes all of a sudden. Perched in the top 5 and only getting green updates.

Also nr 2 on the spotify chart. Behind Dark Smash. Youtube video almost at 60mln views.

DiL is smashing. This era has been flawless so far.

Qazaq

Banned
I wanna smash your fears
And get drunken off your tears
Don't you share your smile with anyone else but me
I wanna touch your heart
I wanna crush it in my hands
Make you plead and cry as you give up all the lies

We're not lovers
But more than friends
Put a flame to every single word you ever said
No more crying
To get me through
I'll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new
Tonight I'm getting over you
Over you
Over you

MIMIC

Banned
LMAO, have you all seen this? http://globalgrind.com/2014/01/06/lordes-royals-ratchet-parody-video/.Uulx52KKacM.facebook

It's a parody of "Royals" called "Ratchet". It's hilarious.

(it says it's 2 months old, but I didn't know where else to put this, lol)

Ndzrn7t.gif

The failed outing of Gaming side celebrity/industry insider "crazy buttocks on a train" attracted the entirety of Reddit's vulture-like denizens.

GAF's servers, like Ke$ha's career, crumbled underneath the pressure.

more at 11

Hmmm.....

I heard about that insider person earlier today, but since I really DGAF, I never followed the story. I had no idea that this was the reason behind the site being so slow today.

Majmun

Damn, Katy managed to score her 9th #1 hit with just three albums out.

I'm pressed, depressed and impressed at the same time

Fey

Banned
Dark Whorse its slayage is unreal tbh

Katy's fifth song to go #1 before the release of a MV, her 8th #1 this decade - tying her with Rihanna for most #1s this decade. 2x platinum, and could reach 3x platinum before the music video is even out.

ibg26u07srjTEL.gif

Do what you want or say what you want about her, but she's slaying.
67d90ee8.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Dark Whorse its slayage is unreal tbh

Katy's fifth song to go #1 before the release of a MV, her 8th #1 this decade - tying her with Rihanna for most #1s this decade. 2x platinum, and could reach 3x platinum before the music video is even out.

ibg26u07srjTEL.gif

Do what you want or say what you want about her, but she's slaying.
67d90ee8.gif

I see this Gaga shade.
r4CiE.png

Fey

Banned
why does katy keep getting uglier

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

Perhaps the next time you're not listening to ARTPOP in a desperate attempt to find even one song that isn't utter and absolutele shit, or when you're not updating your site with ARTPOP's gold certification in Zimbabwe, you will remember to change your avatar before you come for anyone else's looks.

Katy looks fine and cunty like she always has, while your Parasite Eve mutated donkey, first draft Pinocchio looking fave will always look like a hideous Gungan.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

Perhaps the next time you're not listening to ARTPOP in a desperate attempt to find even one song that isn't utter and absolutele shit, or when you're not updating your site with ARTPOP's gold certification in Zimbabwe, you will remember to change your avatar before you come for anyone else's looks.

Katy looks fine and cunty like she always has, while your Parasite Eve mutated donkey, first draft Pinocchio looking fave will always look like a hideous Gungan.

ib1KYQCg39qGDb.gif

royalan

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

#OOP

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

not me getting life from a katy stan

FEY 4 SMASH

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

image.php

3e5dbfe7.gif
3e5dbfe7.gif

scared-patrick-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom