• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Azealia listing herself as her number one.

But d @ the rest of the FEMALE rappers. How could she overlook Drake tho?

Eaux and her thirst for a Gaga fight is cute, but she needs to stop.

Aguila

#ICONIC
katy b her popularity

this is her moment
Yes. This is her moment.

But she will be AlunaGeorged soon enough. So goes my prophecy
CrystalBall1.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not her coming for gaga
My inner conflict right now

Aguila

#ICONIC
But then we'd only have Garbaj, umm Iggy, and... Angel Haze? They're pretty boring.

Lbr, a world without Azealia Banks would be a sad, boring world ;_;

Azealia Banks is better than all the female rappers in the game right now. Her bops are standouts which is more than you can say for any female rapper right now. Let's not even get started on how versatile with her rap singing game, something that no other female in the game can do as well. She's far from boring, just her attitude is cray but I'm here for ha music, not her Kanye like narcissism.

I'm having a moment with the Lorde Her album right now.

Let's not.

Azealia Banks is better than all the female rappers in the game right now. Her bops are standouts which is more than you can say for any female rapper right now. Let's not even get started on how versatile with her rap singing game, something that no other female in the game can do as well. She's far from boring, just her attitude is cray but I'm here for ha music, not her Kanye like narcissism.

I absolutely agree.

Garbaj didn't even tried.

The main problem is that her musical output has dried up more than a geriatric pussy and there's no new music to distract from her fuckery which is front and center. She has immense talent, but she's letting it go to waste ATMJAM.

cory64

The 12th anniversary of Crossroads is this weekend:
EPmQdZs.png

Who knew that the one on the right would more relevant in 2014?
And who knew its writer, Queen Shonda, would go on the make the most iconic broadcast network show of the 2010s?

Britney is as good at launching careers as she is at ending them.

Lbr, a world without Azealia Banks would be a sad, boring world ;_;
I'm pretty sure a world without her is how 95% of the population is living. And their life is better for it.

If a tree falls/nobody is around to hear, etc

royalan

Judging by the lack of makeup and all the people surrounding, I think Gaga's in some sort of undergarment, and not fully costumed yet.

Also, guessing by the partial hair piece, I'm going to guess that she's going for a Marie Antoinette look:

Which would totally fit the castle. *.*

And also be another Madonna rip kiiiiiiiiiii

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
But are you here for Play, Sapphire Blue, and Emotions?

Sapphire is okay.

I enjoy the first four tracks, but the rest are a complete slog to make it through. Four of the five bonus songs are much better than the album cuts, too.

On a Mission had so much life and energy and spontaneity; for me, Red is lacking all of that.

Speaking of Gaga

French choreographer, Yanis Marshall (you might know him from his youtube videos featuring sexy guys doing choreo to all our pop girls' music in high heels), recently uploaded some choreo done to Gaga's Donatella...and it's. just. SICKENING.

I am SURPRISED a Pop diva hasn't hired him yet. And Gaga DEFINITELY should. He shat on pretty much all of Gaga's choreo in just one minute.

Yanis has, in a polite kind of way, shaded Gaga previously.

LOL - never heard this. Gimme the tea, sis.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/chelsea-f...-be-madonna-an-interview-with-yanis-marshall/

TC: It sometimes seems that the way Lady Gaga does LGBT support, it’s almost cynical, almost like a commodity.

YM: Absolutely. But Lady Gaga is a commodity. When you look at her old videos — and she’s incredibly talented, she’s an absolute genius of marketing and performance, don’t get me wrong — but when you look at her old videos, you see a totally different person. She made this image for us, and she is using what we want to hear. She is not doing it like Madonna. That’s who Madonna was, this is who Lady Gaga thinks we want.

TC: But to some degree, isn’t that what all artists need to do?

YM: Yes, of course. There is a lot of pressure to look and be a certain way. But people know when it’s just marketing, I think.

The truth hurts but he did cushion the blow.

In the interview he mentions one or two of popgaf's other faves so it's worth giving the link a click.

royalan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom