• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Speaking of Gaga

French choreographer, Yanis Marshall (you might know him from his youtube videos featuring sexy guys doing choreo to all our pop girls' music in high heels), recently uploaded some choreo done to Gaga's Donatella...and it's. just. SICKENING.

I am SURPRISED a Pop diva hasn't hired him yet. And Gaga DEFINITELY should. He shat on pretty much all of Gaga's choreo in just one minute.

Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to rewatch his choreography but for the life of me I couldn't remember his name.
Real talk though, which of the divas could handle him? Bey and J Lo for sure, maybe Gaga?

edit; He did Applause too. Slay Yannis slay
edit2; Venus and Sexx Dreams too. The signs are there, gaga should hire him

Aww, I feel so bad for making fun of ha always rocking the same style :-(

Ariana-Grande-ponytail.png

Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I’d take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat… as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat.

My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down. I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off. So as annoying as it is for y’all to have to look at the same hair style all the time, it’s all that works for now (AND I’m comfortable for the first time in years)…. And trust me, it’s even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined. So PLEASE gimme a break about the hair (or just don’t look at me lol).

IT’S JUST HAIR AFTER ALL. There are way way way more important things. Love y’all very much.
But unless she plans on wearing this adolescent pony style into her 20s and 30s, she better start taking care of her real hair tbh. Christina Hendricks has to wear a wig because she spent years dying her blonde hair red

christinahendricks-350x300.jpg

and ain't no one here for that ratchet

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Surely these shows should know how fucked up someones hair gets if they have to dye it constantly. Why they wait for the inevitable rather than starting people with wigs straight away baffles me

SaintZ

The only thing I actually remember her from is that Lady Marmalade cover.
You mean you haven't listened to My Love Is Like... Wo?

It's a bop tbh

ICONIC Russian group t.A.T.u. is coming back also

You've been waiting 6 years and now it's time!
This Friday, 14th February, t.A.T.u. will present their brand new single! Julia and Lena will perform it on "Big Love Show" in the Moscow's biggest concert palace - Olympisky
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS. My original faves are reuniting with new music for real I'm so happy ;_____; If only I could have Yulia's old face back tho

yulialenasmirkkfdym.gif

Roy letting them tattered hoes HAVE IT in that Xtina thread! I LIVE

I cannot wait for us to get married so that I can withold sex whenever you shade Gaga or Beyonce though.

#you'regettingthecouch

Bladenic

Help I literally cannot stop replaying Move by Little Gods. I think I may start stanning them. Salute is a great album, and it helps that they are pretty good singers (by girl group standards anyway, not that I care that much).

DMeisterJ

Banned
Help I literally cannot stop replaying Move by Little Gods. I think I may start stanning them. Salute is a great album, and it helps that they are pretty good singers (by girl group standards anyway, not that I care that much).

"Boy" is a much better song, but okay.

URL="https://www.facebook.com/tatuofficial"]ICONIC Russian group t.A.T.u. is coming back also[/URL]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS. My original faves are reuniting with new music for real I'm so happy ;_____; If only I could have Yulia's old face back tho

yulialenasmirkkfdym.gif

omgggg. This is awesome. But lol @ people spilling tea about Yulia's voice in the FB comments. I really do wonder how it's gonna sound on the new material.

and if they're doing a new album too, I hope it's dark pop like their Russian album Lyudi Invalidy.

SaintZ

omgggg. This is awesome. But lol @ people spilling tea about Yulia's voice in the FB comments. I really do wonder how it's gonna sound on the new material.
IKR. Yulia has had problems with her vocal chords since the very beginning and has had surgery after surgery :/ she clearly doesn't take care of herself.

tatubeisbol1vpz39.gif

Still, I'm perched for the new music. All of their albums are pretty good.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lol I can't tell when pop-gaf is serious or joking. It's a pop song, no? or does it have to be cringe-worthy stuff like one direction to post in here? ya i went there

You can post whatever you want here, just that many people here wouldn't use them because they're more Alt rock than pop. But I like Demons and Radioactive.

Hey, I use Imagine Dragons...
when I'm in one of my bro moods...

Radioactive >>>

3phemeral

Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to rewatch his choreography but for the life of me I couldn't remember his name.
Real talk though, which of the divas could handle him? Bey and J Lo for sure, maybe Gaga?

edit; He did Applause too. Slay Yannis slay
edit2; Venus and Sexx Dreams too. The signs are there, gaga should hire him

His Venus choreography is pretty good, but that Sexxx Dreams choreo is just too much.

The only thing I actually remember her from is that Lady Marmalade cover.
Some of her songs are cute, and I liked "You."

I'm not sure how I feel about Mya coming back. Her voice was good for her era when there wasn't enough variety but now, with people like Tinashe, Cassie, Ciara, Jhene Aiko.. Etc or basically women in the game with very fine light voices she has no where to fit. Her section is pretty much over crowded at this point so she might get drowned out again. Plus Mya doesn't have that much standout bops as she did before. My last favorite song from her is

Fallen

When she does comeback, I hope she does something abstract or different instead of basic R&B.

I'm not sure how I feel about Mya coming back. Her voice was good for her era when there wasn't enough variety but now, with people like Tinashe, Cassie, Ciara, Jhene Aiko.. Etc or basically women in the game with very fine light voices she has no where to fit. Her section is pretty much over crowded at this point so she might get drowned out again. Plus Mya doesn't have that much standout bops as she did before. My last favorite song from her is

Fallen

When she does comeback, I hope she does something abstract or different instead of basic R&B.

Not a single lie told. She will need to get really creative to stand a slither of a chance.

Bladenic

Has anyone ever heard of Daley? I never have, but I'm in the middle of his new album titled Days and Nights, up on Spotify. It's honestly pretty amazing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom