• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an otherworldly moment with Jewels N Drugs last night.

It came on at the club and the dance floor became FLOODED. It was the exact moment when people started getting down and dirty on the floor. It was some epic shit. The collective slow grinding was a religious experience.

ARTPOP is 15 for 15 right now. Gaga her second magnum opus giving me nonstop life

tumblr_mdryxcJWdK1qic29t.gif

royalan

arrogant

It's going to be so embarrassing when that song flops just like the other trash she released this era.

Pretty much every Lamb has a raging boner right now

The video was pretty arrogant though.

So, when Beyonce puts out a song like "BowDown/I Been On" she's "fierce."

But when Mariah pulls out hard-earned receipts and tells ALL them hoes to kindly have a seat, suddenly she's arrogant?

But when Mariah pulls out hard-earned receipts and tells ALL them hoes to kindly have a seat, suddenly she's arrogant?

I have no doubt that Mariah has both the receipts and the voice to back up her claims (I'm bopping to We Belong Together as I type this) but she doesn't really need to brag about every single award she's ever won in a video promoting a single. It comes off as being super cocky and unnecessary.

Who was denying Mariah's success? She did her thing and she slayed. Everyone knows that. We don't need to be so egregiously reminded. It reeks of desperation that this video pops up on the eve of her new single release. She's furious that #no1curr and wants to shove in everyone's face that she was once somebody.

What Beyoncé faced during the entire 4 era and afterwards warranted a 'Bow Down Bitches' response, no question about it.

iyLE1q6ioAMWu.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
You're only as good as your latest hit, and Mariah's latest one is a few years old at this point. How long can her career coast on fumes?

Touchdown

Banned
Talk about all your previous accolades when you don't bring anything else gals.

That's what all of them do when they don't have a current album out.

You're only as good as your latest hit, and Mariah's latest one is a few years old at this point. How long can her career coast on fumes?

I consider #Beautiful a hit for her. :p I know it only made it to #15 on Billboard but I thought that was pretty good considering she's so late in her career. I'm not expecting too much "success" from this album but just really hoping I like the songs; which I do so far from the three that were already released. XD

royalan

How many lifetimes would it take Katy B to get a diamond record? Sit.

Well, On a Mission sold about 44k so...by my calculations, it should take her about

eumz35D.png
eumz35D.png
eumz35D.png
eumz35D.png
eumz35D.png

years to reach diamond. I might have forgotten to carry the 1 somewhere in there, but I'm pretty sure that figure is close enough to accurate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom